Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:54 am
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling at Loki’s reaction, he slid a hand down the god’s side. “You’ve never been curious as to what you look like when you’re in the middle of pleasure?” he asked. “Of course I think mirrors are an acquired taste.” He murmured. Smiling as he spread his hand against Loki’s back, examining the contrast. “I’ll always be amazed by how beautiful you are.” He said softly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:05 pm
MDaylus

"It has never crossed my mind." Loki admitted. Of course in Asgard they did not have mirrors like here on Midgard. The thought of seeing pleasure on his face intrigued the god a bit but also made him turn his gaze away from the mirror. To know how he looked when he lost control was not something that seemed erotic, he didn't imagine himself looking at all good that way. "I am overtly pale." Loki frowned when Tony commented on how beautiful he was.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I like it.” Tony replied to Loki’s words. “It’s different from what I’ve been with in the past.” He continued, running a comforting hand along his side. “And it reminds me of all the marble sculptures humans have treasured so much through history.” He said, looking over Loki’s torso with a soft expression. “It’s perfect.”

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned looking to Tony when the man said that he liked it. Hearing the man continue to say that it was different than what he had been with in the past Loki's frown only grew despite the comforting hand running along his side. Finally it dissipated when Tony compared him to the marble sculptures of the past. "Marble sculptures?" he questioned smiling slightly. "You seem to keep comparing me to different art, perhaps you would prefer me to be such things? Then again there is little pleasure beyond that of your sight to be gained from art." Loki quipped hooking a finger into the loop on Tony's jeans pulling the man closer. "You would be sorely disappointed with that I am sure."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words, moving closer to him when he pulled. “No, not art. I much prefer you like this…..but I will always compare you to it, so maybe one day you’ll believe me when I talk about how beautiful you are.” He said lightly, meeting his eyes calmly. “I can’t think of any bad qualities in you, even though you seem determined to find them.” He said softly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to grin as Tony confirmed that he would much more appreciate him like he was than a piece of art and only faltered a bit. "You do me a great justice with your words but perhaps you are too stubborn to see the faults that lie before you." Loki teased. He was not trying to be mean with his words and they were mostly joking as he said them. "Perhaps no more of this discussion if we are to keep from being somber this evening. We still have a bath." Loki offered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed, touching his cheek. “I’ll sway you one day.” He said softly, giving him a chaste kiss before he pulled away, beginning to strip his jeans and boxers off, and giving him a little show. Grinning over his shoulder at Loki, he stepped into the tub and sank down into the hot water with an appreciative sigh. “You joining me Lo?’ he asked, looking over to him with a raised brow.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at the man as he touched his cheek. "Perhaps you will." Loki smiled returned the chaste kiss. Watching as Tony peeled of the rest of his clothes in a show the god stood still watching even after the man sunk into the warm water. "Right of course." Loki responded stripping off his own clothing quickly and moving into the bathe with Tony. He flinched at first not expecting the heat but settled quickly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was amused that Loki had been so distracted, but he still watched the other closely when he got into the tub. Reaching over to touch his arm, he tilted his head. “Are you okay? We can bump the temperature down a bit if you need.” he offered. He didn’t know what Loki’s tolerance was in this form, but he preferred to be careful.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:51 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to tiny when the man grasped his arm. "I am quite alright, my body is just a bit more sensitive to the heat considering I was recently in the jotun form. It does not hurt but it was a bit startling." loki informed as he leaned against Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly nodded at Loki’s words, wrapping an arm around him as he leaned against him. “Good.” He whispered. Kissing Loki’s temple, he slowly moved his hand to massage the back of Loki’s neck, smiling at him. “Just make sure it stays like this, if you start to get sick in any way, tell me.” He said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as an arm wrapped around him and Tony placed a kiss against his temple. Relaxing into the massage at the back of his neck. "It should not affect me anymore than that. If I begin to feel even the slightest bit strange I will inform you." Loki assured the man smiling softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded, relaxing at the smile. “You better. I have to start feeding you ice again tonight and I’m going to kick your a**.” He said lightly. “So, tell me, when we have some time to really explore earth without worrying about Odin or Sif, what do you want to see? What would you like to do? I can take you anywhere, let you do just about anything.” He said, pressing their sides close together enjoying the relaxed contact.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 pm
MDaylus

"I assure you that will not happen. I know better what to look for to make sure such things will not happen again. I have only experienced extreme heat in my jotun form and did not know what heat like this would do." Loki assured Tony with a laugh at the thought of Tony kicking his a**. He k ew the man would wait until he felt better at the very least if such things happened once more."I would much like to see what I have missed since my last visit. Perhaps the wonders that your realm now holds. However I thought you would be tied down here because if your company." Loki responded relaxing even more against the man. "Are there places you wish to see, with my magic growing steadily it should be no time before I am able to travel the realms easily once more?" he offered in return.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s concern about his job. “I have partners and branches all over the world. I can always make up some story about going to visit one of them. And besides, no one escapes work better than me.” He smirked. Looking honestly surprised by the offer to accompany Loki through the realms, he shook his head. “I don’t know....I don’t know what else is out there.” He said, tilting his head. “Beyond Asgard and Jotunheim, I haven’t heard of what else is out there.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games