Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh with a chance for romance

Back to Guilds

The yu-gi-oh you know & love with some new twists & turns 

Tags: Role Play, Yu-gi-oh, Romance, Comedy 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance
The Fight for Domino City Continues 1x1 Captain & Vice-Cap Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:09 am
sweatdrop (Kaiba) I forgot all about Misty, looks like I gotta pull her out the tub now. Looks like I wasted an effort on the fireworks display anyways. _Growls_

_Thinking_ Man I wish we had a few helpers on this ship, at least Roland or at least that new henchman I bought off Pegasus Kemo. Ughh this wasn't what I planned for...

The chapter goes into an intermission brought to you by....

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:06 pm
Misty wakes up & notices that Seto had come back.

(Misty) _Yawns_ Seto, where did you go earlier. Did I fall asleep in the tub? I am so sorry. I feel terrible that we planned this vacation & all I do is sleep.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:30 pm
Thats fine we needed a vacation away from everything but sleep can be just as good. Tell me isint it time you had an assistant, so I hired XION to wait on you and assist you even after the cruise razz  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:12 pm
(Kaiba) Well this was a disaster, first I am being asked to leave early from my trip to help Mokuba. And now this with my helper, Xion I been waiting for her arrival.. What's keeping her?

Riku appears from his shadow portal, (Riku) I finally done it, I heard your plea for help and I brought it to a end, I seemingly brought someone trustworthy to take care of your errands and also I brought you this, as Riku lowers Xion from his shoulders. (Riku) I had a run-in with Xion and she was reading your invitation, she looked like she seen red.. So I quickly put her in a hold and long story short she ended up fighting herself to sleep....

(Kaiba) Sure you did and Im THE Kaibaman, give her here I can set her up in the cabin where me and Misty are holed up in.. in the meantime go back to looking after my errands

(Riku) _Kneeling_ Yes sir  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:11 am
(Misty) Um....I found your Kaibaman outfit in the closet. Why on earth did you bring it with us?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:15 pm
_In Disguised voice_ (Kaiba) Because Im KAIBAMAN!!

Up until this moment Kaiba felt like this in his acts of random heroism

User Image

But now that Misty Kaiba knew his secret it feels a whole lot like this now...

User Image  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:55 am
(Misty) _cuddles_ Seto, you are already my Kaibaman. heart

Misty cuddles next to her husband/hero.

(Misty) Just relax. I'm going to get us some Champagne. I'll be right back  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:22 am
Meanwhile, Kaiba calls in to check on things back home.

(Mokuba) Hey Seto, Not to burst your bubble about vacation Im sure we can handle things but ummm.

Mokuba takes a moment to peek back at the action alot of calamity and commotion in the background. Mokuba sends Kaiba the live feed. Yugi is being carried off by Pete While Dartz summons his beast by using the God Cards as a sacrifice.

(Mokuba) By the looks of it our villans swiched opponents with the Keyblades and what's worse is all of them have returned.. Maybe we need you back sooner than we said. If you don't you probably wont get your rematch for the title of King Of Games or worse...

(Kaiba) Don't you dare finish that sentence you got that. No one I mean No one will ever strip me of that chance. You better suit up and get your gear you got to get a KC jet here and make sure to hurry us back with the others! I did not help raise you to be a coward you gotta be tough for the both of us and Misty we will be there and ready for the showdown of a lifetime  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:28 am
(Misty) Seto, is everything alright at home? I sense that something is terribly wrong at home. We should return to Domino. The look on your face tells it all.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:39 am
_Kaiba Thinking_ To truly send my wrath down on them Misty must be with me, She has already stumbled on enough of my secrets its time she sees Kaibaman in action.

(Kaiba) You hurry along I will meet you at our randevouz point to be picked up I gotta frab a few things. I will explain everything on the way back home  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:40 am
(Misty) _thinking_ Now I know something is wrong at home.

(Misty) smile Ok,Seto. Just be careful. She gives him a kiss & goes on her way.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:52 pm
(Sora) This does'nt look too good sad , Riku you have to fall back and stop attacking it head on!!!! I have a better Idea.

Riku takes flight from the beasts head and opens a portal to the others and falls in head first. Needles to say it was a rough emergency landing he fell in a building and spotted someone lurking in the shadows... as if she had been watching the fight the whole time.

(Riku) Listen I dont want any trouble I was off to seek my friends I ended up crashing your place. Sorry but I must find the others.

And with that Riku had a mission to complete.
And Sora was drawing the beasts attacks away from the civilians and others so he could start making attacks of his own.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:10 pm
Kaibaman rushes to meet Misty. And on the jet he explains why such a secret was hidden from her and the others. Thankfully his story bore her to sleep. Kaiba, Errum *Cough cough Kaibaman I mean writes out a explanation for what lies ahead back home, Then tapes his note on Misty's dress and makes his attempts at saving Mokuba and the others from complete disaster riding in the Blue|Eyeswhite Convertable.

Meanwhile Tristan has been seperated from the others. Tristan was out the previous night before the attacks happened.

(Tristan) Man! I cant believe I was banished from the Kaiba Corp Flight deck all because Joey had me sneak him in, I got all the blame and am stuck on Clocktower duty! Whem I coulda been inside warm, and cozy sleeping with serenity

Tristan finds a glowing object off in the distance it peaked his interest. He held the stone in his hand and suddenly as surrounded by the seal of Oricalcos it instantly takes over his mind. and not only that he was granted a orichalcos deck and was caught by Melificent she had evil plans in store for him given the nasty turn of events leaving her with no Heartless or followers  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:28 am
(Milificent) Well now, looks like you have potential. Come, Let us awaken my minions & take care of those wretched Friends of Yugi's. I have a surprise for him and the Keyblades.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games