Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh with a chance for romance

Back to Guilds

The yu-gi-oh you know & love with some new twists & turns 

Tags: Role Play, Yu-gi-oh, Romance, Comedy 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance
The Fight for Domino City Continues 1x1 Captain & Vice-Cap Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:02 am
At that moment Serenity comes downstairs with a starstruck Tea, She must have heard the news. heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:17 am
(Misty) I will leave you two alone. I should go check on Seto. come on Serenity, Let's leave Yugi & Tea to themselves. Here, I need some ice water & a washcloth.

(Serenity) Ok. I'll meet you upstairs once I get the stuff.

(Tea) Yugi, I've been wanting to tell you that I love you heart I hope you feel the same.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:41 am
redface (Yugi) I guess well, Um...

At that moment Yugi holds a confrence with Yami.

(Yugi) What do I do from here, Yami??!

(Yami) I don't think this is my battle to fight, I don't even think she was talking to me. Yugi tell her how you feel. that's all I can tell you for now. There isn't a need for me to show up.

(Yugi) I think I can, I think I can.

Yugi re-enters the room and resumes his conversation with Tea. Oh, I was just saying that I guess I knew you were always available, and there for me when I needed you most. I would love nothing more to be with you.

Yugi takes Tea's hand and walks her upstairs  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:53 am
heart (Tea) I'm just glad we've known each other since we were kids. I guess I've always had feelings for you even when we were young.

Meanwhile, Misty & Serenity take care of Seto. (Misty) Serenity, I think I can take it from here. You should see if you can help others in the Mansion. I know, why don't you hang out with Mokuba. I'm sure he's lonely.

(Serenity) Ok, Misty. Serenity leaves Misty& Seto & goes to look for Mokuba.

(Misty) _Thinking_ How in the hell do you think you are immune to getting hurt. Misty puts the washcloth on his forehead & kisses him.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:15 am
(Kaiba) Woah, That was rough. Kaiba gets up from the bed. That was some nightmare.

(Kaiba) Hey sweet heart. As he lays his hand upon her cheek.
I wonder, did you find the Millennium Rod?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:42 am
(Misty) Yes I did. She pulls out The Millennium Rod.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:01 am
(Kaiba) I now now what must be done, But I need you to help me. Activate the millennium rod, and aim it at me. It should seperate a dark entity from me.. That's whats causing all the visions of my past and yu-gi can banish it.. please hurry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:07 am
(Misty) Ok......... She aims the Millennium rod at Seto & Activates it's power. Suddenly a big,black Shadow comes forth & Grabs her.

(Misty) HELP! Seto Do something!  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:52 am
(Kaiba) Here's one. Kaiba reaches out for the Millennium Rod, In which Mist is holding on to.

(Kaiba) Don't lose you grip Misty. He slays the beast with his Keyblade. And pulls misty away from the fading shadow that lurked in the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:23 am
Misty Holds Seto close & begins to cry. (Misty) _sobbing_ What was THAT?!?!  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:33 am
(Kaiba) Whatever it was I have a feeling it will be back
It was'nt a heartless. I was supposed to have yugi send it to path of no return. It's a dark entity that has lived in my ancient past. Like Yami lives in the millenium puzzle. Only the entity seeked me out without a millennium Item. I need Yugi Muto's help in all this I have to seek it out and Yugi banish it forever I just don't want to put you in any danger .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:38 am
(Misty) Please be careful. I will stay here. If you do get hurt, I nurse you back to health. wink  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:09 pm
Kaiba gets dressed in his battle city outfit. He walks in the other room, He oved heard Tea and Yugi talking to each other, Kaiba walks in.

(Kaiba) I hate to break up this little lovefest you got going on in here, But Tea I need to speak with Yugi.

(Yugi) Now see here Kaiba, Whatever you got to say to me Tea can listen to.

(Kaiba) stare Okay Yugi, Here goes... Ahem Do you remember a time when I didn't belive a word you ever said about my ancient past? Well, that era has ended. My visions of the past have grown stronger.

(Yugi) Yea??!! Now that you mention it you sort of do seem more beliving in what I say.. What made you change your mind?!

(Kaiba) Well if it hadn't been for the visions of the past and my convincing Wife Misty. I wouldn't have even minded your truths.

(Yugi) It seems like you want something from me.

(Kaiba) Aren't you the clever mind, I need you to help me. Misty seperated a dark entity from me temporarily What I need you for is to banish it like you do every one else. I believe my Ancestor had a dark entity in him which found me withou the use of his Millenium Rod.

.(Yugi) sure... Let me summon Yami _Transforming_ Ok lets commence in the dueling area.

(Kaiba) Arriving to the duel area he grasps tightly to the millennium rod. Now!! Kaiba calmly focuses his energy on summoning the dark entity witin

Yami approaches the monster within him and chants.With my power to fight I chose to smite this creature from witin. Let it walk the path of no return and never look back.. A glowing yellow aura surrounds the creature as Yugi draws to an end he shouts

(Yami) BE GONE!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:57 pm
Meanwhile, Misty paces back & forth in the room. (Misty) I suddenly feel strange.......Could that monster finally be gone? A strange girl appears in front of Misty.

(Kisara) Do not be alarmed. I am the ghost of your past.

(Misty) Are you here to tell me that the dark entity is gone? I have actually been waiting for you.

(Kisara) I had a feeling you were. You see I am you. Well.........the past you smile

(Misty) No wonder My husband & I share a strong bond. It is fate that brought us together.

(Kisara) Yes. It is also fate that will keep you together. I must return to my time. I know you two will be happy. Protect him & he will protect you. Keep your hearts united.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:35 pm
(Kaiba) Relieved of the task that has been preformed I can now rest at ease. Now off to my loving Wife  
Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games