Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:20 pm
"Its an impressive find! I would be happy to boast if I had found this all on my own, many of us had never seen ice or snow before we came here to this mountain. Some of us still haven't! I bet you'd make quite a few friends if you were to show this place to a few others!" Siri smiled a large goofy grin as he looked into Nyota's eyes.

His eyes widened once Nyota spoke again, but he couldn't have been happier with the words that came from her. He knew them to be true, but he still loved to hear them. They helped to boost his own confidence, as well as reassure himself that he had indeed found someone worth living for.

"Oh, I think I might have an idea..." He winked at her, before sitting on his haunches in the cold icy cave. "But only because I feel like the exact same way."

Bloo Starr
We could wrap this one up in a post or two!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:25 am
Nyota smiled sweetly at him. When she first came here she hadn't expected everything to go anything like what it was going like now. She expected everyone to avoid her or say the pleasantries and move on, but no, Nyota had met her friend again and found her love. She was a little shocked at Siri's words "Some have never seen snow or ice?! Thats kind of weird..." Nyota was indeed weirded out by some not seeing ice or snow yet, but they never originated from these lands, the used to live in a swamp!

Nyota grinned largely at him when he had said he felt the same way, and she started to purr loudly with hapiness."Im so glad i found you on the mountains, or i might have never found a love as great as you"

Depawsit
I think one more post from your side and I'll call it finished :3

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:47 pm
Siri nodded at Nyota's words with a grin on his face. It was true, there really were some lions who had yet to see it. Mostly those lions were the elderly, or the very young, but still they existed none the less.

"I'm glad you found me too, i'm even more glad I chose to talk to you." Nuzzling up against Nyota once more, he stayed there lying his hea don her shoulder, and silently looking around at the icy palace surrounding them.

Bloo Starr

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces