Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadman Wonderland - Forever Fair [Accepting]

Back to Guilds

The whole world is your playground, as well as your friend's tombs... 

Tags: Deadman, Wonderland, World, Branch of Sin, Forever Fair 

Reply United Kingdom
{UtC} London - Buckingham Palace Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:46 pm
The Undertaker Corps base of operations after the Queen's unfortunate yet planned demise by the Sinners. The place still retains it's glory, but soldiers and enlisted Deadmen patrol the hallways. The leader and his vice leaders can be found in the throne room, deliberating over how to take back control of Earth.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:23 am
Jon silently sighed and leaned against a wall outside. A shame it all went to hell like this... Oh well.
All he had to do was lure that Wretched Egg out, then she'd be his slave if she knew what was good for her. Thanks for something, Deadman Wonderland.  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:32 pm
(Eva was on the roof with her iPod player and iPod...she turned on Cassie by Flyleaf and began to dance her sword out and flashing as she sliced at invisible enemies...she spun and rolled on the ground...her sword always out and slicing as she danced in time to the music)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrURd3n1NGo  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:40 pm
Rios watched Eva as she practiced then he dropped down as stood on the same roof as her his massive great sword strapped to the back of his hips.
LotusLover1209

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:25 pm
(As the song ends and Monster by Skillet started to play she threw a knife at Rio it embedded itself in the wall next to his head...she glared at him)I don't like being watched.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9NStVkSCuk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:39 pm
Rios smirked as he grabbed the knife and the metal grew cold then shattered " To bad want a sparring partner " he said drawing his weapon and set the tip on the ground, what Eva didn't know was that he was her new partner and his weapon broke down to many other swords.  

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:49 pm
Jon silently watched the ensuing... conversation? Hell knows. All he could tell was that they were good, whether by training or by power.
He was bored, huh?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:33 pm
I don't work with partners(she growled and glared at him as he destroyed her knife)and you ow me a new knife(she hissed as she turned her back on him and knelt down and puled her iPod out of its player and put in her ear buds and hunted for a new song)  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:49 pm
Rios smirked and stabbed the ground then kicked a part of his sword as a smaller one handed one poped out of it the balde shrinking as he placed against Eva's neck " Really cause your stuck with me " he said moving the blade slightly pulling one of her ear buds out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:38 pm
(Eva drew her curled switch blade and spun around and suddenly was kneeling in front of Rio the blade resting against his crouch as she glared at him)I said I don't work with people like you(she hissed pressing the blade tight against him)Anyone who is a grown Male...I can't and won't trust them at my back(she hissed)  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:56 pm
Rios smirked and swung his sword knocking her sword out of her hand and steped back next to the main blade. A child ran through the streets being chased by a group of sinners.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:05 pm
Jon heard the commotion caused by the kids and reacted almost immediately, pulling his rifle out and firing shots directly at the Sinners, for their heads. They immediately fell, one after another.
Innocents turned guilty.
Looking over to the two bickering Deadbrains, he said quietly, 'Stop fighting each other and deal with it, you're stuck together.' He spoke quietly, but his voice carried over to them due to the utter silence.  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:45 pm
(Eva glared at Rio and then Jon and hissed)I don't work with anything that has a set of Balls(she growled at them as she picked up her switch blade and put it away and looked over the side of the building and watched the kids run off safe. she glared at the bodies of the dead Sinners...filthy old men both of them)  
United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff