Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Blackwatch

Back to Guilds

The rebirth of the old division Blackwatch, under the leadership of Vayne E. Thorace. 

Tags: assassin, stealth, mercenary, roleplay, military 

Reply Second Level [IC/Residential Floor]
Vice Commander's Quarters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerestica

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:01 pm
Alice's room is a simple array of beige and white tones. It consists of a twin sized bed, two sets of closets, its own washroom, and a large window on the inferior part of the room. It is located in between the male & female wings across from Vayne's personal quarters. Alice's room appears as if no one has slept there in decades, however, it has remained impeccably clean. It is mostly vacant as Alice has a heavy level of insomnia and has rather used her time awake on research. Like the Commander's quarters the room is patrolled by cameras and an alarm system.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:22 am
The muffled sound of birds chirping awoke Alice. Her hair looked like a wild lion's mane and her eyes swollen with oversleep. It took her a long while to realize that she was in her own almost-abandoned quarters. She looked down and noticed that she was also dressed differently.
"I don't need a body that is not well-rested."
Griever's voice sounded as clear as a pool of spring water. Alice slowly looked around her chamber and rubbed her eyes. Her mind was still foggy after a peculiar dream and she couldn't seem to register that she was in her own chamber.
"I took over your body and made you rest here. You'll catch a cold if you continue sleeping at a lab station, you foolish girl."
The soft cotton bedsheets made Alice sleepy once again. Slowly, she laid down and rested her eyes for a while longer.
"Griever, you have my permission to manifest yourself using my body for now...I am abnormally exhausted at the moment." She mumbled sleepily. "Promise me that you will not do anything chaotic. Just run my errands and please do not pick on anyone. Return my body when my conscience is fully rested." Alice opened her eyes, now dark blue. She stood up gracefully and with a newfound energy...one that was not her own.

"As you wish."

Cerestica

Second Level [IC/Residential Floor]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces