Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh with a chance for romance

Back to Guilds

The yu-gi-oh you know & love with some new twists & turns 

Tags: Role Play, Yu-gi-oh, Romance, Comedy 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance
The Fight for Domino City Continues 1x1 Captain & Vice-Cap Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:56 am
(Misty) Oh, hello Riku. No,I don't mind. Seto said to find someone to guard the mansion other that Joey. So I don't think he would mind either. Yugi, what is going on in your room or do I not want to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:01 pm
(Yugi) Well, Errum Im in here in Maxamillion Pegasus' new line of work and he set me up to do a photo shoot for a new music video company, it's a new music company for actual tournament music featuring me and other champions dueling their best battles with style!

User Image  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:18 pm
(Misty) I find that interesting. Then, why didn't he ask Seto or I to participate in this? Both Seto & I are champions of Duel Monsters. What is really going on in there? I find this Music company photo shoot to be legit.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:41 am
(Pegasus) Hmm I wouldn't mind to take a couple of demo shots from you, It's only Kaiba has me worried what with his temper and all... The man needs to cool down every now and again, otherwise it's just only going to be both you and Kaiba's vocals in my music.. _Shudders_ My, my look at the time I got a schedule to keep. Please send Tea and Mai in we got to take photos of them now.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:22 am
(Misty) I think I will join this photo shoot. After Tea & Mai, Can you do me? If Seto has a problem with this, I will set him straight.

(Mai) Pegasus, do Misty before Tea & I. Besides, I don't have My make-up on yet.

(Tea) I am not even a duelist. I shouldn't even be in this shoot.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 am
(Pegasus) Pishaw, I wanted you and tea in the shoot together as a sort of demonstration that even the associated of duelist have class and style.

(Kaiba) Wait a minute, Pegasus! you snake who let you into the Mansion?

(Pegasus) Woah Now, No need for violence Kaiba, I told you I'd find a new line of work. At least now you won't have to worry about ms attempting into your throne. And might I add what a remarkable outfit you are sporting, My thiz truly is a spectacle it's the first time I seen you without that tired fashion of yours... Say what do you call this??

_Blushing_ (Kaiba) Wsll when you put it that way I guess you can finish up in here. And my new look has a name already it's called rebellious.

Kaiba asked all about how Pegasuz thought of this work he is doing now and it left him flabbergasted. Kaiba was shocked to find out Misty went on and did a shoot without him. Kaiba insisted on istaying for a cover shot beside Yami and Yugi

But this fun can't last forever... While these events are taking place, Events that occoured earlier had the biker gang worked up. Feeling underappriciated and pathetic, the gang headed out to Kaiba Corp, the only thing they are ready for is the new beggining thsg hope for.

(Joey) hey guys.. I don't mean to burst y'alls bubbles but we have company.

Joey grabbed his duel disk and an aluminium bat. (Joey) We can have it the easy way or da hard way, Either way y'all goin' down. JOEY WHEELER STYLE!!

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a479/Keyblade474/Joey pics/JoeyWheelerCreepyChin-1.jpg  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:19 am
(Misty) Joey Get back here! Also put Mokuba's Baseball bat back in the hall closet where you found it!

(Tea) Need some help?

(Misty) Just my brother being an idiot.

(Mai) I'll handle this.... Hey, Joey! There is a Giant doughnut with your name on it if you follow me to the basement!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:09 am
(Kaiba) Alright you good-for-nothing lackies You are to be finally given a purpose worth fighting for. But just to be sure we are all on the same page here

Kaiba glances at Yugi and Yami, nodding his head once signaling the two of them to ready their duel disks

(All together) Lets duel!  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:18 am
(Misty) Well, That didn't work....._sighs_ We might as well join the fun.

Misty invoked her power and summoned Blue-Eyes White Dragon to aid the others in the fight.

(Misty) _thinking_ I hope this time my power won't fail me or those who I care for & Protect.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:31 pm
(Kaiba) I summon Vorce raider in defense mode. And set thre burning_eyes e cards facedown.

_Thinking_ (Aistar) Why he didnt just kick it off with Blue-Eyes Im not sure and his monster aint too bad in defense mode

(Alister) I summon my Ufo turtle in attack mode now I activate Heavy storm tk blow away your spells and traps!

(Kaiba) Activate trap Magic jammer and I discardmy Blue-Eyes Whie dragon from my hand.

(Alister) K I play double summon both Queen's Knight, And King's Knight iss special summoned By King's ability. Now I Set 4 cards face-Down to end my urn  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:39 pm
(Misty) Ok. I have had enough fighting for awhile. I ready to go on vacation.

Misty's rage powers up the summoned Dragon & Blows the Bikers from the Mansion.

(Tea) _to Mai_ Never get Misty mad. That is some power!

(Mai) Got it. Besides Misty can handle things I didn't think were possible when you someone cares for you & visa-versa.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:54 pm
(Joey) Whaaaaaat???!!! That was awesome who did that?

(Kaiba) Sure as hell was'nt the double trouble, and as for me I didn't even play a dragon-type monster yet...

(Joey) _Shocked_ s.s.siiis?! Now thars what I call firepower!!!

(Kaiba) Awwe! man we coulda used those lackys to carry our luggage around free labor.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:08 pm
(Misty) Just have Joey & Tristan do it. They could learn to do something useful for a change, besides eat us out of food.

Tea & Mai start to laugh hysterically. Kairi hears the laughter & comes to investigate what was going on.

(Kairi) Hey, what did I miss?

(Tea) You just Missed Misty Blowing away some bikers in one shot.

(Kairi) Aww. I would have loved to see that! What's with the Suitcases in the hallway? I almost tripped on them.

(Misty) Sorry. Those are Seto's & Mine. We are supposed to be leaving on Vacation.

Misty Shoots Seto a glare of "You're are in trouble"

(Kairi) I can get Max, Sora, & Riku to help with the bags.

(Misty) Thanks.

(Tea) Yugi, You better come upstairs. You too Yami. I need you two's help.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:00 pm
(Kaiba) Well, It wasn't me that was stalling, its the grousome two-some Im worried about, Why if I had another turn Not only would I convert all my monsters on the field but every one elses and I wouldve brought out my newes secret weapon, The Buster blader/ Dark magician Making Dark Paladin  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:15 pm
(Misty) Excuse me for ending the battle early....

(Tea) Uh-Oh! Looks like Misty & Kaiba are going to argue. This isn't good.

(Mai) If Kaiba knows Misty well enough,he'll find a way to make it up to her if they do.

(Serenity) I hope so.....

(Tea) Where did you come from, Serenity?

(Serenity) I have been here the whole time. I've just been really Quiet.

(Mai) So,you saw Misty's power.....

(Serenity) Yup. That was really cool!

(Misty) Seto, I swear, all you think about is Duel Monsters & Kaiba corp! You are always busy with your Projects, you don't even make time for rest! You are working yourself to death!  
Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games