Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:19 pm
Italy gave a cry and charged the attacker pinning him to the ground until the grass parted and swallowed him whole. Italy got up and rushed to France. "Oh my love." She breathed checking him over to make sure he was okay. Tears pooled in her eyes. "Oh thank the gods you're all right." Italy had forgotten she was still in control. That with her words, her actions, she was revealing the truth to her feelings.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:32 pm
Francis watched Italy attack and fell to his knees, panting in exhaustion and barely noticing at first her actions and words. "Oui, Italia. I'm just fine. Merci." He then was able to actually hear and see her, though his vision was blurred from him using the full extent of his abilities. He felt himself passing out and deemed it safe to do so. His eyelids closed slowly and his body fell limp.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:46 pm
Italy smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek before picking him up and taking him back to the car and driving them back to the school. She laid him on their bed and had a shower.

You told him? Lucia asked.

Italy put in the shampoo. Yes! No! Urgh, Sort of. I don't think he was fully aware of it.

Well then tell him again!Lucia growled.

You can't make me tell him! Italy hissed.

Yes I can, and I will. Lucia replied before going silent.

What do you mean you will?! Italy growled. Luce? Luce!! Dammit! She finished having her shower then went off to reheat some food in waiting for him to awaken.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:24 pm
Francis awoke, eventually. The warmth in his slumber left the second he opened his eyes. What had happened? Everything was a daze in his mind that he couldn't piece together. Then it had hit him.

Lucy. The baby. Italy.

He bolted from the bed, in a scattered frenzy for the search of his love. Upon exiting the bedroom he tripped over his own feet and fell over. "Lucy!" He called, standing himself once more, though it were futile.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:32 pm
Italy gasped and went to him. "Hey, hey it's okay darling." She whispered helping him to sit up. "Oh you hurt your cheek here," She grabbed a tissue and wiped his cheek. "We're okay darling, you did so well." She nuzzled his cheek with her nose. "Our baby's okay too. I promise." It wasn't Lucia reassuring him. It was Italy. She took a deep breath. "Everyone's okay."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:34 pm
Francis had to have noticed the true persona of the woman in front of him. And he did. "Italia..?" He asked, half to her and half to himself. Why was she not letting Lucy take the reins? Why was she acting so..caring? What was she hiding?  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:46 pm
Italy smiled softly. "Lucia went to sleep." Refusing to take over. "I don't know when she'll awaken. So I thought I'd look after you. Unless, you don't want to be cared for by me and would prefer Lucia, course if I wake her now she'll be grumpy and the hormones will make it worse and she won't be able to care for you at all." She smiled softly. "Am I emulating the caring nature she would have done?" She asked.

Lying through your teeth! Lucia hissed at her.

I can't do it. Italy replied. I can't tell him.

"And I love you." Italy said before she could stop herself. She put her hands over her mouth. Damn it Lucia don't! You said he hate's liars! He'll get mad!

"I was telling the truth when I said I only thought of you as a brother, but that was at the beginning. I. . . Feeling what Lucia feels for you, I can't help but feel it myself now." Lucia please stop! "I didn't mean to lead you on the wrong way but I just felt I had to tell you. I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:49 pm
Francis, in all truth, was a bit confused at what was going on. "Um. . . Italia." He placed a hand on her head. "Calm down." Now what was he to do? He had two women loving him at once. "Mon dieu. ." He mumbled.

"Leesten, both of you. Lucy, I know you're awake. Both of you love me, and I am okay weeth zat. I just need you both to let me know who ees awake when. Zat's all I ask."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:59 pm
"She's awake now." Italy replied. "Because she knew how I scared I was to tell you the truth." She blushed softly. "Do you. . . Do you want her out here?" Italy's blush darkened. From his tone of voice she was scared that he didn't want her out anymore. That he only wanted Lucia. She could live with that. She honestly could. She was apart of Lucia so she knew he would partly love her back.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:56 pm
Francis pulled Italy closer to her and petted her head. "Stay awhile, mon cherie." He whispered and kissed her forehead. He wanted her close to her and to not feel left out. He didn't want her gone, not yet.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:07 pm
Italy smiled softly and snuggled close. "Okay." She whispered putting her head on his shoulder. She hoped the gestures she was making, she hoped that she wasn't crossing lines. She wanted him happy. She wanted Lucia happy.

See? Lucia preened. See you feel better now you got that off your chest don't you?

Silence.

Seriously? Lucia growled. The silent treatment? What are you five? Urgh whatever, have fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:03 pm
Francis grinned as he noticed the two discuss. What about, he wasn't sure. "Italia, ees somezhing zhe matter?" He noticed her silence, to Lucia and himself. "You can talk to moi, always." He stroked her soft hair gentle as possible.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:06 pm
Italy blushed darkly. She felt so shy at that moment. "I was worried that you'd be mad at me." She replied cuddling a bit closer. "For keeping the truth about my feelings from you." Her eyes glowed softly. "And well, the baby hormones are getting to me too." Her blush darkened as she flicked her eyes to him then the floor and back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:14 pm
A small chuckle escaped his lips before he continued to pet her. "I can't ever be mad at you, darleeng." Then he paused upon seeing the glow. "Baby 'ormones? Care to explain?" He wasn't playing ignorant, just wanted to see if it were any different from how Lucia acted.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:17 pm
Italy blushed darker. Unlike Lucia, who would have pounced on Francis by now, Italy preferred to let Francis make the move. "Well you see. . . the thing is. . ." She blushed trying to get the words out. "I'm. . . we're. . . um. . ." She blushed darker. "Feeling randy. And your display earlier has increased it ten fold." She knew he'd know she was referring to him defending them.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff