Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leightonlasers family

Back to Guilds

a guild for my family 

Reply Leightonlasers family
universe collide: new world Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko Nibbler
Vice Captain

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:27 am
lolli grunted pointing to the other robot who smashed into the building grabbing jinx "Good girl admiral!" lolli grunted "New deal I go and you sit there and your little charm wont die" she grunted getting joined by admiral who was holding jinx tightly in the robotic arm.

The baby started crying from the loud noise rose handed her to shadow seeing jinx was gone "this isent good..."she paused seeing dusty on the ground having trouble getting up. "Aww dusty-Shadow can you watch her for a few more seconds I think dusty some how got injured."

Luck looked at them and then at tyler (what are we gonna do..) he thought to tyler  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:35 am
(l-let me think!) he said sweating hoping jinx could get herself out of it, cause he had absolutely no idea "alright lolli, what do you want in exchange for my daughter's safety..." he asked lucy looking at them (she's going to want me.... she'll want to kill me and my sister, i can't let that happen) lucy thought looking like a wreck emotionally

shadow hugged the baby girl patting her back bouncing her a bit "calm down, everythings going to be fine" he said trying to calm her down shadows hawk trying to get dusty out from under the rubble  

Leightonlaser
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Neko Nibbler
Vice Captain

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:07 pm
"What i want eh? For her safety? Weellll i want you to suffer and she'll be safer in death- then i cant touch her" she grunted the screamed when the curicuts blew "admiraaaallll you said you checked it!!!" "I did! Twice mommy" admiral whined dropping jinx having a fit.

Jinx opened a portal landing in tylers lap. "Ughh that drained me, c-can we all just nap the rest of the day?..." She weezed feeling her rips were cracked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:41 pm
tyler nodded patting her head lucy looking at tyler "he... actually cares?" she asked seeing tyler quickly fly them back to the base them all landing setting up the shield "the day this goes down the same day i send karma to anger management..." tyler said getting jinx to the med ward

((joke segment))
"welcome to anger managment class, i'd like to reinstate that there is no alcohol allowed in this room, i'd like to welcome two new members, a miss karma and Hestia, the gods of the goodness of the heart, why a woman like this is here for anger management is beyond me, something about keeping her kid locked up away from her son, and the god of luck, who has a drinking problem and can't seem to get along with her kids and her solution is booze, aries also is joining us, for obvious reasons, god of war, can't stop punching things, so, would you like to state anything before we get started?" the woman owning the anger managment place asked looking at them  

Leightonlaser
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Neko Nibbler
Vice Captain

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:11 pm
luck looked at her "Of course he dose" he paused hearing his sister mumble happily and he picked around grinning "awww you got her to sleep" he grinned taking her happily rocking her.

Karama looked at the women steaming "Excuse me- please take me to jail because I will kill my husband after this is over" Hesita grunted shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:47 pm
shadow smiled seeing rose with dusty walking over "is dusty going to be ok?" he asked looking at her lucy looking at tyler (people can change, you just have to get passed the thick layer of stupid) she remembered what victor said lucy sighing "then if tyler can changed, maybe i can change lolli" she said looking at marcy "stay here with everyone, i'm going to talk to lolli, forgive me" she said taking off out the window

"thats the kind of attitude we are here to fix, now sit down and lets get started" she said sending them to thier seats  

Leightonlaser
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Neko Nibbler
Vice Captain

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:11 pm
jinx looked back and grunted stopping and walked back over kneeling down dusty turned into a male neko and jinx grunted feeding him a small blue comet he healing him. He grinned happily picking up jinx walking beside tyler "Hello sir, may I help you with jinx?" he smiled happily swishing his tail.
"a-aperently he will shadow" she grunted then saw marcy tearing up.

"Goodddy" karama grunted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:46 pm
lucy heard marcy crying grunting "i said i'd protect you, and thats what i'm doing" she said flying up to lolli's robot glaring at her "so, its come to this.... you keep trying to ruin my life with your meir existence, and you have the audacity to try to replace me with this brat that can't tell the color blue? stick her in a robot, and expect her to get everything right? you expect too much out of her, just like you did for marcy and me, you ruined our lives, you made everyone hate me, you tortured and mutilated samson, and now your in the process of ruining admiral's life likw you did mine. Your a terrible leader and a even worse mother, and you will never rule this world as long as i'm alive!" she said punching the glass breaking it "so face me! lets end this!" she screamed

shadow walked over to marcy "hey kid, even if it may not seem like it, she really does care, i should know, i'm the same way, she is trying to keep you safe by facing the badies up close so they won't be able to come get us, it probably does not make sense but she was not doing this for vengeance, just pray for her to win this fight and come back to you safe and sound" he said patting her back sitting with her

"ok, first exercise is what to do when your angry, you don't need to hurt people in order to calm down, all you need to do is to take some deep breaths, and count to ten, or for however long it takes till your calm" she said "yea, you'll be so bored of counting you'd forget why you were angry, or fall asleep" aries joked  

Leightonlaser
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Neko Nibbler
Vice Captain

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:58 am
Lolli grunted about to come out of the robot then saw admiral standing in front of her and sat down on "Admiral what are you doing?!" "the war is over everyone fled mom! everyone was telling me to leave you because you weren't even caring about the guys or the money just revenge..." she grumbled Lolli looked at her about to push her off but admiral grabbed her arm. "I-i'm sorry mommy.." she pushed the self destruct button getting up forcing lucy to leave and jumped off landing in her robot. "What?! no!!" lolli screamed the robot blowing up. Admiral teared up sitting in the robot miserably curling up.

Marcy looked at him and smiled abit then paused seeing dusty was naked giggling "Why is jinxies kitty nakey?" she snickered Rose grunted "no idea.." she laughed seeing him happily follow tyler with jinx.

Karama snored sleeping on the floor Hestia grunted sitting on aries lap "we should go out after this, we haven't had a date in a while."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:51 am
lucy landed looking in the rubble seeing lolli's arm hanging out of the scrap "its over.... raleigh, mugshot, ruby, fire king and lolli, all gone.... but was it worth it..." she said dragging lolli's body out from under the rubble seeing she was dead "i thought i could save you.... make you the mother i always wanted, now i'm never going to have that..." she said digging a hole pushing her in burying her looking back up seeing the thieves looking at her "what! yea i did it! you can leave! you're free!" she said them all leaving into the light lucy walking over to admiral kneeling down to her patting her head "so... want to meet your other sister marcy?" she asked smiling at her

shadow paused "a dark presence just got put out..." he said tyler looking on the cams "holy crap, lucy won" tyler said shadow laughing "see marcy, i told you she'd win" he said handing dusty clothes "put these on please..." he said looking at him

aries nodded "i have to step out for a minute, i ordered a sub for all of you" she said leaving a woman coming in "hello all, my name, is Fate" she said bowing poking karma "wake up sister"  

Leightonlaser
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Neko Nibbler
Vice Captain

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:30 am
Admiral looked at her angrily "You didn't kill mommy-I-I did..." she sobbed curling up and hid in the robot. "i'ma bad person..." she whimpered.

Marcy smiled weakly seeing dusty look at the clothes weirdly "its costume here dusty" jinx wheezed "Oh- my apologizes I didn't mean to offend anyone- but- how dose one put these on?.." Marcy giggled shaking her head and walked over explaining it to him, he grunted putting the clothes on and picked her up. "Your younger life species are the most adorable" he grinned tickling marcy's stumic. "Why don't you have one miss jinx?" "oh-erm its complicated dusty." jinx snickered. Rose looked at her "i thought you made dusty" "oh I did- he just like galaxy hopping so he's not very used to being around here to often- he's like two years old in our world correct?" "Yes ma'am" he smiled

Karama opened an eye then sighed closing it again. "hello...what are you doing here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:06 am
"i know dear, but its not all your fault... some of it is mine for pushing her this far... you did a good thing, i said i did it so those that were still loyal to her would not come after you, i said i'd protect whats left of my family and your part of it, now come out of there so i can get you inside..." lucy said looking in sighing

shadow looked blank "ok, science talk, i'm going to watch tv" he said sitting on the couch

"heard you were here, and knowing how much trouble you are, that and the rest of the gods here, they hired a god to watch over all of you" she said making her get up and sit in a chair ((she controls fate, so she made it karma's 'fate' to sit down))  

Leightonlaser
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Neko Nibbler
Vice Captain

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:05 pm
"i don't wanna come out..." she whined huddled up in the robot a theif came out about lucys age walking over to them "i got her- come here sweetie" "Daddy!!" she grinned coming out tackling him he grinned kissing her forehead. "Lolli made me be nanny when mugshot was busy- she imprinted on me so she calls me daddy and mughsot muggy" he smiled looking at lolli's grave grinning gravely "She deserved it...let me guess you want admiral?" he asked feeling admiral climb up to his shoulders and sat down. He grunted gentaly gripping her sneakers.

dusty joined him as soon as jinx was in the medical ward and stared at it boredly "what is this boring contraption? it seems to be abunch of moving pictures with sounds...very non-amusing.." he sighed seeing rose walk in sitting down on another couch. '

Karama glared "oh noo fate's here, miss i'm so powerful bla bla bla" karama sneered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:53 pm
lucy looked at him and sighed "just allow me to see her sometime" she said knowing he'd be a better parent than her "don't get me wrong, i do want her, but she does not want me, no one does, all i have is marcy, who i am sure, is mad at me for all this, i'm just going to go and collect my sister and try to... continue with my life" she said about to walk away

fate smirked "nice to see your as smug as ever, hows your kids doing? or is that the reason your husband sent you here about? funny you and the kids change him when you yourself refuse to let go of your thick layer of b***h" she said pointing at her aries snickering "finally, a teacher with attitude, maybe this won't be so bad" he said

shadow looked at him and said "it's something we people do, don't you get amusement from a laser pointer?"  

Leightonlaser
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Neko Nibbler
Vice Captain

Dangerous Prophet

10,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:02 pm
"Wait- admiral...would be safer with you..." he sighed "b-but daddy!" "No butts honey im sure someone will find out the truth...and you wont be safe with me i'm only mortal..i will vist you every night sweetie..." he said tearing up kissing her forehead. "Even tonight?..." admiral whined "Of course.." he smiled hugging her tight handing her to lucy "Please-care for her I know she's a spoiled little rascal at times but its not her fault- j-just be patient with her.." he sighed

"Your lucky you can't die you snooty little spoiled b***h..." karama hissed

"that's a sterotype sir, I get amusment by- well actshaly...I've never gotton amusement from anything... my life is quite dull I serve my loving master and sleep all day- or get chased by that dreaded dog she made for her- father do you call him?" he asked.  
Leightonlasers family

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff