Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh with a chance for romance

Back to Guilds

The yu-gi-oh you know & love with some new twists & turns 

Tags: Role Play, Yu-gi-oh, Romance, Comedy 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance
The Fight for Domino City Continues 1x1 Captain & Vice-Cap Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:43 am
(Tea) Atem? You're back! ?! Now I know something is wrong! I'll go wake up Tristan & Bakura.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:20 am
(Kaiba) You do that, I just don't see why everyone is worked up over mystical mumbo jumbo  

KAIBA_CORP01
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:27 am
Tea runs to Tristan's room to wake him up.

(Tea) Tristan, Wake up! Atem is back!

Tea then runs to Bakura's room to wake him up

(Tea) Bakura, Wake up! Atem is Back! Bakura? Hey you don't look so good  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:54 am
gonk gonk gonk

That's because Tristan snores like he's sawing logs in his sleep 😴😴😴 that and I been having the weirdest dreams my other self is back to try and reclaim the mystical millennium items for world conquest again  

Jumpin_Joey_Wheeler
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:05 pm
(Tea) Awwwwwwwww. Let's get you some coffee. I'm sure that will fix you up.

Misty walks by to see if everyone is alright.

(Misty) Bakura! Oh my! Come with me we will get you some coffee. You too,Tea.

(Tea) Right behind you.

The three of them go to the kitchen to make Coffee for everyone.

(Misty) I hope Seto has calmed down by now.........

(Tea) I thought I heard a scream in the hallway.

(Misty) Yeah........Someone knocked over a priceless bust of one of Seto's Blue Eyes White Dragons.

(Tea) Oh......................

(Misty) Yup. You know how worked up he gets about his dragons...........

(Tea) There There . I'm sure he will be alright

(Misty) I sure hope you're right  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:14 pm
(Kaiba) I just been informed there was a cave-in at the burial site where the final duel between Yugi and his other self had the ceremonial battle to decide if Atem stays or leaves ironically the millennium items all were all accounted for except the millennium ring  

KAIBA_CORP01
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:19 pm
Tea looks at Bakura.

(Tea) You don't have the ring,do you,Bakura?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:49 pm
(Bakura) Me no heavens no, that thing is my weakness remember you know who lives in it... Gives me quite a chill and to think I was even possessed at some point  

Jumpin_Joey_Wheeler
Vice Captain

KAIBA_CORP01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:57 pm
(Kaiba) It's worse than I could have imagined.... Satellites data from tracking the old Kaiba Corp connections I had a flood of data saying that somehow Noah's mind had just disappeared vanished from the tank it's like it grew legs and a new body?

(Mokuba) What does this all mean Seto?

(Kaiba) I'm going to get together my deck this may be a showdown we hadn't looked forward to.. this is starting to make an odd amount of sense, You see there was talk of dark power deep within the Millennium Ring it works by possessing any host mind I'm sure we got a whole new Bakura walking around somewhere somehow utilizing Noah's brain as a vessel and somehow magically sprang a body for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:02 pm
(Yugi) I found Joey guys!! He is over by New Domino square he must've realized here is where we met up before.. I think whatever spell he was under is wearing off...

(Joey) *A bright flash of yellow light flashes from Joeys aura revealing his human form, and it's naked

(Yugi) Thank goodness your ok, and I brought a jacket. *Yugi covers up Joey

(Joey) Thanks 👍 hey I sensed Pegasus calling out to me he's also in peril look at the millennium eye Rich boy has it in his desk  

Jumpin_Joey_Wheeler
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:21 pm
(Misty) Joey! Thank goodness you are alright!

Misty gives Joey a hug.

(Misty) Let's get you back to the mansion & get you some clothes. That jacket isn't going to cover everything up.

Then A limo pulls up.

(Misty) I didn't call for the limo to take us back........ That's odd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:28 pm
(Mokuba) cmon it's my brother he was at it again he prepared his deck for the worst and it came to be. Just when things starting to look nice, He packed his things and just as he was about to leave he had a premonition from the Millennium eye, you see Remember when Pegasus tried to revive his wife? That same magic leaked and it somehow revived a bit of Bakura and now he somehow got a hold of Noah's subconscious and grew a new body out of nerve endings and his brain. Look no more time to explain just hop in we are gonna miss our window to the jet to fly to Kaiba Corp old headquarters the storm calmed enough for us to fly there  

KAIBA_CORP01
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:43 pm
(Misty) You heard Mokuba! Let's Move it! Come on! Seto is going to need all the help he can get.

Misty gets in followed by the others.

(Misty) Gosh! I'll have to get my deck too. Okay We will need to go to the mansion & get packed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:01 pm
(Kaiba) Well I can't just go running after the others my best option is to prepare my new Duel link duel disk it provides a new summon method and it's sleek design gets the job done never leave home without a new gadget.  

KAIBA_CORP01
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:09 pm
The limo pulls up to the mansion & Everyone gets out. They all get packed up & ready to go.

(Misty) I think I have everything........ Oh! My deck. Now where did I put it................... Ah! There it is! now I am set!  
Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff