(PRP) Pep x Carshun

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:28 am
User Image Pep was getting use to this place, it wasn’t much but it was vastly becoming home. They had finally found the perfect area in which to settle. It was something they both agreed upon. The area was high enough to survey the land but not too high so that they couldn’t get down quickly in case of having to escape. Always thinking ahead, that was her motto unlike her mate. A smile grew on her muzzle and she shook her head, it certainly made life interesting. Maybe she would go out and scout for items to bring home for decorating. That was her favourite thing to do. There was just something about going out and bring items back to their cave which brought on satisfaction.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:37 am
User ImageTime had certainly flown. Carsuhn squinted his eyes as he overlooked the lands, it had been a few weeks since the move and the horror of the fire. Many had been hurt and few had died, it had been a shock to everyone. He had tried to save as many as he could but his healing skills had been--well it had been downright overwhelming. There had been multiple times where someone would be just healed up and then another three would come calling for help. The odds had not been pleasant. Carsuhn shook himself trying to bring himself back to present. "Focus on the future and what you can do now. There is no changing the past lad." He spoke those words out loud.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image She hadn't been out long and she hadn't gotten far when a sound of a familiar accent came from off to the left. It couldn't hurt to be social for a few minutes and I'm sure Tony wouldn't mind waiting. Not that she cared too much about that as he had made her wait many, many times. Yup she had been right a familiar fellow indeed. "Oh hey Carsuhn how are you?" Pep greeted once she was closer. She watched as the grey male turned around with a quizzical look that cleared as soon as he saw her. "What are you up too?"

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:32 pm
User Image "Ah Pep my lass where is your big red shadow?" That had gained a laugh from the lioness in question. "Oh a little bit of this and that." He answered her question. " Just trying to against to the different territory and all. Thinking about which area to settle down in. How about yourself? I see you have ventured away from the mountain and--" He eyed her bag, "Looks like you're going on a journey. Everything okay?" Carsuhn looked at her with concern. "Is Iaran-?"

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image Carsuhn certainly had his funny moments. Big red shadow--she laughed again. "He is around here somewhere I am sure. Ah I see, me and Iaran were lucky. We recently found somewhere to live and I am just wandering around just trying to find things to liven up our home. I am hoping I can find some of that shiny stuff or that clear stuff that way when it is darker we can see inside the cave." Pep kept her mouth shut about its location, it wouldn't do to have others start bring their business in her business. "Oh, no Carsuhn it is fine! Everything is fun. He--Iaran isn't like that." She came over and patted his shoulder. He certainly was a caring male. "Care to join me? Another set of eyes would be good and maybe while we are out here you can scope out possible locations?"

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:52 am
User Image He eyed the female critically before nodding. You can't make someone do or say something they didn't want too. Plus being someone that is around others a lot... he was a pretty good judge of character as well. "If you say so lass. Sure why not? I have nothin' to do anyways. When it comes to findin' things I'm alright about that but not too good-" He laughed and winked. "I may find something... not to your likin'. It wouldn't be the first time."

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces