Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh with a chance for romance

Back to Guilds

The yu-gi-oh you know & love with some new twists & turns 

Tags: Role Play, Yu-gi-oh, Romance, Comedy 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance
The Fight for Domino City Continues 1x1 Captain & Vice-Cap Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:58 pm
Mokuba is digging around searching for clues as to where his brother is at, it seems locating his brother was too much for him, Mokuba walks in to Kaiba's room and finds a weary Misty tossing and turning.

_Thinking_ I know! He runs and fills a cup with water and splashes a bit on Misty.

(Mokuba) I hope that works :-/  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:07 pm
Misty screams. (Misty) Mokuba! Why did you pour water on me?!? Just wait till your brother hears about this. He told everyone I was not to be disturbed.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:46 pm
gonk (Mokuba) *Freightened I'm sorry I was not arohnd for the memo it's just usually my brother always brings home his vehicles in which he leaves. Blue Eyes White Jet, White lightning Speed train, Ect. It seems his convertable hasn't returned.. I got so worried I started to look for any sign of his wherabouts and whdn I came up here I noticed you tossing and turning I didn't really know how to snap you outta it you were talking and even screaming so I did what always helps me wake up, a splash of water to the face. Just please don't tell Seto, I gotta know what his car is doing out in dark kingdom.

Just then Kaiba has accessed the main cooridor to the Mansion.

(Mokuba) ¡Oh no! I'm in trouble!, as he hides behind the room door.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:51 pm
(Misty) _yawns_ Seto? What are you doing home so early?  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:47 pm
(Kaiba) Well I come to thinking, we haven't seen much of the world since we had moved in together. Why dont we go away for a while take that trip you been wanting..

Kaiba lays his head next to his wife, Why is the bed so wet.. and what's Mokuba doing behind our door?

Mokuba come out from behind the door

(Mokuba) I came here looking for clues to what your whereabouts were, and I seen her havin a bad dream all I could do is splash her with water.. Sorry bro.

(Kaiba) Go along now Mokey, I got some catching up to do with Misty.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:04 pm
Kaiba sends for someone go clean his house and manage buisness while away.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:42 pm
(Misty) We could go to where duel monsters originated, Egypt, then to Rome, Then to Paris, Then China, & finally back to Domino.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:32 pm
(Kaiba) My board of advisors will take control of Kaiba Corp. Seeing as I dont trust Wheeler or my only brother just yet. We picked the new board members out personally, ensuring no one on the board has affiliated with any and all our former advisors/ Enemies.

(Mokuba) I'll take care of the Mansion bro, no one trespasses on my watch.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:46 pm
(Misty) Hm....... Seto, I think we should have someone watch Mokuba while we are gone. That way he doesn't get into Trouble. Heartless are still out there. I would feel better knowing Mokuba was safe. Don't you agree?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:01 pm
(Kaiba) _Groans I guess, I just don' t want Wheeler in here, I trust ANYONE but him over.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:35 pm
(Misty) _Sigh_ Let me see if Yugi & Atem will take care of him.

Misty walks out of the room. She goes to Yugi's room. then she Knocks on the door.

(Misty) Yugi, Are you in there? I need to ask a favor.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:43 pm
sweatdrop Yugi exits while buttoning up his top while looking at Misty

(Yugi) He, Heh Yea? What's up Misty? Can I help you? Im sorry if Im not dressed, Err umm We were sorta in the middle of something..

Yugi closes the door behind him.

(Yugi) You're surely dressed nicely though, Where ya off to?  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:34 pm
(Misty) Seto & I are taking a trip around the world & we need someone to watch over Mokuba while we are gone. You don't mind doing that for us, do you?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:31 am
(Yugi) Okay sure thing smile , Any day any time I will also look forward to dueling for and against Kaiba

All of a sudden Riku re-Appears from his descent into darkness.

(Riku) Hope you dont mind me ant the others (Keyblades) holding down this fort.

User Image  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games