Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply Cool4's Sanctuary
Cool4's Diary

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hmmph
I should just make all my post in here
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:47 am
You've stumbled into my library in search of a book, a sudden sneeze and they all disintegrated in front of you.

Well mostly all, the one in the case entitled diary, managed to survive.

The leather bound cover says Diary, dare you read it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:55 am
Today june 25th 2013

He yelled at me again today, the worst that can happen is I get demoted to crew. Can I delete his post, can I create my chambers as a sanctuary? Can he stop swearing? He can't delete this place, so now that I have it can I do whatever the hell I want?

Just some of the questions that may happen.

I've been lost in my own world of school and happiness. I've kind of lost the interest in this place. I'm finally getting the chance to decide who or what I want to be. I have a boyfriend who cares about me deeply, and life is good.

So to answer your question Aoi, I don't care what happens anymore, demote me, whatever, I'll find somewhere else to live.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:44 pm
June 26th 2013

Mood: Feeling Like God

Aoi told me having this place doesn't make me a God of this subforum. If anyone objects I won't be God of it, but for now I sha'l be. Since this is my own word, and I can use it for my own purpose.

aKa: I AM AWESOME.

soon off to swimming.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:44 pm
Wait...no, I'll PM this.  

GenevieveGautier

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:21 pm
July 15th 2013

Mood: Vulnerable

Why is every moment of success clouded with a moment of failure disappointment. A moment in life when the world I grew up in could be shattered, shambles? Why can't I run from the past, and why do I fear the future?

I don't know who I want to be, with that I don't know how to get there. Maybe one will lead the other....we'll see.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:56 pm
August 22 2013,

Dear diary,

My toilet refuses to flush, and I got a bunch of laundry done today.

Boyfriend came home on tuesday, and yesterday we celebrated 9 months together/my exams being over with. He got me a rose (one of them fancy thorn-less ones). It's pretty and ties the room together well.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:53 pm
August 23 2013

Dear Diary,

Today I unclogged my toilet.

I went to go see boyfriend, and thought to buy a plunger but they were sold out, so I got a snake. It's magical and unclogs the toilet.  
Cool4's Sanctuary

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games