Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I don’t think there will be too many questions.” Tony smiled. “A lot of complaining in hopes that you have similar complaints I imagine….and I think she has set her sights on you as a project. You’re stuck here, just like she is and I think she’s growing tired of bothering Clint. You can’t run away from her.” Tony said, clearly joking, but there was some truth. Everyone else avoided Natasha when they saw her in a mood or saw a certain look in her eyes. Loki couldn’t do that as easily. “Just be nice to her….She’s…..a bit emotional…..and I think she really does want to connect with you.” Natasha had tried to reach out to Loki once or twice since he’d been home. She wanted a friend in Loki right now, and she was willing to offer one in return.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki tilted his head when Tony stated that he didn't think there would be a lot of questions. When the man continued to state that Natasha would merely complain at him in hopes of having similar complaints he smiled. "Well I will be happy to entertain her if that is what she wants. I know it won't be too long before the both of us won't be able to do much at all. Clint will surely become more protective of her and I will only get bigger with twins." Loki stated sighing. He gave another smile when Tony said that he couldn't run from Natasha. It was true he couldn't do much other than walk right now and soon not even that, he would have to waddle. That thought made him grimace, he remember how much fun Asgard had poked at him when he had been that far in the pregnancy. "What do you think I would do to her? I like Natasha just fine and it will be nice to have someone be in the same situation." Loki confided. Being alone in his pregnancy with no one really understanding had always made him lonely. Now Natasha was around and he hoped he wouldn't be so lonely or ridiculed this time. If Natasha was willing to stick around him when he was like this then he would stick to her.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw how much Loki disliked the idea of a growing bigger and leaned over to wrap an arm around Loki for a moment. “don’t worry about getting bigger. That just means that you and our kids are healthy.” He said gently, kissing Loki’s cheek before he turned back to what he’d been doing. “I know you won’t be mean to her, it was just a warning. One Clint would probably kill me if I didn’t tell you.” He said, handing over a finished sandwich before picking up Mischief and cuddling the kitten close. “Those silver bowls you use to talk to Frigga with….do you have to use magic for them or are they already enchanted?” he asked curiously, nose buried in Mischief’s fur.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony when the man wrapped an arm around him and told him not to worry about getting bigger because it merely meant that he and the babies were healthy. It was true of course and he nodded but still hoped that he wouldn't face the ridicule or teasing of it as he had on Asgard. He knew of course that it wasn't Asgard and he wasn't afriad of the team doing such things knowing that they would also be offending Natasha. But Bruce had said his pregnancy would come out to the public eventually and there was where the problem could lie. "Thank you..." Loki thanked when Tony handed over the sandwich. He ate it almost as happily as the fruit feeling better for it almost instantly. His body craved the nutrition now that it was getting it consistently and regularly. "No, the enchantment of on the bowls themselves. Why?" Loki questioned after swallowing a bite of the sandwich.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony had set Mischief down by that point and was busy pouring a little milk into a bowl as a treat for her. “I was just trying to figure out how they work with you having so little power. Is that enchantment made by magic similar to what I can do? Or is it an enchantment from magic like yours?” he asked setting the bowl down and smiling as Mischief began to drink it, making all sorts of noise in her appreciation. He’d never thought he’d be a cat person, or a pet person in general, but definitely not a cat person.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:48 pm
MDaylus

Watching Tony as he set Mischief up with a bowl of milk Loki smiled. It didn't matter who or what Tony was taking care of Loki could see the blooming parent to be in him. "It is similar to your magic I suppose, though your type of magic is a constant. The bowls magic is only active when there is a liquid in both of them. So I suppose it is a combination of the both of the magics." Loki replied. "Neither for requires magic from the user after it has been enchanted. Which is why I can get away with using the bowl even though I have no magic or very little to speak of at this time."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sat, listening to Loki’s explanation. “A combination?” he asked absently, mind working. Of course he knew combining magic was possible, he’d done it with Loki once or twice, but his mind was racing with how to build this device. “And those bowls can work at any distance even without additional magic?” He asked. “And to think of all the problems we have getting cell phones to work.” He joked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:00 pm
MDaylus

"Well at least what you would think of as a combination. It isn't really but the essence of thought makes it such." Loki tried to explain. "You can combine magic of course but that's not what the bowls are. They are a different kind of spell but they are many more types of magic than what you've seen." Loki continued. He nodded when Tony asked if the bowls could work at any distance without more magic. He didn't quite know if they would work at any distance but he assumed they would since he was using them across realms. He smiled when Tony commented on the problems of cell phones.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki did. Reaching out, he rubbed the god's back gently. "When you're done with the sandwich, why don't you start on the list for Thor. Getting him to Asgard sooner will mean you have more time to make sure he brings back the right things." Tony suggested gently. He needed to get Thor to Asgard quickly to work on finding the aether.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:30 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft hum when Tony rubbed his back. Even though it did nothing to ease the muscles there it felt good. "Alright... I will need the use of JARVIS to figure out what baby things I might wish to acquire from Asgard. Also I think I might have him grab some of my things I left behind." Loki hummed in thought. He knew he should probably ask his mother for more herbs and things for the pregnancy. "When does he wish to leave?" Loki questioned. Loki assumed Thor had an alliterative motive such as visiting friends while on Asgard as well.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s words. So far Loki seemed to be with him and convinced by everything he was saying, so that was a good thing. “I don’t know, soon I think.” Tony said lightly. “I think he was planning to go see Hogun and Volstagg anyway. He hasn’t talked to them much recently, too busy here on Earth.” He mused. “Of course I think you might get stuck with one of them coming back and visiting for a few days to help him carry everything for you.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he assumed that Thor wanted to leave sooner rather than later. He nodded again upon hearing that the older god wanted to see his friends as Loki had assumed. "Probably both if Thor can help it in some way." Loki sighed. He didn't dislike Hogun and Volstagg but he had never been friends with them. "I will start on the list as soon as I am done with this then." he stated gesturing to his sandwich.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded. “alright.” Tony agreed. “Do you want me to get you any medicine for the soreness?” he asked after a moment. Bruce had given him a list of medicine Loki could and couldn’t have, so he knew what Loki was allowed to take for things like this.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki began eating again but looked up confused when Tony asked if he wanted some medication for the soreness. Swallowing the bite he looked full on at tony. "I though those sort of medications would hurt the children?" Loki questioned. He hadn't needed medication when he had returned from Alaska because his mother had healed his leg and the only information he had was that of which he had researched on his own saying that main pain killers could hurt a child during pregnancy.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s surprise. “You can take some Tylenol. One dose won’t hurt you, and you wouldn’t take as much as you usually do, just in case. Just enough to dull the ache a little.” He said slowly, trying to take care of Loki a little. Part of him wondered if it was some sort of apology for what he was about to do, but he didn’t show that doubt.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games