Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Exam] Scared Straight (Kettil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:58 pm
He was nudged and he limply wobbled about. As her head lifted that was about when Kettil suddenly shifted and got himself up enough to fling himself with a loud outcry followed by Endzela suddenly screeching from somewhere behind Selene.

Kettil hoped by flinging onto Selene that she wouldn't manage to bite him, that seemed like it would hurt.

A lot.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:01 pm
Selene did not seem particularly phased by the boil flinging himself at her, but she did look rather embarrassed; or as embarrassed as a giant snake could look. Her green skin flushed and she chuckled nervously. "There, there, now, Mr. Blacke! I can't comfort you as I have no arms, but-AIEEEEEEEE!"

It was the screech of an owl - an actual predator of snakes, and a very loud noise behind her to boot - that had the snake bucking with surprise, slithering around to get a glimpse of what had made that terrible noise. Her heart leapt and stuttered, and her tail whipped around, crashing into desks helplessly.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm
Kettil hadn't honestly planned to have Endzela be the one to induce the actual scare but he honestly was glad that it happened that way. His owl had taken body cues and took position for him with little-to-no planning.

He also wasn't about to fling the owl at his teacher's face. It would have been rude to the both of them.

In the end it was the best it worked this way for the most part. The way she thrashed and moved about caused him to let go and get flung a little bit to the ground in the process. Endzela meanwhile fluttered about helplessly, "SORRY. SORRY. OH GOSH. I AM SO SORRY. SELENE IT IS ME. CALM DOWN."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:48 pm
It didn't take long for Selene to shrink back down to normal size, and when she did, she huddled, hunched over, and ducked her head over and over.

"It's.. it's.. all right.. you.. you managed to.. sssssscare me... well done.." The tiniest, most pathetic whimper escaped her, and she pulled her hood closer over her face, hiding as much as she could.

"You passsssss.... con.. gratulationssssss..." She crumbled down into one of the desks that had mercifully been spared from destruction, and there she sat, and shook, and hissed.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:53 pm
To say that Kettil felt bad was probably the understatement. Even Endzela felt pretty rotten.

The boil collected himself and wandered over toward the Professor's desk with his head tilted to the side, "Are you alright? Didn't mean to have you that spooked," he said sounding concerned. In fact he didn't mean to spook her so badly at all.

Startle her maybe but not cause her to tremble and hiss as if something horrible had tried to eat her.

Endy was too small to eat a giant snake.

The owl landed on the desk and cocked her head to the side, "Oh dear..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:06 am
"Of-of courssssse I aa---ieeeee.. haha.. yes hello dear bird, hello.." The appearance of Endzela startled her again, but she tried to brush off her surprise and hid her blushing face. "I'm fine, fine, honestly now! You've done an excellent job, you and your familiar. Thank you for your concern."

She reached out a trembling hand, patting his arm gently. "Go on, settle your affairs. Tomorrow, you begin your first day in your third year.. and you deserve it."

Her words, though whispered and still shaky, were filled with undeniable pride.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 am
Kettil sort of winced and laughed a bit, "Ah. I dunno. I think Endzela is the only one that managed to scare you out of either of us," he said bashfully with a bit of a shrug. It wasn't like he was going to take all the credit for it, not one bit.

The boil leaned a bit and gave the Professor a brief but comforting hug, "T..Thanks for um...doing the exam."

And for not making me write on the chalkboard like last time.

He turned and started to leave.

Endzela tsked softly and gave the professor a quiet couple of beak clicks, "If it is any comfort my best friend is a snake~. I would never harm you~." She took wing to follow after Kettil.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:30 am
"Endzela is you." Selene whispered out at the boil even as he'd already turned to leave. To the bird, she gave a tentative smile. "I know, dear bird. I know." And the tiniest of waves.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers