Nah
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:14 pm
Part two is open for posting!

Also, the babies hatched! Here's what they look like now.
#1, #2, and #3

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:45 pm
Code:
I want one of the Boniface x Embry babies!

I want: 2nd born the girl
Name: Eliane
Mood: Curious

Personality: Lucie is a bit like her twin but yet different. She stays on task and completes it till its done right but it has to be just perfect otherwise its not good enough. She will spend hours working on a task till it fits her view of perfect. She loves to ponder and ask "What if" and "Why". Those are her two favorite questions and is generally with Lucille when asking them. She loves to try new things and discover new places. This girl just cant stick in one place unless there is something there that captivates her mind.
How does he/she view his/her family?:
Father: Loves her daddy dearly though wishes he would lighten up a bit about the trouble making. Its what kits do best cause trouble. On days she feels down she will go and curl right up against his side and feel content and a bit better from whatever was troubling her.

Mother:She thinks her mother is a little silly about how she fuses over all of the kits but loves her and is always happy to see and be around her. She feels that her mom can bring anyone out of a funk and lighten up the day.

Vidal: She loves him and appreciates his protectiveness but is also like "Hey I'm older you know I've got this" when he pushes the protectiveness to far. She enjoys the occasional affection she gets from him and will show it back.

Lucille: Loves her dear sister but just can not understand at all how she bounces from one thing to the next. It drive Lucie absolutely insane. She will generally go along after Lucille and finish whatever projects that she has started because Lucie just cant have them go unfinished.

Remus: Well he is a difficult one. Lucie loves him and knows he is capable of loving others and being friendly and all other sorts but his temper. He has one and she knows it she wants to help him with it but isn't quite sure what to do. So she tries to drop small hints to let him know that he is getting close to his blow up point and maybe should walk away or try and get everyone else to drop the subject matter.

Other siblings: She love them no matter what and will do what she can to help them out if they want it or she feels that she needs to

Staying in the tribe? (If no, give reason.): Will more than likely stay in the tribe the only reason would be if she finds her lifemate and for whatever reason has to leave to go be with them but she would come back and visit often not that she sees having to leave the tribe but she likes to be prepared and point at all possibilities.

What tickles your funny bone?:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you plan to leave Modifoxes or Gaia permanently, will you rehome the fox back to jinxgirl5?:
Yes I would but I dont plan on leaving either  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:49 pm
Part two, and this contest, is closed! First, officially declaring a winner.

lisais-fire619
User Image User Image

Since no one entered for #1 or #3 I'll either keep or gift them. Once again thanks to all those who participated in the contest!

Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff