Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
➸ Stray Dogs in Rabbits Fur [Open&Accepting~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:34 pm
Bump~!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 am
Bumpty~  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:50 pm
Can I have the flirty play boy and the serious Assassin andddd the Sarcastic doctor?? : DDD....?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:18 am
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
Can I have the flirty play boy and the serious Assassin andddd the Sarcastic doctor?? : DDD....?

Yup yup~ I'll reserve them for you right now~  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:12 pm
Kise no Shirube

Rail_Gavins

Okay, we'll be starting now since me and Kise are very eager xD It's the morning after the rabbits got brought into the mansion of the Easter Stray Dogs~

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Don't worry, we won't go too far ahead and we will always catch you up as well~ ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:13 pm
User Image

xx T H ExV U L G A RxL E A D E R ↷
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA N DxL U N A T I CxR A B B I T !

User Image

It was morning, oh how dreadful for the inu halfbreed as she sat up. At least she wasn't alone this morning, nope, and today she got to see what everyone had brought in. These little rabbits that they'd brought in the other day. Getting out of bed and changing into her usual black attire, she didn't bother to comb her hair or anything, she seemed to excited now. Just like a little kid some could say as she looked to her dresser. Her pair of scissors were stabbed into the wooden top as she smirked a little bit before grabbing them and placing them in her thigh belt before leaving her room. Humming a tune to herself as she yawned a bit, no one up yet? She raised an eyebrow and frown a bit before looking down the hallways and just walked to the main room.

Reisen woke up, her yukata was everywhere, it practically fell off her shoulder and she seemed so out of it today. Standing up and making her bed, her eyes looked so lifeless, she practically looked like a zombie in some peoples opinions as she muttered something before blinking and returning to normal. Her wide red eyes looked around as she loked down at herself, what if she'd walked out like that?! She'd be a laughing stock! That was when the rabbit looked around at her surroundings once more. This...wasn't the Brigade... A frown appeared on her face as she left to the hallway, her eyes sharp now as she was confused. Maybe the others were nearby? Taking a single step into the hallway, her ankle stung a bit. That was when it all hit her. She and the rest...well, she tried to fight against the Eastern dogs but just ended up being brought in just like the rest and her ankle seemed to be the result of the other day as she opened just random doors to find people and woke them up... But then again, she decided that shouting would just do it,
                                "OI! GET UP NOW!" She shouted, she was like the alarm clock so to speak but even she was tired, she couldn't stop yawning or anything as her hair was everywhere, she was slightly limping and she just walked on down towards the main hall. Hoping the others would trail behind her. It was too much effort for the female right now.

ooc.

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Who was the first one to wake from his slumber? It of course was Sven, one of the 'kindest' of the rabbits that came from the brigade, he let out a light yawn as he got himself up and looked around at the other males that were sleeping on the ground...everywhere, literally...like it was some toy room with ...stuffed bunny people...lying..everywhere, he started shaking everyone lightly Come on now, it's time to get up~ He chanted with a smile as he watched the different reactions from everyone. That was when HE woke up, one of the worst, and most annoying of the bunch, Aster was his name, he ruffled his own dark hair as he already had such a pissed off face The male started raising his voice more and more as the other male, Kirsche, the smallest of the three just sat up with a pokerface and his hair sticking out on every side, he looked around as he rubbed his eyes a little Come on now, it's time to wake up and meet the lady in charge~ As Aster heard that, he was afraid, he just heard that this person was..frightening, more frightening thatn Eight?! More frightening that Tomato Eight?! And they were probably...late...he was afraid if that person was going to be bad..he didn't want a punishment already! Well Aster jumped up, he didn't care at how messy he looked like, he grabbed Sven's arm and ran out, and straight away Sven grabbed Kirsche with his free arm, that was when there were basically a line of three bunnies running down the hallway. That was when they ran past Reisen, Kirsche of course then grabbed Reisen's arm as it was now, four little bunnies in a line running to the main room as Aster burst through the room and the others just..went along because they had to.

Aster stood there for a few minutes as he stared at the woman...He had a shocked face as he was basically..petrified! Sven on the other hand had a sweet smile and waved at Himeko whilst Kirsche just stood at the end of the line and stared with his pokerface.

Before the four bunnies were able to burst and have their 'shining' moment in the main room, Eight was already long awake and had taken a stroll around the place he was going to now call 'home' that was when he noticed someone walk into the main room, cautiously since he used to be a spy, he walked through the back to see a woman, a familiar woman, Himeko, he knew her? Well the male smiled and approached the female with light steps so he wouldn't be heard, as he stood behind Himeko he wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his head on her shoulder Missed me dear? He questioned her in a...playful voice?! Well that was when the others made their entrance and he just stared at them without another word.

Oh how noisy they all were! They had attracted the one, the only, Claire to the main room, she needed to see what the reason was for all the noise, well the 'noise' being Aster and she knew she had heard that voice somewhere before, she looked over, peeking into the room as she saw the backs of the brigaders, Himeko in front of them and a male having his arms around her waist?! Wait, that was Eight! And she knew the others too! The female plainly approached them then as she locked hands with Kirsche Noisy as ever Aster.... The female said with a quiet yet blunt voice as she had the exact same pokerface on as Kirsche and funnily enough they were both the same....shortness and looked very young for their age.

Just when things couldn't get any...'better' in this horribly awkward reunion situation, it did. Jester, the only missing person who acme from the Brigade had entered, basically in between the brigaders and Himeko and Eight she walked across, in between them with a happy smile Morning~ Sweets anyone~~? She questioned them with her cheerful voice, only getting pokerfaces from the..pokerfaces, a still petrified and blushing yet seemingly pissed off and confused look from Aster...the b*****d and a wave with a pleasent and friendly smile from Sven..whilst Eight didn't even pay attention to her.

“Yume no Shirube“

“Rail_Gavins“

“X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X“

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ OH YEAH FOR AWKWARDNESS...AND JESTER X'D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image

User Image

This was not going to go well. Not at all. As Reisen was pulled by Kirsche to the main room, she was still yawning her head off. The female got no sleep but somewhat seemed to flinch every time she stepped on her swollen ankle as she stared. She had nothing to say as she edged towards Aster,
                                "T-That who I think it is?" She whispered to him, pointing at her with no other words to say. She was just...kinda as shocked as Aster right now.
                                Before they had stormed in and after she heard that voice, mainly because she was scared she punched Eight in the face and literally jumped away, crouching on the floor, she'd got a glimpse of him and was already hugging her knees crying. Don't think of it as rejection Eight...but she was scared, okay? She wasn't crying loud or anything, but sniffles could be heard. Just sniffles as she was hugging her knees. She didn't expect the rabbits to be these lot. No, she didn't even expect Eight to be there as she stayed there, A ball of black hair on the ground, sniffling and tears streaming down her cheeks.
                                Reisen felt...slightly awkward now as she watched Claire walk in, blinking wildly and watching as Jester had walked in. We all know what you're think Reisen...don't do it...don't-- too late. The female was slowly raising her hand as in to say she wanted sweets but then she suddenly broke the, or at least tried to, awkwardness,
                                "Well...Can I just say I did NOT see this one coming?" She declared with a blank expression, being as blunt as she was as well.

ooc.

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aster nodded his head rapidly..and repeatedly as Sven laughed a little Well, it's a sweet reunion though no? I mean, i'ts been a long time Himeko~ I was already starting to worry about you, and Claire it's so nice to see you, your brother hasn't stopped talking about you since you left and has been very worried, I'm happy you're alright. Sven was the one who could calm any situation with his..pleasent aura and then jester, she'd just make everything better. A large smile was on jester's pleasent face as she walked over to Reisen and handed her a few sweets Jester's sweets~ Special Reisen edition~ Chocolate marbles with vanilla and caramel filling~ She told her, of course her voice was more..'manly' since none but Sven knew of her gender, she winked playfully as she started laughing with Sven happily as she looked at the whole scene. Aster was quiet the whole time, still shocked, until then, the silence broke WHAT THE ******** IS THIS s**t?! WHERE DID WE LAND?! IS THIS SOME KIND OF SAPPY DRAMA OR SOME s**t?! AND JESTER WHAT THE HELL?! AWKWARD SITUATION AND YOU ASK IF ANYONE WANTS SWEETS?!... How annoying this pest could be, but Jester decided to ignore him as she smiled brightly at the male and he returned the '********...' stare.

Kirsche and Claire then looked over at Reisen and her comment before commenting, or more finishing each others' sentences
Stu- -pid
Those were their words, trying to say that the two already knew something similar to this was going to happen and that Reisen was a complete...'dumbass' or so to say in their eyes, the two together, such a cute combination, looking like the cutest of couples who'd be the bluntest and put anyoen down in the gutter and show them how meaningless their life was.

Eight? Oh Eight fell backwards a little after the sudden punch in the face from his beloved Himeko, he placed his hand in front of his face as he rubbed it a little and let out a sigh
So, that's the way you...welcome back the one you love? He questioned her, you could tell that Eight was a little...more pissed off at that greeting he recieved, but nevertheless he decided to let it slip, she was an exception, anyone else would have their hand cut off already, he approached Himeko who was basically, just a ball, as he sat down ne--behind her, you pervert Eight and made her sit up basically in between his legs as he placed his head on top of her head Well, I've missed you too my dear and I am so happy you've missed me and are happy to see me again, oh and I love you too of course~ The male said in a slightly...angered voice which seemed to get more angry each second as the rest started to get a little worried.

“Yume no Shirube“

“Rail_Gavins“

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Holding her hands out to recieve the sweets, Reisen popped one into her mouth still watching as she frowned at Claire and Kirsche, somewhat pouting before looking up at Aster with a blinking expression.
                                "To be honest, I think we're screwed...They're back together after all..." She spoke, gulpping as soon as she heard the tone of Eights voice change. Not too fased about much else as she watched Himeko. Now this could be something that Reisen could hold against her later.
                                Himeko was using her hands to cover her face, still sniffling as she removed her hands and looked over her shoulder to him. Her face red as she sniffled,
                                "I-Idiot...D-Don't just casually w-walk up behind me a-and not expect me t-to jump!" She declared as her torso turned to him and she wrapped her arms around his neck, her head nuzzling into her shoulder as she sniffled.
                                Reisen continued to watch but took a step away, just a small step in case something happened and she needed to run away quick. This was pretty much very like her.

ooc.

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aster had already grabbed Reisen's arm by that moment as he was casually...walking backwards..slowly..the whole time as he looked over to her and mouthed the words 'We...are..screwed' Yes, the others weren't as bad on a spot of 'being screwed' as those two were, Himeko and Eight being together? Well that meant like the end of the world for Aster and Reisen! Aster looked over to Sven for well, protection as Sven smiled and looked over at Jester I find this is a lovely morning don't you Jester? Why don't we go for a little stroll~ He said as the female nodded and the two had left the scene, well on purpose since they didn't really want to be wrapped in the whole situation that was going to unfold. Kirsche and Claire were just as smart as Jester and Sven as they stared at each other and nodded their heads, still holding hands they left, sticking their tongues out at Reisen and Aster as they closed the door behind them and basically placed different things there to lock the two inside, they couldn't be bothered staying there and decided the other two needed to suffer since they always somewhat were in trouble or got hurt because the two would argue, good work you two! Perfect way of leaving comrades to die.

Eight smiled a little as he felt Himeko's warmth and as she was nuzzling into him, he placed his hand softly on her head as he started basically stroking her hair gently
Just shut up and admit how much you missed me He told her in a sweet voice as he kissed her head and then gave a death glance at Aster and Reisen, he started to drop his arm, the hand in which he had stroked his beloveds' hair had gone down to her back to basically hold her against him as he then placed his other hand on where he had one of his dual guns as to tell the two they should get the hell out and leave them alone or be prepared to die...man Eight was the youngest, but boy he was definately the scariest and the 'to-stay-away-from' number one.

“Yume no Shirube“

“Rail_Gavins“

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ short post is short - 3-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Reisen looked over to her arm where she was being held by Aster as she watched him mouth words, making her almost choke on her sweet as she coughed a bit and noticed that people were leaving. Obviously to give the two some time alone but why hadn't they gone yet?! Staring at Aster, she just mouthed, 'We're dead, you know that?' Reisen looked practically petrified when she saw the expression on Eights face, despite how sweet he was being with Himeko, they were still screwed, even if she was in his arms as she gulped a little louder and kinda disturbed the silence before looking to Aster and flicking his hand from her arm before heading to the doors...LOCKED?! Oh god, Reisen looked practically faint as her face was as white as a sheet of paper. Looking to Aster, she mouthed, 'Its locked, we're dead, we're so dead!' Looking around for another way out, she decided it was time for the windows...they wouldn't be locked too, would they as she announced her leave,
                                "I think it's time to take a stroll, right Mr Rulers?" She spoke, holding out her hand to him. Might as well let him live otherwise there was no one to tease. She was also, already partially climbing out the window.

Himeko, on the other hand was no longer sniffling, instead she just wrapped her arms around him more and spoke out loud as in declaration,
                                "W-Why would I admit to t-that?!" She stuttered with a scowl and looked over her shoulder to see the two rabbits before moving towards his ear. Her face was bright red now, it was like the rabbit had tamed a wolf and a fox halfbreed that would usually be more...dominant. Seemed she was bending to his will as the female whispered to him.
                                "I missed you a lot...idiot..." She spoke, turning her head away out of embarrassment as she bit her lip, now she wasn't much of the vulgar leader she was known to be.
                                ooc. OH GOD THE ATMOSHPERE IN THAT ROOM RIGHT NOW!

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eight kept Himeko close to his body as he then stared at the two 'trying to be runaway' Rabbits and pointed his gun towards them Three. He said in a cold voice as Aster showed him his middle finger and started shouting NOPE! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!! MISS STAPLES WE ARE OUTTA HERE!! Before another notice he grabbed Reisen's hand and basically...threw her out the window and came jumping along, why? Well..IT WAS FRICKING EIGHT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT! Well Aster then grabbed Reisen's arm again after that...'model fall' and started running away with her, well as far as he could, why? Because he was afraid..very afraid..so afraid...Eights everywhere, Everywhere I say! And no not the number Eight....pssht..you be so funny. Aster couldn't let Reisen be killed after all, if anyone was going to kill her it was going to be him.

Eight decided to stash his gun away again as he focused all his attention on Himeko
At least you admit it, now, you know how long I've been looking for you?! How worried I was about you?! How DARE you leave like that?! Ah, the sweet and romantic moment broken by so many questions coming spurging out of the males mouth, he was so pissed off at the female even though he was so happy to see her again, it was so long since he had seen that face of hers, though the fact she just up and left and he abandoned all his missions just to find her made him so furious.

“Yume no Shirube“

“Rail_Gavins“

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ AAAH IT'S A BOX!! KILL IT X'D OH GOD...I CAN'T CONTAIN...DEM FEELIIIIIINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Other four are on standby a little~~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:20 am
User Image

User Image

Her eyes widened when Eight said, 'three'. He was now counting down?! Reisen looked to Aster and watched him give the silver haired male the middle finger and call her 'Miss Staples'. Just blinking, she looked at her hand which he'd grabbed and she was...THROWN?! Holding down her yukata so it didn't fly about and decide to open up and show her underwear, she landed on the floor. Before she even had the chance to say something though, they were running. Aster had dragged her along as she looked to him with a raised eyebrow,
                                "Y-You know, if we see him later, he's probably going to kill you for flipping the bird." She stated pretty bluntly but continued to run after him before looking back to the window,
                                "W-We're gonna need to go to the moon early, you know!? THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US IF WE STAY HERE!" She shouted in panic, she didn't want to go to the moon early. The rabbit girl looked worried as she then scowled,
                                "I BET YOU THOSE TWO LOCKED US IN THERE! Any longer and I would've died...literally..." She stated plainly as she looked away and was literally looking pretty furious now. Her anger aimed more or less at Kirsche and Claire, then again also somewhat aimed at Sven and Jester too for leaving them but mainly aimed at the two smaller rabbits and she looked to Aster with a scowl still there.

Hearing the two rabbits making their dramatic exit, Himeko noticed there was a slight change of tone from the male as she moved away slightly. Yep, he sounded pretty pissed now, she looked down and away as in to not make eye contact with him. Her face still somewhat red but it seemed the colour was dying down slightly as she spoke, finally.
                                "W-Well at the start, I was only meant to be gone for a day, I was coming back to visit my mothers grave and tell her about everything and during the night, I stayed in this place. Then I got ready to leave but I-I got jumped and, well, they're dead now anyway so it doesn't matter but someone made me go to a hospital and all. I stayed there for a month." She took a deep breath to continue explaining,
                                "I was in there for long so I was writing a letter to pass the time, it was just a-a letter to you about what'd happened and why I was gone and as I was about to ask one of the nurses to send it to you, I noticed through the door window someone from...ummm...P.O.S.R.A...I guess they heard about me or someone else who knew about the Brigade and everything being admitted there but didn't know who exactly it was, so I didn't dare to send the letter." She fiddled with her fingers a bit. This seemed to be a slightly embarrassing explanation from her as she frowned a bit,
                                "When I got released, I came back here since I still needed some rest and then, umm, the Eastern Stray Dogs popped in and then that was how all this happened. I started to slowly forget but then I was going to phone or mail another letter, well, I didn't know what to say once you picked up the phone or something and and..." She seemed to be panicking now as the female was now fiddling with her hair instead out of worry and she seemed to be in a full on panicking state. A side she rarely showed anyone, well, except Eight. He was an obvious expection. She bit her lip and spoke once more,
                                "And, I was going to contact you in some way today b-but you're here...so..." She smiled a bit, a lot had gone on for the little halfbreed as she still tried to not make eye contact and looked away. She was fiddeling more with her hair since she was slightly not sure of his reaction. But some how, she was like a little puppy expecting something, she knew something was gonna happen.

ooc. TOO MANY FEELS, CAN'T CONTAIN LA-- HI MR RULERS xD

Kise no Shirube

Rail_Gavins

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items