A Broken Program [Reattempt] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:33 am

Iso had no idea why she agreed to this. Being friends with a kit she didn't know. Not that Antique wasn't the most adorable kit she had ever seen, but being around her father was...unsettling. Iso was still heartbroken over Jake disappearing on her. She had thought that they were madly in love. They were even talking about having babies together and then he up and vanished.

And being around Antique only reminded her of the babies she wasn't going to have now. But it wasn't like she blamed the kit, afterall it wasn't her fault. No it was just painful sometimes. But Iso really did like being around Antique. She had such an innocence that Iso found refreshing.

Shaking her head of the silly thoughts running through her mind, Iso walked around a bend and nearly collided with Trocar. "Oh!"

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:34 am
Trocar was frantic. No. Frantic wasn't good enough. He was going to burn this world down if he didn't find his daughter, and now. So when he rammed into a vixen he nearly let out a snarl, his mind hurried and not himself. Though he stopped. Iso. Iso knew Antique. Hell, Antique liked Iso a lot.... Trocar was able to talk to Iso better then most vixens...

"Iso!" He cried out, moving closer. "Antique is missing!" Blunt and straight to the point as always, he threw himself to the side to begin searching in the bushes, eyes flicking to Iso. "It's my fault. I was bathing Maevin and turned around and she was gone!"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:35 am

Iso stared baffled at the male as he snarled at her. "Mm..." She was about to turn and walk off when he mentioned that the adorable kit was missing. "What do you mean? Oh no!" She gasped, "Mm...Don't worry...I'm going to help you find her." Iso turned and ran to the opposite side of the clearing and looked around in the bushes.

"When was the last time that you saw her?"

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:36 am
"I was bathing her brother, Maevin." He answered with, throwing himself back and forth. When he stopped he turned back to Iso, panic in his eyes.

"What if she's hurt?!" He turned back, sucked in air, and let out a loud, belting yell. "ANTIQUE."

Nothing.

He turned to Iso, letting out a low whine. This was failing... if only Lin was nearby, she could help. He needed help. He needed to find his daughter... If she never came home... Trocar would never forgive himself. Never.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:37 am

"Alright...don't panic Trocar. I am sure that we are going to find her." Iso tried to remain cool and collected. They needed to organize a search party, and for that they needed to keep emotion out of the equation. It was easier for her because Antique wasn't her own, but Trocar might not be able to do that.

"You start looking toward the north, I will go in this direction. South. Go out for about ten minutes and then meet back here. If we haven't found her by then we will broaden the scope and look again."

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:39 am

He watched her, how calm she was and how calm he wasn't. It was slightly reassuring hearing her calm voice, nodding in response and moving to head off. His eyes flicked back to look at her once before beginning to head for north.

Still that lingering feeling stayed with him. What if they didn't find her? What if they never found her? What if she was... No.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:40 am
Iso headed in her designated path and kept her eyes peeled to every spot a kit could hide. She crouched down lower when she needed to search under something. She couldn't allow the thought to cross her mind that they wouldn't find her.

They WOULD find Antique. And she was going to be perfectly fine. And Trocar could stop feeling guilty about losing her. Sometimes kits just walked off to explore, it wasn't his fault. He could only do as much as he could for his children. The rest was up to chance.

Sighing, she turned and headed back to the meeting spot. She hadn't spotted any sign of the kit coming this way. Maybe Trocar would have more luck.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:41 am
-put antique pic here-

Hrn, she was hearing words.... wait. Her daddy's friend? Wriggling out from under the bush she was in. "Iso! She padded up to Iso, rubbing her cheek against her leg.

"What is wrong?"

When Trocar couldn't find her he returned to the meeting stop, running around in a circle. God dammit! Where was his baby girl? Where was she? Why the hell couldn't he find her?! What would happen.... if... god dammit!

"Antique!" He was on the verge of crying, yes.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:42 am
Iso froze as she heard her name, "Ani!" She whirled around, "Oh my god....honey." the vixen wrapped her legs around the kit and hugged her close. "I was so worried about you. You're daddy and me have been worried sick about you sweetheart." Iso leaned down and nuzzled the cute bundle of joy, "I am so relieved to see your safe. Come on." She grabbed her by the scruff and put her on her back.

"Hold on."

She quickly headed back toward the meeting spot, smiling broadly. "Trocar! I found her!" She called out as loud as she could.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:43 am
Antique winced as she was lifted, ears flicking back. "Carefuuuuul." She whimpered, legs folding. When she saw her daddy her tail flicked happily, mewling and leaping off Iso's back and rushing to Trocar.

When he heard Iso and saw Antique two emotions flicked through him. First, happiness, then anger. His paws rushed to Antique, eyes narrowing. "Antique, next time tell me before you run off!" He snapped, eyes widening when she whimpered, backing away.

Nnnn. He was to nice... licking her forehead he nuzzled her, sighing. "Look, I'm sorry I yelled. Just next time tell me... we were worried sick. I couldn't find you..." He looked up at Iso, smiling softly.

"Thank you so much."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:44 am

Iso looked back at her before she leapt off, "Sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you Ani." She then watched the reunion of father and daughter and had to smile. She was thankful that she had found the kit safely. Trocar looked like he had been ready to have a heart attack.

"You're welcome Trocar. it was my pleasure...but really she was the one that found me. She came out of a bush all on her own."

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:45 am
"Why were you in a bush?" Trocar asked, still annoyed but also curious as to why his daughter would hide in a bush... When Antique merely blinked at him he sighed. Course he'd get that answer. Then again, he was the dad....

"Antique..."

"Because I saw a bird." She mewed back, head tilting. "I wanted to get it but it ran away..."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:01 am

A giggle escaped her lips before she could stop it. Looking behind her she pretended to look for the source of the sound as her cheeks flooded with color. "Erm..." She cleared her throat, looking around nervously.

Honestly she didn't know what to do, this was a family moment and she felt like she was intruding on it.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:08 am
Antique looked up, frowning. "Daddy." She chirped, twirling. "Go hang with Iso! I am going to find Maevin." She mewed, running off to find her brother.

Trocar turned around, looking at Iso. A sudden blush formed on his cheeks, ears flicking back. "Ah..." Left alone? With Iso? What was he supposed to say? Do? Uh...

UHHHH.

"Uhm... t-thank...you...for finding Antique..."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:10 am
Iso blush as well, looking at the male shyly. "Your welcome." She spoke softly as she looked at him. Leave it to Antique to leave them alone at such an awkward time. Neither of them seemed to know quite what to say to each other.

"I'm happy that she's safe." She nodded her head as she looked around. Her feet shuffled nervously underneath her as she tried to figure out something to say, but nothing was coming to her mind. In fact she seemed to be at a loss for any words.

Dumping ground

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff