Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Stuff...I guess.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm proud of myself today, though.
  I got up at 11am
  Then again, it was mainly because my bed WAS SO DAMN ITCHY
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:04 am
So I haven't been on gaia much lately. For the last....week, I guess, I've been strugglin' to get my a** out of bed, and then finally do around 12 only because I have to go walk someone's dogs and feed someone else's cats. After that, I make a s**t load of unhealthy food, plant myself in front of the TV, and veg out until I have to go walk more dogs and feed more cats. Then, it's night, so I make more unhealthy food for dinner, watch more TV, and drink until I can't walk without runnin' into stuff. I then shower and play Guild Wars 2 until some hour in the am, at which point I toss and turn in my bed for hours, freakin' out over random stuff and gettin' too hot and then really randomly itchy until I pass out, and which point I wake up hungover, and struggle to get out of bed again.

So yeah, no idea what the point of this thread is. Just writin' about an average Semok day, and why I haven't been on much, I guess.

Gonna go make some junk food now. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:39 pm
I've been doing homework the last week.

Celebrated 6 months with boyfriend, then wrote a report, and did an assignment.

I now have another assignment to motivate myself to work on.

Also I get to go see a house this evening, that sounds really good for renting next year. It has everything I want and I'm excited.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:35 pm
Strange. I was a little itchy last night. I was exhausted though, so I had a good nights sleep. A little too good, since I slept wrong and my neck hurts now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:49 pm
Yeah, I need to get like a new pillow or mattress or sheets or somethin'. Then again, this always seems to randomly happen and then randomly go away. I've been wakin' up every day to a pain in the right side of my back, neck, and leg, so I must be doin' somethin' wrong. Not only that, but I can't sleep to the point where I'm gettin' pissed off at night. xd

I know part of it is due to my skin condition, to which there is no cure, but yeah. I'm gonna switch out the sheets tonight, if I'm not too drunk to remember, and see if that helps.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:13 pm
I went to the hospital this week cause my roommate broke out in this allergic reaction where her skin turned red and was burning. So yeah I became really tired because of that, slowly catching up on sleep again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:20 pm
Is your roomate alright? eek  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:45 pm
emo  
River of Polls