Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
➸ Stray Dogs in Rabbits Fur [Open&Accepting~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eight's smiling and laughing face changed into a neutral one as he stared at her, she wouldn't let them make up? Was she serious? Well it sounded like it, it made Eight, he kept quiet for a while as he just stared at her, this wasn't a good thing...wasn't good at all, Eight, quiet, with a normal face? It had doom written all over it. His blood was literally starting to boil inside of him at the fact she wouldn't let them make up, did that mean she was toying with him? Did it mean she wanted another man? Wasn't he good enough for her?! This wasn't good at all, the male started getting paranoid of losing her and it escalated quite quickly Am I...not enough for you anymore? those were the cold, ice cold words which came out of his mouth as he frowned and with that frown showed his teeth too, his grip tightened around the female as he then let her go and watched her fall to the ground So you're throwing me away huh?! You--- he wanted to finish his sentence though that was when he heard that scream, it was no mistaking it, that scream was Aster, and he knew exactly why as he clenched his fists the rage just rising even more Shut up..shut up...Shut up Damnit!! The male hit the wall that was next to him though what could be heard was a cracking noise and that definately was not from the wall. He looked down at the female with his raging face, he tried to keep himself from her since he knew he would hurt her as he grabbed the small girl and violently threw her out of his room as he watched the small body fly out, he was on the verge of cracking, having a mental breakdown which wasn't his other sides fault which in the end would have horrible consequences, he just sat in his dark room with his hands on each side of his head repeating the words 'Shut up'.

The face of the male was drawn to the small female as he stopped hitting himself and his cheeks were being pulled, he could barely even feel the pain caused by the pulling of his cheeks as he flicked the female on her forehead Shut up...I told you never to talk about her...don't say something like that alright?! You should know very well that I.....that it's my fault it happened, you know that very well! He told her with an annoyed tone, it was working! She was driving the usual and normal personality of Aster out! His annoyed and pissed off usual self as he knocked her on the head with his fist lightly What the ******** is this? YOU are crying?! Oh c'mon give me a break! Isn't it enough that you're like on your period 24/7?! NOW you even dare to hug my arm and sleep AND cry?! you b***h! Yep, that was it, the old Aster was back as he wiped the rest of his tears away and stared at the female with a grin on his face, more of a victory grin because she basically was all girly and sweet and hugging his arm and all which he found hilarious.

Yume no Shirube

Rail_Gavins

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:00 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
Yume no Shirube
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Both accepted~ :3

Could I have a quick recap please? ^^

Oh! Yeah of course~
Well basically, it's the first day the rabbits are in the mansion and all that and it's reaching about lunch now and well, everyones got something going on, Reisen is outside, and small, and busy trying to make Aster not cry and stuff. Jester is cooking up food for everyone, Sven, Gavins, Claire and Kirsche are in the dinning room just talking about everyone and all that. And Eight is teasing Himeko whilst having a small mental breakdown, who is also small, and what not~ That's what's happening with everyone~ ^^  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The white haired boy flipped around as he slept quietly, a nightmare taking over. Pulling the blankets up high to cover his cold chest, he tried to get out. Opening an eye lazily, the sun shone bright in his room. Growling lightly, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and ripped his curtains down, destroying the fabric.
''YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed the fabric down. He scratched his head, calming a bit to open the dresser and pull out a white and black striped shirt. he slipped it over his bare chest, grabbing his black jeans and sliding them on. Opening the door he walked out scratching his bed head.
''Whats that smell....?" He covered his nose heading for the ktichen slowly. He rounded a corner bumping into Mikasa.
''move it stupid.'' he basically pushed her looking into the kitchen.
''What ever your cooking... it's stinking up the entire house.'' He held his breath, opening the fridge to grab a water bottle.
''*Cough*'' He took a breath letting a quick Yuck out.
''Jeez...." Heading to the living room, where the T.V. would probably be on. He opened the water, the dream taking it's toll on his mood.

Mikasa, after slamming into the ever so sweet Accelerator headed for the bathroom, hearing July sing. She quickly turned heading the other way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

xx T H Ex' V U L G A R 'xL E A D E R ?
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA N Dx' L U N A T I C 'xR A B B I T ?

User Image

Puffing out a cheek, the little rabbit female frowned,
                                            "I-I wasn't crying! You idiot!" She shouted. Yup...she was stuttering again. Only pulling his cheeks more, this time out of her usual anger before letting go. Too much work as she let out a heavy sigh,
                                            "A-And why the hell is it so tough just to pull your cheeks?! D-Do you not...I don't know!" She shouted again, looking somewhat stressed as she then placed her hands on her hips, staring at him. Never take a chibi Reisen seriously. No one ever does as she scowled before standing up straight with her hands behind her back. She seemed cheered up again, she seemed to forget all about that expression she had before, she didn't even realise she looked like that as she hummed,
                                            "See~ Now you better bow down to me, because I...and I mean I, am a-amazing~" She hummed, acting very triumphant. But she seemed to be stuttering again. Yup...chibi Reisen was...surfacing again. The stutters had returned and she seemed to be smiling again.

Himeko stared at him, looking kinda worried as she heard what he said before looking confused and worried at the same time,
                                            "W-What do you m-mean?" She questioned before his grip tightened and the female closed her eyes tight and when she fell, she yelped before shuffling away. T-Throwing him away?! She looked even more confused as before she knew it, she was thrown out of the room. Hitting the floor, the female looked at the door before scrambling to her feet and ran at the door and hit it with her small fists. She was being determined now as she shouted,
                                            "O-Oi! Open up! W-Why would I throw you away?! I-Idiot!" She stuttered. She looked worried herself now as she looked at the doorknob before jumping to try and grab it, only to fall each time to her feet as she grumbled,
                                            "Open this door right now, Eight!" She shouted in a sterner voice as she took a step back in case he'd open the door before sighing and looking down at her feet. She seemed to sniffle as she literally started to shoulder barge the door now. Too determined this child was. Definately as she continued just throwing herself at the door, each time it made her shoulder hurt as she kept going at full throttle. And she even seemed to be sniffling now.

ooc.

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sven stared at the two before saying another word Hey, why don't you guys go to Jester and ask him when the food will be ready? He told them to try and make them think of something else, to have something to do, the male smiled as he watched the two hop off their chairs and walk hand in hand out of the door and into the hallway.

Kirsche and Claire started their walk to the kitchen as they saw someone walk out, Kirsche pointed to the unknown male as Claire told him who he was and they resumed their little adventure into the kitchen Jesteeeeer~~ Are you finished sooon~? Kirsche asked with a bright and happy face, only to see a...rather unhappy Jester cooking, the two looked at each other, worried, then they stared back at Jester Jester? What's wrong...Kirsche and Claire are worried... He asked the female as he approached her with Claire and both of them put one of their hands on her shoulder, Kirsche put his left hand on Jester's left shoulder as Claire placed her right hand onto her right shoulder.

Jester was actually a very great cook, great? She was a perfect cook, it came with her wanting to be perfect in anything and everything and the fact that she had lived so long to perfect her cooking, the remark that unknown male let go just basically hit her, no one had ever said something bad about her cooking because she always cooks with high standards, was he teasing her? Or were his standards even HIGHER than her own? Impossible, she then heard the voice of Kirsche as she shook her head lightly It's nothing....just a little criticism...it hurts no one after all, and did Sven send you? Well, the food will be ready in just a minute, I also got out a few cakes that Aster made so look forward towards it you two. She told them in a seemingly happy voice though the two knew exactly what was wrong as they left without another word, off to the living room as the two stood there and Claire pointed at the male Is there ever a day where your presence isn't a nuisance Accelerator? and how dare you insult Jester's cooking, he's one of the best cooks that exist, you should mind your own business anyway, if you didn't want any food you could have just said so, for that I'm banning you from having any food today. Really, the newlings have their first day here and you already make a horrible impression of yourself, well not that it's anything new, but Jester is a close friend of mine as are the other brigaders and you know I don't tolerate any kind of bad behaviour against someone close to me.

Eight was getting annoyed at the constant banging against the door, it wasn't helping his current situation at all as he was able to get up and stumble a few steps towards the door, he banged his head against it to stop his body from moving anymore as he heard the female's sniffling and constant tries of opening the door, he flung the door open at that instant and then he collapsed on the ground himself again, he was in such a s**t state he couldn't even keep himself up anymore, his body was trembling and he knew the reason why though he couldn't say anything as he held his right arm with which he punched the wall with only to carry on repeating the words 'shut up'.

