User Image

Hello! I'm Pauline, but I like to go by Minako!
I'm a transsexual MtF who has yet to begin transition. I'm attracted to women, so I consider myself a lesbian.
I live in the Bay Area in California!
I currently work full time in a retail job.
I'm a big anime fan, and I enjoy reading manga too. I like computers, playing video games, and other random stuff!
I'm very interested in Japan and Japanese culture, and would like to live in Japan or at least visit in the future.

I'm looking for a girl who'd support me through my future transition, as well as possibly be as interested in Japan as I am, or at least interested enough to be willing to go to Japan with me! Knowing Japanese or having interest in learning would be awesome too! Living near would be awesome but not necessary. (distance doesn't matter, if you're the right person, we'll find a way to bring ourselves close!) I don't mind kids, and would kind of like to have at least one kid myself. 4laugh

Beyond that, I'd always love to make new friends, so anyone who wants to be friends can contact me too.

If you're interested, please PM me, with either the topic "ALG Personal Ad: Interested in Relationship" or "ALG Personal Ad: Interested in Friendship" depending on what you're interested in! whee