Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Don't Park Outside the White Line!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Job Title
  Parking Enforcement Officer
  Parking Cop
  Parking Pig
  Parking Nazi
  Vegan Bacon
  Meter Maid
  Revenuer
  Regulator
View Results

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:58 pm
I was born this way, baby.

You're just going to look like a trashed 20-something rather than looking older. Until you hit 40, then you'll look and feel 60.

Just carry your ID. Who the ******** cares? You're old enough to buy liquor. Show them your card. Tada, no big deal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:45 am
KazeRin
I was born this way, baby.

You're just going to look like a trashed 20-something rather than looking older. Until you hit 40, then you'll look and feel 60.

Just carry your ID. Who the ******** cares? You're old enough to buy liquor. Show them your card. Tada, no big deal.
No, I think in Quebec it's 18 to buy alcohol.

So they are less strict there. Walmart has strict policies like I said, and so does Lowes where you HAVE to have a Drivers License or STATE ID and scan it. You probably go to like weird Canadian places, where they are more lenient. 18-19 drinking age really matters. I remember buying cigarettes (18+ to get it) at a Allsups (gas station store) like a year or so ago at like 3-4am, and they didn't card me. Weird.

Walmart is weird where if they scan an alcoholic item, it beeeeps loud and it says on screen "IS CUST UNDER 40?" Y or N. So employee has to look at me and judge and since I don't look like my mom or Sherry or my dad, they will card me cuz I look too young (either a late teen or 20 something).

God I am soo jealous of my freaken mom, I went to walmart with her one time and she bought an alcohol with me and wine coolers, and they scanned it and beeped loud, and the cashier just pressed a button afterwards and continued. OH GOD SHES SOO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!! She's 43.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:25 pm
Your mom had you young ._.;

But seriously. You're old enough to buy alcohol. Why do you care if you get carded?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:55 pm
KazeRin
Your mom had you young ._.;

But seriously. You're old enough to buy alcohol. Why do you care if you get carded?
Cuz it is ******** annoying. Especially if the cashier believes I am helping paying for the one who is totally paying in s**t. It sucks. Then they card us all.

I HATE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just stupid. Benadryl is free, where alcohol is like card someone. It's stupid. I mean really. Cuz all alcohol does is just give you a ******** headache in s**t. BENADRYL DOIES NO SUCH THING!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I AM STYARTYING TO FIND BENASDRYL FAR SUPERIOR. I mean reallY!!!!!!!!!!! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAH FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee GO GET IT AT YOUR LOCAL KMART, WALMART, TARGET, ETC...............................

or FOR THE CHEAPEST, for about 20 to 30 dollars on AMAZON.COM for that price, it will last you for a fuycking year. I MEAN REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAM CMON, I MEAN I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THIS s**t IS CARD THAT IS ILLEGAL AGGAINSY AGAINSYT@!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces