Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:18 pm
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
-sits down and watches all the craziness trying to figure out what is going on in here-

this place is crazy -takes a drink - think I could get used to this

**walking by the cantina I hear a loud crash....looking in I see a fight going on then looking around I see two people making out in one corner** wow this is better than a movie....**I decide to go on in....while looking for a chair in all the rubble I see Remy in one corner....finally finding a chair making my way to him** mind if I join ya?? idea
hello sky emotion_hug and of course you can sit down always better to drink with friends besides sooner or later I'm bound to annoy kasai so it might help to have some protection xd

**hugs back....setting my chair down next to him and sit down laughing** from the looks of this place you may have more ta worry bout those two **pointing ta the fighting pair** than Kasai....*smiling** yeah ya know I will always protect ya from her Remy....
thanks for the warning but think I'm ok they rarely attack merchants. so who is the cook around here its been a while so I forgot who makes the meals in this place, either that or the trauma from the last time I ate here xd

with what they serve here for food you would be best to bring your own food....the Evil Sith Lunchlady does not care what she puts in her cooking pot....you will get mystery meat to mystery anything so watch what you try to eat....
so do you guys still have foor fights? if I remember correctly thats about all the food here was good for  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:33 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
hello sky emotion_hug and of course you can sit down always better to drink with friends besides sooner or later I'm bound to annoy kasai so it might help to have some protection xd

**hugs back....setting my chair down next to him and sit down laughing** from the looks of this place you may have more ta worry bout those two **pointing ta the fighting pair** than Kasai....*smiling** yeah ya know I will always protect ya from her Remy....
thanks for the warning but think I'm ok they rarely attack merchants. so who is the cook around here its been a while so I forgot who makes the meals in this place, either that or the trauma from the last time I ate here xd

with what they serve here for food you would be best to bring your own food....the Evil Sith Lunchlady does not care what she puts in her cooking pot....you will get mystery meat to mystery anything so watch what you try to eat....
so do you guys still have foor fights? if I remember correctly thats about all the food here was good for

**laughs** yes we do....just had one a few of months ago....boy that was a blast but that cleaning lady made us clean up afterwards....ya are right that is all this food is good for and ya better be sure not ta get any of it in your mouth.... emotion_puke  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:51 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

-breaths a soft laugh- I don’t doubt that cyare. But I wouldn’t want to wait that long to wrap you up and hold you against me. –offers no resistance as she kisses him but wraps his arms around her hips holding her against him encouraging her with his kisses-

:::feels the energy in the air as Arris ignites the saber, moves on instinct sitting next to Lucent staring at the two ajeusonas::: Now I am not amused! :::glaces at Lucent::: I thought you said she wouldn't kill him without bounty on his head? :::looks back at the two zioplys Mandos::: Why couldn't she just be like a Sith and sari edoui batas ant nuo bnoas. :::rolls eyes::: No wonder she travels alone. Nothing but a kietas abara. Needs to learn balance.

-watches Arris as Exal moves beside him and growls quietly- Neither am I cyare. -looks at her shaking his head- She shouldn't unless she wishes to have s**t come back to her even she wouldn't want. I didn't take her for being jaro. -chuckles softly giving Exal a smile- Because she's a Mando kyramud not a Darjetii. -glances back over at the two then sighs- "A champion with no honor is a champion of aruetiise." I think I should remind her of her honor cyare, for where would mine be if I didn't act in this situation. -gives her a soft kiss on her lips then stands taking off his earring and dropping it on the table with a wink to her-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:09 pm
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast winces and falls to his side. Snapping at Arris as he gets back to his feet, “You’s know, dat’s about enough of you’s gahaor vod!” Pulling out his blaster then giving her a warning shot to her feet he coldly growls at her, “This is my territory see, you’s are outta line dalyc!” Scowling now, he aims his blaster at her head, his eyes daring her to do anything else but stop her attack.

*jumps back and glares into his eyes as she slowly steps in front of him letting the tip of his blaster touch her forehead as all emotion leaves her face* I’m not hunting, tah'da, should I be, you’d be dead.

Mirdala Naast watches Arris raising one eyebrow as she stands to the end of his blaster then raises the other. Growing a little concerned both at her words and her sudden lack of any emotion, “You’s lookin’ ta admit rohak?” He shifts his grip on his blaster as watches her for any sign of her next move then finally gives a sigh remembering this is another Mando and says, “Gar shuk meh kyrayc,” and watches her cautiously.

*watches him with no emotion then force pushes him through a couple tables into the wall, giving a slight smirk when he falls to the ground. Wasting no time she jumps over the debris of broken tables, chairs and wall damaged in her attack and ignites her saber as she firmly places a foot on the chest armor of Naast and hovers the tip of her saber over where his heart was protected by his armor, knowing beskar could be pierced through by a light saber* Lary'ata. Unless you care to test your beskar'gam against being skewered by my saber Vod.

Mirdala Naast groans realizing he was now flat on his back and slowly moved his legs and opene his eyes. "Daaaammmnnn," he moans as his vision clears and sees Arris over him with one of her feet on his chest armor and her light saber over his heart. "Lary'ata?" he groans staying on his back, "Checkmate Arris?" he asks her lifting his head a little, "Dis was just a game for you's?" Dropping his head back down he grumbles meeting her eyes, "If dat's how you's play, then I'll be dead before I can offer you's a tihaar Arris."

*never moves a muscle but blinks a couple times completely taken off guard by Mirdala’s words* What… did… me'ven?  

Arris Zern

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:34 am
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

:::she looks over at the wall where Arris had Naast pinned down::: Well sis I guess she has it under control... I didn't expect that from her. :::grabs another bottle and downs some:::

Remy LeBeau 1982

:::looks around and sees who mentioned her name then busts up laughing at his reaction to his drink::: You gotta know which ones to grab dude. :::tosses him a bottle::: Don't b***h when you burp and fart flames though. :::giggles downing more of her bottle:::

Skyailia

OOhhhhhh :::giggles::: did ya come in to get your Bloody Mary?

thanks for the drink kasai and for the record I don't b***h , I whine total difference

:::facepalms::: Ya know... :::she looks around then gets an idea::: Ya know there's 3 Mandalorians here, I'm certain for the right price they'd give your whiney a** a paddling... then you'd grow up to the bitching and I'd paddle your a**... :::she laughs::: You never change, just don't eat all the cheese with that whine of yours dude.... in this place you dont know where it came from... or what it mighta come from...
rolleyes first off I never pay for paddlings, besides I would not make deals with mandos cause they are not really understanding if you are short with the cash, as for food yeah I agree with you the stuff on the floor is probably tastes better than anything from the kitchen.

:::she snickers::: You wouldn't pay for that, I know how to deal with Mando's and if you can't pay for services you don't hire them. But yea it'd be funny to pay them to paddle you and send you to the hutt's for a week... :::giggles::: I wonder how they'd deal with the whining. :::giggles and gags::: Why do you think I never eat here dude? Nope I don't have a death wish...:::she glances around the place::: like some...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:57 am
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast winces and falls to his side. Snapping at Arris as he gets back to his feet, “You’s know, dat’s about enough of you’s gahaor vod!” Pulling out his blaster then giving her a warning shot to her feet he coldly growls at her, “This is my territory see, you’s are outta line dalyc!” Scowling now, he aims his blaster at her head, his eyes daring her to do anything else but stop her attack.

*jumps back and glares into his eyes as she slowly steps in front of him letting the tip of his blaster touch her forehead as all emotion leaves her face* I’m not hunting, tah'da, should I be, you’d be dead.

Mirdala Naast watches Arris raising one eyebrow as she stands to the end of his blaster then raises the other. Growing a little concerned both at her words and her sudden lack of any emotion, “You’s lookin’ ta admit rohak?” He shifts his grip on his blaster as watches her for any sign of her next move then finally gives a sigh remembering this is another Mando and says, “Gar shuk meh kyrayc,” and watches her cautiously.

*watches him with no emotion then force pushes him through a couple tables into the wall, giving a slight smirk when he falls to the ground. Wasting no time she jumps over the debris of broken tables, chairs and wall damaged in her attack and ignites her saber as she firmly places a foot on the chest armor of Naast and hovers the tip of her saber over where his heart was protected by his armor, knowing beskar could be pierced through by a light saber* Lary'ata. Unless you care to test your beskar'gam against being skewered by my saber Vod.

Mirdala Naast groans realizing he was now flat on his back and slowly moved his legs and opene his eyes. "Daaaammmnnn," he moans as his vision clears and sees Arris over him with one of her feet on his chest armor and her light saber over his heart. "Lary'ata?" he groans staying on his back, "Checkmate Arris?" he asks her lifting his head a little, "Dis was just a game for you's?" Dropping his head back down he grumbles meeting her eyes, "If dat's how you's play, then I'll be dead before I can offer you's a tihaar Arris."

*never moves a muscle but blinks a couple times completely taken off guard by Mirdala’s words* What… did… me'ven?

Mirdala Naast never moved and just looked at her as she went from unemotional to bewilderment. Unable to help himself he gave her a smile as he repeated what he had told her, "I said, 'If dat's how you's play, then I'll be dead before I can offer you's a tihaar Arris.' "  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:23 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

-breaths a soft laugh- I don’t doubt that cyare. But I wouldn’t want to wait that long to wrap you up and hold you against me. –offers no resistance as she kisses him but wraps his arms around her hips holding her against him encouraging her with his kisses-

:::feels the energy in the air as Arris ignites the saber, moves on instinct sitting next to Lucent staring at the two ajeusonas::: Now I am not amused! :::glaces at Lucent::: I thought you said she wouldn't kill him without bounty on his head? :::looks back at the two zioplys Mandos::: Why couldn't she just be like a Sith and sari edoui batas ant nuo bnoas. :::rolls eyes::: No wonder she travels alone. Nothing but a kietas abara. Needs to learn balance.

-watches Arris as Exal moves beside him and growls quietly- Neither am I cyare. -looks at her shaking his head- She shouldn't unless she wishes to have s**t come back to her even she wouldn't want. I didn't take her for being jaro. -chuckles softly giving Exal a smile- Because she's a Mando kyramud not a Darjetii. -glances back over at the two then sighs- "A champion with no honor is a champion of aruetiise." I think I should remind her of her honor cyare, for where would mine be if I didn't act in this situation. -gives her a soft kiss on her lips then stands taking off his earring and dropping it on the table with a wink to her-

:::eyes narrow::: Not a Sith? You trying to imply there is something wrong with the code I live by Nulis? :::folds arms across chest, his kiss not phasing her, she huffs::: I came for a show, not a slaughter! I am not geisti kizs j'us now. Kuja zudyti zioplys. :::growls::: Remind her before I decide to make her eat my weapon.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:14 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

:::eyes narrow::: Not a Sith? You trying to imply there is something wrong with the code I live by Nulis? :::folds arms across chest, his kiss not phasing her, she huffs::: I came for a show, not a slaughter! I am not geisti kizs j'us now. Kuja zudyti zioplys. :::growls::: Remind her before I decide to make her eat my weapon.

Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

-smiles leaning down enough to rest his forehead on hers- Nothing cyare, there’s nothing wrong with your code, for you it’s perfect. For a Mando, the code is different.

Ba'jur, beskar'gam,
Ara'nov, aliit,
Mando'a bal Mand'alor—
An vencuyan mhi.

There is no force. –stands back up motioning to the to Mando’s with his chin- Yet some have it in them naturally, –smiles at her- like myself and even Arris. But it’s not part of our Code, it’s part of us as a person. –lifts her chin up gently looking into her eyes- Neither of us have cyare. I wouldn’t want a show where one of my vod becomes dar’manda in front of me and the darjetii I love. An act as that reflects negatively on our Code and it would sicken me for you to feel that I or my creed has no honor. –gives her a kiss on the forehead letting her chin go- Butarade tracyn, draar digur Ni kar'taylir darasuum gar.

-walks to Mirdala and Arris calmly- Luubid, Arris. “A srumayata'yr ti nayc ijaa olyay a srumayata'yr be aruetiise.”

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:33 pm
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

:::looks over at the 2 Mando's that were fighting::: I think I'm gonna go get another drink sis. Never inna million years would I expect something like that from Nasty Naast.... maybe DD's luck won't rub off on him and the idiot will get lucky for once... :::laughs till her sides hurt:::

-giggles- I doubt Naast has ever gotten lucky Sis. Probably why he's so rough around the edges. -grins looking at her bottle- Bring back two please. It appears someone has drank my entire bottle on me. -smirks-  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:43 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982

rolleyes first off I never pay for paddlings, besides I would not make deals with mandos cause they are not really understanding if you are short with the cash, as for food yeah I agree with you the stuff on the floor is probably tastes better than anything from the kitchen.

-snickers- Aw come on Remy. I heard from one of my sources you ordered Squeals on Wheels. -giggles-

As for a food fight, DD did one at Thanksgiving. I have no idea if the Bossman will do another or not. -laughs- Years ago those were fun.

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:49 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

Ok there... thanks for clearing that up... :::she snickers::: was wondering just where your mind was going there...

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** get your mind outta the gutter Kasai....

:::sticks out her tongue:::: Wasn't in the gutter, it was wondering if it was time to call the home for you... :::snickers going carefuly to grab a bottle and takes it to Sky::: There try that one...

**looks at ya tempted ta throw something at ya** nobody calls the home for me!!!! *takes the bottle from her and takes a sallow** I have had fresher **smiling wickedly** but this is kk for now since there is no one around I can drink from....

:::she snickers::: Well if you can't then that job falls on me yanno. :::rolls her eyes::: Of course you've had fresher, this is bottled not from the vein...duhhhh...

I guess for now it does fall on ya and at least ya do serve a potable drink....much better than what Darth would give me....yes **licking my lips** from the vein is always the best tasting way....**looking around at the mess and the two who had been fighting** boy looks like I missed all the fun....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:49 pm
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

:::looks over at the 2 Mando's that were fighting::: I think I'm gonna go get another drink sis. Never inna million years would I expect something like that from Nasty Naast.... maybe DD's luck won't rub off on him and the idiot will get lucky for once... :::laughs till her sides hurt:::

-giggles- I doubt Naast has ever gotten lucky Sis. Probably why he's so rough around the edges. -grins looking at her bottle- Bring back two please. It appears someone has drank my entire bottle on me. -smirks-

:::snickers::: Well first time for everything sis. Maybe it'd improve his mood... :::goes to grab a couple more bottles and goes back to the table giving a glance at Naast and the chick and now the 3rd mando joining the two as she hands Reve a bottle::: I think I should pop some pop corn too... :::giggles taking a chug from her bottle::: Wonder what's gonna happen now at the Mando convention... :::giggles sitting down::: damn I'm hungry...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:58 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

Ok there... thanks for clearing that up... :::she snickers::: was wondering just where your mind was going there...

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** get your mind outta the gutter Kasai....

:::sticks out her tongue:::: Wasn't in the gutter, it was wondering if it was time to call the home for you... :::snickers going carefuly to grab a bottle and takes it to Sky::: There try that one...

**looks at ya tempted ta throw something at ya** nobody calls the home for me!!!! *takes the bottle from her and takes a sallow** I have had fresher **smiling wickedly** but this is kk for now since there is no one around I can drink from....

:::she snickers::: Well if you can't then that job falls on me yanno. :::rolls her eyes::: Of course you've had fresher, this is bottled not from the vein...duhhhh...

I guess for now it does fall on ya and at least ya do serve a potable drink....much better than what Darth would give me....yes **licking my lips** from the vein is always the best tasting way....**looking around at the mess and the two who had been fighting** boy looks like I missed all the fun....

If you want something drinkable yeppers... and I doubt you'd want anything that eats and drinks what DD provides either, it might be malnourished and diseased. :::chuckles looking around::: You could always ask for someone to donate blood? Give them a movie ticket and you'd be set. :::snickers as she looks at the destruction in the place and the three mando's::: Maybe but who knows what the hell their gonna do now. You might end up with a fresh drink if things go for the worse....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:01 pm
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982

-snickers- Aw come on Remy. I heard from one of my sources you ordered Squeals on Wheels. -giggles-

As for a food fight, DD did one at Thanksgiving. I have no idea if the Bossman will do another or not. -laughs- Years ago those were fun.

sources?? have you been keeping tabs on me? even though they gave you bad intel that is so sweet that you have been asking around about me xd  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:07 pm
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

:::snickers::: Well first time for everything sis. Maybe it'd improve his mood... :::goes to grab a couple more bottles and goes back to the table giving a glance at Naast and the chick and now the 3rd mando joining the two as she hands Reve a bottle::: I think I should pop some pop corn too... :::giggles taking a chug from her bottle::: Wonder what's gonna happen now at the Mando convention... :::giggles sitting down::: damn I'm hungry...
-walks by the table- do you two ladies mind if I join you?I hate to admit it but with three people fighting this seems like a safer place.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games