(PRP) Lilika x Bedoier: Again?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:19 pm
User ImageLilika rolled over with a groan and snuggled up to her mate while murmuring a few nonsensical words. The years had passed by so quickly all of their cubs had grown and making their own way into the world. Lately it had been Doier and her all by their lonesome. She blinked blurry eyes and used a paw to wipe away the little bit of drool from her muzzle. "Bee darling you awake?" She purred out and blinked the last of her sleep away. Lilika turned her head and smirked at the cute sight of her mate all cuddled up in sleep. "Well then I guess it is up to me to wake you up then." She got ready to pounce. She may have aged but she still had spirit left in her and plus she wasn't that old yet!

Das Tor
Thought I'd start. Hope this is ok.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:29 pm
User Image

Bédoier was in that state between dreaming and wakefulness, that heavy warmth that he didn't want to leave, eyes still closed. Especially when his mate snuggled up to him. Without thinking, he nuzzled her, making a sleep-heavy noise of affection. When she spoke, it took him a moment to process it. When it finally clicked, she was near ready to pounce.

"Getting there, my flower." He yawned. He didn't make any moves to get up, however, aside from starting to open his eyes. He'd begun to sleep so soundly, finally, his dreams no longer plagued by fire and the sight of his daughter's fire-scarred back.

Tara de Draiocht
Sorry it took so long!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out