Aster heard what the female had to say as he frowned again, she amazing?! Who did she think she is! He stood up, dusted his clothes off and picked the female up, shaking her in his hands as he laughed YOU? AMAZING? Man someone dreams high of themself! He told her as he then basically put her between his left arm holding her against that arm and his body as he started casually walking back inside only to bump into a female, or more bump into Mikasa as he stared at her What the..hey you!! Watch where the ******** you're going will you?! He snapped at her with his usual pissed off face, nice Aster..really nice, you have a special way of treating girls...it's still a total mystery on how you got that fanclub of yours.

Yume no Shirube

Rail_Gavins

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Reisen frowned when she was picked up and shook as she raised an eyebrow,
                                            "I'm MORE amazing than YOU! Dumbass..." She spoke, folding her arms and looking away as she was now being carried as she seemed to hum and kick her feet, just like a real little kid as she closed her eyes tight and clung to him when he bumped into someone, more or less because she thought she was going to fall as she murmured,
                                            "Do you mind? You're s-supposed to be...doing something that doesn't involve m-me falling!" She shouted at the male with a frown and puffed out her cheeks as she folded her arms, looking away. Yup...bitchy Reisen was returning again, the same Reisen who couldn't make her ******** mind up on how she acted or her emotions. That was Reisen.

As the door flung open, the female jumped back before falling onto her backside and then stared at him on the ground. She stared at him as she saw his body trembling the more she dared to near him a bit as she muttered under her breath,
                                            "I-I'm sorry...I-I didn't mean i-it like...that..."[colo=rblack] She spoke, finally realising what she'd said as she was somewhat backing away again. What was she doing?! Backing away from soemone she cared for deeply?! She sniffled as she spoke a bit louder.
                                            "S-Stop saying 'Shut up'!" She shouted. She didn't just say it louder, she shouted it as she shouted again,
                                            "I didn't mean it like that!" She spoke before nearing him again. Now she was indeciesive about whether to near him or not as she was talking small steps towards him, speaking. Her own hands somewhat shaking as she spoke again,
                                            "I-I didn't mean to shout...I'm s-sorry...I-I don't do a-anything right..." She spoke, now next to him and kneeling. She dared to kneel now?! Risky but she was going with it as she spoke,
                                            "W-We can still...m-make up...I-I don't m-mind...I-I overreacted...I-I'm sorry..." She just kept apologising but quietly as she then noticed him holding his right arm and spoke again,
                                            "C-Can I at least...l-look at your a-arm?" She wondered as she kept quiet after that. Yep, Himeko was shutting up after all that.

ooc.

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Accelerator stopped and looked at the girl.
''Since when are you my boss? your nothing but a little pawn, so shut the hell up you stupid two eared rabbit.'' He removed the cap from the bottle, taking a drink and walking to the living room to find it empty. Yep. Accelerator the loner when he gets caught in thought. Sighing he slumped down onto the couch and capped his bottle. Closing his eyes, he opened them again to realize what he had said to that rabbit named "Claire'' was probably gonna come back to bite him in the a**. He sat up straight, scratching his head slightly, opening the water and finishing it off. He removed a rubber band from his wrist, throwing the bottle in the air, he pulled the band back, than let it go watching it hit the bottle. The bottle made a noise that sounded somewhat like a fire cracker, as the destroyed bottle hit the ground.
''Boom.'' He made a gun with his hands and pointed it at the bottle.

Mikasa stared at Aster's chest for a second before looking up. His comment didn't phase her, not at all. she sighed.
''If I get in your way again just shove me out of the way.'' She looked around him, and took a step walking away.
'Bathroom...Bathroom...Bathroom...' For once she had to go, even if it didn't show. She walked further down the hallway, looking for the next restroom not being used by Him. She shivered at the thought, finally stopping at the bathroom her mind excited. She knocked, opening it and closing it. After two minutes or so she opened it, to slowly head down stairs. Staring at three bunnies in the fridge, she bowed lightly opening the fridge.
''You don't have to cook for me.... Today I was actually going to fast.. i don't mean to be rude or anything.'' She pulled a V8 out shutting the door silently, opening the cap and taking a drink.

July happily opened the bathroom door, letting the steam air out into the hallway.
''Ahhhhhhhh~!" he stretched walking into the hallway.
''Hello Mr. Black Bunny. I heard you be a d**k to Mikasa.'' He chuckled, patting his head, walking down towards his room. July's homey little room was across from the hot headed blood thirsty lady killer Accelerator. He opened his room's door, turning the light on as the Fan kicked on. He took a deep breath happily, he set the towel down, throwing his dirty clothing into a hamper. He reached for his cell phone, checking for any message's to find it empty. He pouted slightly, shrugging and throwing it onto his bed. He pivoted, turning the light off and shutting the door.
''Accel~!!!! time to give you some Meds... i forgot yesterday.'' he knocked knowing the white haired boy usually was still sleeping. He shrugged opening the door, to find a ripped curtain and a messy room.
''He's....Up...?' He hurried down to the kitchen.
''Hello Jester....Claire...Kirsche....Mikasa.'' He watched her turn away nervously.
''Have you seen my favorite Happy boy named Accelerator this fine morning? I heard he's as happy as ever?"

Call the doctor, call the doctor
Must be something wrong with me
He's a monster, why do I want ya?
Please tell me, please tell me.
That boy, he's a ******** monster
He's right, don't start. 'Til you're his own, form of art
He's doing his part Cause he's winning my heart
Is he human, does it matter
I know he's what I'm after
I can reel him, from disaster

I know

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:24 am
User ImageUser Image

Jester jumped a little as she heard his name, they were all new to the place but he knew her name? He also knew Kirsche? What was this madness, she looked over to see another male, a blonde haired one as she smiled If you're talking about a white haired male then yes, he just left actually, he went to the living room as far as I know, Claire and Kirsche have followed him She spoke in a friendly tone to the male before turning her head again to continue with the cooking, only a few more minutes and it would all be finished and she could call everyone for breakfast.

Aster started walking again after that odd encounter with the woman as he carried on holding Reisen still between his arm as he carried on venturing down the hallway as he passed the living room and just heard a voice shouting for him Aster! Get over here! What?! No ******** off! Aster...If you carry on going and see Eight, he's in a not very good state..you know... Fine fine.... The male approached the obviously frustrated female as he looked over to see the white haired male, Accelerator on the couch and he raised an eyebrow as Claire whispered to him what the other male had said to her as his eye twitched Stupid...two eared rabbit...?! How ******** dare you eh?! You piece of s**t think you're all tough and good and mighty?! Yes we have ears, and so what?! We have powers! We are strong! So don't you dare go on about how you think you're 'better' than us or believe me you'll end up not waking up one day because you go against one of us and believe me YOU GO AGAINST US ALL! And it obviously shows you're not that strong seeing how you're not the leader but ******** b***h Himeko is! 'I' AM THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO PICK ON THOSE TWO UNDERSTAND?! The male was fuming as he carried on insulting the male, the good thing was, not only did he know the leader, not only was that guy a male, but it meant he could very easily just fry him inside out and get rid of him when needed be, Kirsche looked over at Aster with a confused look because Claire had mentioned Eight
...uhm..does Aster know anything because of Eight's bad mood...? No! I don't..I just don't want to see him okay?! Shut up!! Uhm....Reisen..don't worry, Kirsche knows how to get you normal again The blonde haired male then spoke out to the small female that was in between the brown haired males arm.

Eight stopped saying 'shut up' as he just stared at her with a blank look, obviously she didn't know what was going on, she didn't know why he was like that, she didn't know...anything, and it would be better if it stayed that way..well that's what he thought, he started getting a grip of reality again..rather slowly but it was coming back as he placed his free hand which he previously used to hold his hurt hand and placed it on Himeko's back as he made her approach him and he held her close to him, very tightly as if to tell her he doesn't want to lose her as he then with that blank look of his looked down at his hand It's...probably broken so it would be better if you would refrain from touching it... He told her with a shaky voice trying his best to sound as natural as he could though the more he tried the more unnatural it sounded, he knew it was broken, no question about it after he heard that cracking and what he felt, the male then went completely quiet again as he stared at his broken hand.

Yume no Shirube

Rail_Gavins

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 am
User Image

User Image

Reisen looked at the conversation happening. She was lost...again. She didn't know what they were arguing about now as she ears flattened and she just had a worried expression on her face...sorta anyway. That was when she heard her name and her ears perked up and she looked towards the direction of the voice, spotting Kirsche as she tilted her head to the side before her eyes literally had sparkles in them. She looked kinda excited despite not really showing an expression...just her eyes sparkling...get over it.
                                            "R-Really?" She spoke with those same sparkling eyes and that same stutter she was kinda stuck with as she had a small smile forming...very slowly.

Himeko held her hands as she stared at him with a slightly scared expression, especially when she felt his hand on her back as she somewhat jumped but calmed down a bit as she neared him and sniffled, she stayed close to him as she stared at his hand before nodding,
                                            "M-Maybe someone should...check it out?" She questioned, not exactly looking him in the eye but when she looked to him, she just hugged him, that's all she could do as she spoke,
                                            "I'm sorry I...lied...and for saying we can't make up...w-we can!" She spoke, being blunt up until that last bit as she sounded a bit more positive with the 'we can' part. She nodded as well as she looked to him.

ooc.

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kirsche looked at the female chibi rabbit as he heard her question as he watched her ears had flattened too Kirsche knows how to He then stared at her, even though he had his pokerface on it was obvious that the male had some kind of intention of wanting something as he had this somehow serious pokerface look on...yes a serious pokerface...it exists! Kirsche won't tell you. He said bluntly and coldly towards the female then as Claire and Kirsche resumed to holding hands as Claire stared at Accelerator, still fuming about how he talked to her and Kirsche staring at mini Reisen.

Eight kept quiet as he didn't know himself what to say, he was confused, he was in conflict with himself at the moment ...I don't need help...I'm fine...I'm not crazy...I'm no psychopath...I'm perfectly alright...I'm perfectly..normal...yes normal...I'm me..I'm Eight..yes...yes that's who I am... He carried on saying those odd lines, because he was so conflicted with himself he couldn't think straight and was basically talking nonsense at the moment to the female as he himself didn't even truly know what he was saying at that exact moment.

Yume no Shirube

Rail_Gavins

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Reisen blinked wildly at the first part about him knowing how to fix Himeko's screw up. But she seemed to stop being so excited as soon as she heard that he wouldn't tell her. She just stared at him blankly with half open eyes and spoke in a grunt,
                                            "How come I could see this coming?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow before literally grabbing and pinching Asters cheek and looking full out annoyed as she spoke,
                                            "T-Tell him I need to be changed back! Now! TELL HIM!!" She shouted at him, nearly wailing and going into a crying fit again but didn't as she simply pinched his cheek more and pulled on it as she looked...angry again. She looked very pissed off. Just like old Reisen would look like.

Himeko blinked wildly as she looked to him, frowning a bit as she spoke,
                                            "You...okay there?" That was all she could ask as she kept frowning. Nothing much to say as she tilted her head to the side a bit now.

ooc.

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aster was getting annoyed by how the white haired male was acting and now Reisen was pulling his cheeks was annoying him even more as he grabbed her little hand and drove it from his face, he then opened his arm to make her fall as he grabbed her and held up by her ears Shut..the ******** UP YOU HEAR ME?! GODDAMNIT!! He shouted loudly in the room as he was fuming, Kirsche looked over at him as he patted the male's back lightly She wouldn't be happy....seeing you like this Aster... He whispered to him as Aster's eyes widened and his face darkened as the male fell completely silent. Kirsche then crouched down so he could be 'almost' the height of the hanging Reisen Kirsche doesn't have to do what Kirsche doesn't want to~ He told her in a very cheerful and happy voice towards the female as he then got up again and straightened himself out.

Eight could barely hear her though her words seemed to echoe in his seemingly empty mind Okay? I'm okay...of course I'm okay..why wouldn't I be okay? everythings okay..yes yes..I'm not mad...not mad at all.. He said over and over again as the conflict inside was damaging him more than anything, the male started searching with his already broken hand, no matter the pain as he heard his hand go against something and he picked it up, it was nothing other than one of his dual guns as he smiled and placed it against his head I'm not mad...I'm fine...Aster's fine...he's not hurt...it's no ones fault...it had to be done.. His voice started to be more painful the more he started to talk as his crooked smile turned into a frown.

Yume no Shirube

Rail_Gavins

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Reisen yelped when she was about to fall but being held up by her ears was a big no-no as the female kicked her legs to get free and sniffled,
                                            "I-I...Y-YOU'RE WORSE THAN HIMEKO FOR THIS!" She shouted at Aster. More or less because when Himeko was about, she'd drag Reisen by her ears and sometimes nearly cut them off. Other times she'd just put a bullet hole through them and watch the poor little rabbit girl try to wrap her ears with bandages or just get pissed off. And all the older female would do was laugh... That's a great ******** friend, isn't it?! The female only got angrier though the longer she was hanging as she looked to Kirsche as she heard what he said. She puffed out a cheek,
                                            "B-But I help you with h-homework and get you stuffed plushies! I-I won't tell Himeko if y-you only change me back!" She declared, still struggling. That was when she pouted and sniffled whilst shouting,
                                            "I-I'm going to kill y-you all while you're s-sleeping!" She shouted. Still sniffling. Yeah, we can all imagine right now a small Reisen walking around killing people...really can see that coming...not being sarcastic at all.

Himeko stared at him, hearing him respond to her question...well, somewhat anyway as she watched him grab one of his dual guns and place it to his head. Was he gonna do what she thought he was gonna do?! She stared at him wide eyed and literally jumped him, grabbing his hand that had the gun despite it being his bad hand and made him let go of the gun. Or better yet was still trying but made it so he wasn't aiming at his head as she shouted,
                                            "Stop it right now Eight!" She declared with a glare at the gun, still aiming to make him let go but also keeping it away from his head which was...better than the situation before.

ooc.

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aster was just...not listening to what the female was saying at all, he was still more or less mentally traumatised by what Kirsche said, he knew? He knew about her...but how could he? He knows that he talked with Reisen, Jester, Sven and Eight about it but could never bring himself to tell Kirsche about it, most of all not about her, he knew about Eight too. Just what did this little kid know about his past, it was eating him from the inside out as he was wondering, did he know everything? Did he spy on him when he was talking to Eight once? He didn't know as he was just still. Kirsche hugged Claire from the side and kept his arms wrapped around her Kirsche has Claire to help Kirsche with homework now...and Claire can make Kirsche toys.....Kirsche doesn't need help from Reisen with Claire around...and Kirsche doesn't feel like helping and doesn't want to...so Kirsche won't tell you He told her as Claire kept silent and placed her two hands on Kirsche's right arm which was wrapped around her since the other arm was around her back, she kept quiet but nodded at every statement that Kirsche had made.

Eight...snapped out of it? He let the gun fall down as he felt like he had just now finally been able to get ahold of himself and was able to finally be himself again as he looked down at the female as his eye had widened Hi.....meko? He said with a shocked voice as he rubbed his eye as he then noticed the pain in his hand and winced lightly W-what the hell happened...why does my arm hurt so much... Nope, the male couldn't remember anything it was like his other side was trying to surpress all the memories of what had just recently happened, leaving the male with no memories.

Yume no Shirube

Rail_Gavins

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Reisen just blinked before staring blankly and muttering under her breath,
                                            "Sounds like...you got yourself...a girlfriend?" She spoke, almost questioning herself too. She seemed to wonder, since that sounded like she'd just been kicked to the curb. She'd just been stabbed as she shrugged,
                                            "Well, was worth a try." She spoke, not bothering much to struggle now as she looked up at Aster, just dangling there and looking at him before whispering,
                                            "Are you okay up there?" She whispered in a quiet voice. Not too bothered if the other two heard as she just kept staring up at Aster.

Himeko was breathing heavily, that was too much work for her right now as she heard him say her name as she looked to him. Blinking wildly at him before looking at his hand, should she tell him? She wondered before speaking,
                                            "Well, you kinda flopped out of your room and spoke about...breaking you hand, I think?" She spoke in a blunt tone as she looked to him, somewhat tilting her head to the side. Noting down in her mind about all this.

ooc. HOLY CRAP LOOK AT THIS POST OF SHORTNESS...

Kise no Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces