Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:53 am
Francis smiled at her affections and pulled her up in his arms. "Oh hon hon~ Feeling randy, are we?" Honestly, he preferred loving both Lucy and Italy at the same time, not favoring one over the other. "Well, where do you want to take thees?" He asked, softly pressing kisses down her neckline.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:04 am
Italy blushed darkly at his words. She'd just settled on his lap and was snuggling happily when his nose, his mouth touched her cheek. She moaned softly her glowing eyes became covered by her lids. "Mmm." She moaned quietly but knew he could hear. "Our warrior." She whispered in his ear lifting her hand to his hair burying her fingers in his beautiful blonde tresses. "Gently but everywhere." She whispered wanting to touch but unlike Luce wasn't that bold.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:27 pm
Francis knew she wasn't too fond of taking control, but he could change that quick. He gently pulled her dress and bra down, smiling at the light bounce her breats gave before gently fondling them and suckling on her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:40 pm
Italy gave a gasp when she felt her chest become bare and hit with the cool air in the room. She shivered and moaned when she felt Francis' big hand cover one. Oh yes she liked that, liked that very much. Her whole body shivered and she moaned again then started whispering dirty words to him in French knowing he'd love that. She just wanted the touch to keep going desperate for it not to ever end.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:20 pm
Francis smiled as he lifted his mouth from her neck, noticing the bruise left behind. He then moved to her breasts and began to suck and tease it with his tongue, grizzling her n****e with his teeth. His other hand continued to fondle her adjacent breast, his hard length growing even more so upon her moans.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:34 pm
Italy shivered. Her mind kept blanking as he touched her. Lucia's mind couldn't respond either. Both persona's just adored what he was doing and oh~ they could feel it growing. "Our warrior." She moaned slipping a hand under his shirt teasing his navel. "Mr sexy pants." Italy added, in her own voice.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:31 pm
Francis chuckled and continued his actions slowly, getting all desired pleasure for them both out of it. His hand then slid down to rub her womanhood, gently pressing two fingers up against it.

Then his baby mind kicked in. Francis abruptly stopped, looking at Italia with confused eyes. "Italia, zhe baby. I-I can't do 'zat' weeth you now." He looked befuddled, and discontented with the situation that was now at hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:44 pm
Italy was panting hard ready for the attention when he stopped. She gave a strangled whimper. The baby? Damn it! She needed him! Her eyes glowed and she protested a bit. "I need you." She all but sobbed. "Please." She leaned on him kissing his neck. "Please you can't leave me like this."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:37 pm
Francis saw her upset reaction and became all the more upset himself. "Darleeng, you 'ave to understand zat I 'ave a duty to zis child as well as to you." He placed his hand on her baby bump and rubbed it softly. "You need to remember zat harm can be done eef I were to make love to you right now."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:40 pm
Italy snuggled. "Not if you were gentle." She replied wishing his hand would go lower. She ached for him so bad. Lucia had him all to herself for months! She wanted her turn and when she was about to get it, the baby go in the way. "Can you at least touch me?" She asked. "I. . . I ache so bad."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:07 pm
Francis gave a small sigh and ran his hand lower once more, stroking as he had moments ago. "I see, Italia. You don't get nearly as much fun." He whispered into her neck, kissing and sucking upon its skin again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:09 pm
Italy moaned and shook her head clinging to him she knew he could read her so easily. Knew he knew how much she craved him. If he wouldn't make love to her, she just wanted him to touch her. "Ti amo." She whispered in his ear and nuzzled his hair opening for him again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:28 am
Francis made his opportunity known by accepting her gesture. Steady hand slides down her chest and halts between her legs, where he brushes against her core oh so softly as to not startle her. "Je t'aime, Italia." He whispered as his free hand gave one breast a gentle squeeze.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:42 pm
Italy moaned and kissed Francis deeply. "Ti amo Francia." She whispered on his lips, her body shivering with joy as she tried not to rock on him. She needed him in every way but he was resisting. And she hated that he was resisting, but he feared hurting her. Feared hurting their baby.

Hours later Italy felt just shy of satisfied but would not ask him to make love to her. He'd refused even when she'd pleasured him. They laid snuggled closely on the floor. Her fingers played with the hair on his chest with a smile. "I understand now why Lucia loves your hairy chest." She moaned softly. "It's so sexy."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:00 pm
Francis held her tightly, a soft coo escaping his lips as he gently caressed her hair. "Je suis désolé, Italia. I know what eet was you wanted from me, I just couldn't do eet. . Believe moi when I say Lucy wouldn't get eet eizher. Je t'aime. Both of you." He noticed her fascination with his chest and chucked, continuing with his petting and spanking her rear once softly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff