Head Canon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:03 pm
Being that I role play a lot and I get to know the characters I play as quite well, there are certain things that I feel like they might do that we as the viewers don't get to see.

Take Raziel for example. I often post semi-in character as him with my mule account and like to think I know his personality pretty well, or at least what he shows in the games, but obviously there's more to him than what they're showing on screen. So, like a lot of people, I like to imagine what else he does that we don't get to see.

Do any of you have head canons for Lok characters? Have you ever imagined what they do in their spare time? Tell us!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:07 pm
Being that I basically am Sarafina's head canon Raziel, I shall speak for myself.

Hm, let me see, what does she think about me...

Oh dear Lord... I am not telling them any of THAT!  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:52 pm
Oh come on, Raz! You can't just tell them only the good things and leave everything else out!

*sighs* Well, since Raziel isn't cooperating, I shall tell you what my head canon is for him.

Well, starting with the good (meaning the stuff that doesn't embarrass him) I feel like he'd be a good singer, like, Josh Groban good, if not better. I bet he often preformed for Kain and his brothers and Kain very much enjoyed it. Perhaps he could play the piano as well but I really don't know how well that would work with his claws sweatdrop

I also feel like he really likes horses and perhaps had a stable when he was still one of Kain's lieutenants.

I don't know if vampires can even get drunk but I feel like Raziel's a lightweight when it comes to drinking and gets tipsy after just a few sips. After a few more sips, he becomes super happy and affectionate.

He's bisexual but doesn't flaunt his sexuality or flirt a whole lot unless he's drunk he knows the person well enough. He's attractive and use to people flirting with him so he doesn't have to do much work. If he is interested in someone, he will take the initiative and approach them, but he'll remain mostly aloof, not letting on what he wants until he's sure they're interested in him.

When he does get into the sack with someone, and I wont get into the messy, I'm-going-to-get-my-a**-banned-if-I-describe-it-to-you details, but he does like having a sense of control and mostly be in charge of the situation. In other words he's a power bottom

Aaaaaand that's all I can think of right now for him~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:18 pm
Main's headcanon for Rahab (AHA YOU WERE EXPECTING ME):

Most intelligent of the brothers. Acting physician and is a fairly good combat medic. He's not the most adept fighter (since your battle with Rahab in SR1 can be summed up as 'destroy the windows') so he channeled his skills into something more useful for a military family. She imagines him being physically weaker than most of the brothers and thus an easily target for bullying. Becoming the brothers' Simon Tam means he can inject any drug into you before you try to take over. He's the most tech savvy of the brothers and would be the one to adapt to any modern technology the quickest.

Like most people in high stress environments he turns to alcohol. (American Medical Association in 2012 estimated about 15% of surgeons as alcoholics.) How well he holds his liquor she has not determined but he is certainly a functioning drunk. With respect to sexuality, the fact that he's likely hundreds of years old would probably have given him many chances to experiment. He isn't much of a flirt but does move on quickly once a relationship is terminated. While in one he is committed.

Rahab raises fish in his spare time. As a result of not adapting to the sun, but to the water, he's begun harboring fantasies of meeting some beautiful mermaid. Scratch that, a mermaid harem. He cannot reproduce so he doesn't worry about what is known as "The Mermaid Problem".

Although he is tech savvy and the one most likely to be in tune with modern ways, he is still deep rooted in traditionalist roles. He wants his mermaid harem to stay home and take care of him/clean up after him and he will provide for them.  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:16 pm
Oh Rahab, I had no idea BD

I am all for having a mermaid harem or any kind of harmen with lotsa girls and themed dress weeks~

That's cute that he takes care fish, I could so see him doing that, then he gets pissy at Raziel for tapping the glass xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:54 pm
Main imagines he would like sushi a lot  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:08 pm
Does that count as cannibalism?

Although, I'd still eat fish if I was a fish T:

Reminds me, the other day when I was watching my nieces and they had on the little mermaid and King Triton called humans harpooning, fish-eating savages and I was like 'You guys don't eat fish? You live at the bottom of the sea, what do you eat? Kelp?'

Triton is way too beefy not to have some kind of protein going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:50 pm
What was your head canon for Rahab?  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:09 pm
I never really had a head canon for him until you came along, mine is very similar in that he's very bookish, not being able to go outside in the sun like his brethren, he spends his daylight hours researching. He's not very outspoken and mostly keeps to himself, but he's very loyal to his family. He use to hate that he could not be out in the sun but once he figured out that he was immune to water, he feels its a fair trade and wouldn't have it any other way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:59 am
HEADCANON FOR: Umah (still expecting me?)

Main felt really bad for her.
Umah is a young vampiress who grew up in the aftermath of Kain's failed war in BO2. She remembers the start of it and mostly living in hiding, afraid of being killed. It's difficult for her to trust anyone outside Vorador's cabal due to the presence of traitors. Vorador raised and loved her; she is a favorite due to her cunning ways and resourcefulness. Being a favorite to whom is effectively the Hugh Hefner of Vampires gives her security and many nice things. She's not inclined to disobey Vorador and goes out of her way to please him. She likely views herself as both a child to him and perhaps some sort of consort. Growing up with Vorador has got to put a toll on one's psyche.

She know certain traitors exist (Marcus, Faustus, Sebastian) and has no idea if there are more. Vorador trusts and distrusts Kain at the same time so she follows, assuming Vorador knows best. This leads to her downfall and eventual death by taking the Nexus stone away from Kain and rushing straight into a battle. From her perspective, Kain disregarded her brethren during the first battle and she feared he would do the same if he were victorious.

The show itself is trash, but the girls on Toddlers and Tiaras represent Umah's psyche. She is brought up being told to act older than she is. Vorador dresses all his pets to fit his BDSM desires. Umah, as one can see, looks way too skanky for what would be acceptable in 18th-19th century England, the era that seems to represent Meridian in BO2 the best.

(yes that is a 100 year gap with varying history. The reason such a large gap is chosen is because we don't know enough about the inner workings of Nosgoth's sociopolitical structure at the time. We also do not know the agricultural, industrial, medicinal, or military advancements; those are what is often used in order to gauge a culture's progress)

The girls in that show want to be kids but cannot. They have to act much older and use their non existent sex appeal to progress. Umah has sex appeal but likely has an infantile idea of how it works. She wants to please Vorador so badly and make him happy. In a modern era Vorador might be seen as someone who sexually abuses his acolytes. Among children that are abused, sexually or not, the desperately seek the approval of their abuser. Her existence is to make him happy. In her mind she probably says to herself "I'm a good girl, right?/I'm a good girl/be a good girl/are you happy?/Vorador will like this, I'm a good girl, etc."

So, the tl;dr of that essay is: Main sees Umah as a woman who puts on a brave front while acting as a sycophant to Vorador but is deep down a scared little girl who wishes to not be afraid of the world. Her self-esteem is low and she wants to be loved.  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:53 pm
Wow, before I didn't even really care for Umah (she was just kinda there... with her boobs)

But now you're actually making ME feel sorry for her.

Now I'm trying to think what other characters I have head canons for but its kind of hard because I'm so distracted with animal crossing hnnnng  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:28 pm
Queen Sarafina
Wow, before I didn't even really care for Umah (she was just kinda there... with her boobs)

But now you're actually making ME feel sorry for her.

Now I'm trying to think what other characters I have head canons for but its kind of hard because I'm so distracted with animal crossing hnnnng

Main: GIVE ME YOUR 3DS BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE OOOOOOOOOOONNEEEEEEE!!

She also notes that as a sociologist with a large array of research at her disposal, making the argument that Umah is the product of sexual abuse is very easy.

AMIMAMAL CWOOOSSSING  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:40 pm
I finally got shampoodle so I can change my stupid, freakin' hairstyle. Took long enough!

I finally remembered I have a little bit of a head canon with Vorador, having to do with the fact that he was the one who forged the soul reaver. I like to think that Janos met Vorador when he was still a small boy, Vorador's parents being the ones who originally started the work on the sword - more specifically, his father - but the hylden found out about the weapon the ancient vampires were having the humans build and had him assassinated shortly before Vorador was born. Fearing their safety, Janos took Vorador's mother into hiding where she could safely have her child and finish the work her and her husband had started. After that, Janos would check up on them every so often, enough to make sure they were okay but not enough that it would draw the hylden's attention to them.

Over the years, Janos bonded with Vorador, becoming like a surrogate father to him, and the young boy learning much from him. When he was old enough, he helped his mother with the sword and found he had quite the talent when it came to forging weapons. While he was still a child but at the age where back then he would be considered an adult, the hylden found out that Vorador's mother was continuing her husband's work and tracked her and Vorador down. She managed to fend off the attackers until Janos showed up but was mortally wounded during the fight and died shortly after. Obviously Vorador was devastated, Janos likewise, feeling like the deaths of Vorador's parents was his fault. He was ready to give up on the idea of the soul reaver ever being completed, not wanting any more humans having to die for the vampires' cause, but Vorador, quickly over his grief, turned to feelings of revenge. He wanted to finish the sword himself so the vampires could use it to avenge his parents. Janos was reluctant at first, not wanting a child to have carry such a heavy burden, but he had to push his feelings for the other aside, knowing they had no hope of victory without the soul reaver and Vorador was the only one left alive who could finish it.

Their bond only grew over the years and once the war was over and the vampires cursed, no longer being able to have children or die, the pillars now choosing human guardians, Vorador was the one who insisted that Janos try turning him into a vampire to see if they could do the same for the guardians. Vorador knew how much the pillars meant to the vampires, but he was mostly doing it for Janos, not only wanting to help him in return for all the kindness he showed him, but so he could live forever beside Janos and continue helping him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:39 pm
Main's head canon for: Melchiah!
still not me

Melchiah is the youngest of the six brothers. He is not the baby of the family and often feels bullied by his older brothers. He has a lot to live up to and feels compared. Think Ron Weasley from harry Potter. Any talent that could be had is already being performed better by his brethren. Raziel's the favorite and does everything right. Turel's the musician with a large frame that can tear down any opponent. Dumah is all brawn but accomplished in the arts. Rahab is physically weaker but makes up for it by being a physician. Zephon has animal empathy and may or may not be a hermaphrodite. What is he? He struggles to create an identity and feels depressed that he can't overshadow them in anything.

Because they live in a testosterone fueled military household, he can't show his depressed emotions. He tries to hide it under snark and cynicism but is deep down insecure and lonely. His insecurity prevents him from seeing his own literary talent as he cannot see that as anything more than a hobby. He received the smallest bit of Kain's gift so he feels that he must work very hard to impress Kain.

To his clan members he is doting and kind. He wants someone to love and accept him.  

Lieutenant Turel

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff