[PRP] PeppotaĆ­ x Adimu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:52 am
User Image Pep moved with purpose, it was time to get things in order and plan what they were going to do with future possibilities and once she found Iaran she was going to let him know this. If only he would stop hiding--though he would deny such a worry--from her and grow up. Shaking her head Pep kept on her search every now and then greeting those who happened to drag her into conversation. It would seem the Mountain area was becoming popular everyday. Not to justify the burning of their old homeland was okay or anything. That had been horrid and many still grieved the loss. Herself included.

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image Adimu was so late going on her pilgrimage. She had just been about to go out when the old homeland had burned. Her beloved swamps were burned down and gone. She had put off going to help her pride move to their new home, but she could not put it off anymore. They were settled in their new place in these mountains, and Adimu had to go out to find herself now. She needed her adult name to go with her now adult form, it was going to bring bad luck if she did not get to it quickly!

Adimu was just checking over her preperations when she noticed Pep walking through. She had nearly run over the younger lioness from the side as she was going. That would not do, to harm another on her way out to her delayed pilgrimage had to be a sign of VERY bad luck. Adimu was quite glad she had seen the other lioness in time. "Excuse me... I nearly ran you over, I am so sorry." Adimu smiled at Pep, with a soft kindness and she side stepped gracefully to make sure her path would not run over Pep.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image "Oh,Adimu." Pep stopped for a moment. "It's fine no worries... you haven't by chance seen Iaran have you? He was suppose to help out with the heavy lifting and he...seems to have gone off again without telling me. He doesn't do this often anymore but oh-" She huffed. "-it can be quite annoying. It looked like you were heading somewhere yourself." She eyed the slightly frazzled lioness. "Everything okay?"

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image "Iaran? No, I cannot say that I have seen him today. I am sure he has a good reason for disappearing?" Adimu shifted her paws a bit. She hoped for Pep's sake her mate was not doing anything he should not have. Then again, he did not seem the type to do anything stupid especially with a mate like Pep to come home to. He knew he was a lucky lion. He HAD to know that he was a lucky lion with a mate like her. The cream and brown lioness smiled at the other lioness, trying to be reassuring, but her nerves were getting the better of her.

Adimu was so worried about the bad luck of being so late going to her naming quest. Yes, she had helped her pride relocate, but would she bring them some horrible fate if she did not hurry off soon? "Me? Oh, I have to go on my naming quest... I never left because of the fire." She pulls a paw up and rubs the side of her muzzle. "I just hope I have not brought the pride ill luck with the delay... and a little worried about going out there too." She takes a deep breath and tries not to look as nervous as she was, but it was an uphill battle.

Tara de Draiocht

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image Pep let out a tisk sound in disappointment. "Maybe," Pep looked off into the distance for a moment before looking into the reassuring face of Adimu. It really was nice of her to reassure Pep. "Oh I see. I finished mine a few weeks ago and the same can be said for Iaran. That is how we met after all." Her smile dimmed a bit at the mentioning of the fire. "Yes, it was a terrible tragedy and oh were you injured? Trapped? It was difficult to gather everyone during that time but a vast majority of us got away." Pep wandered closer in concern. "Oh Adimu I am sure you have brought no bad luck at all, it happens and that is a normal feeling. To be nervous is to be cautious and to be cautious is to survive. " She spoke earnestly. "Plus everyone has those feelings when one venture out ones own. I know I felt antsy but a good thing became of it. I meet Iaran and I received a new name. It all worked out. All you can do is your best." She lifted a paw and padded the other lioness' shoulder. Pep had made a decision. For now she would leave finding Iaran on the back burner and help out Adium. "First you should have something to eat before you go because going out on an empty stomach isn't a good idea. I know just the area and once we have eaten--because I haven't eaten yet either--I can show you the area in which I started off in. How does that sound?"

Kathryn Dragonna
tag

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:37 pm
Adimu blushed a bit and twisted her paws in the dirt like a guilty cub. She had actually forgotten all about eating before she set out. What a day she was having! Her nerves were getting the better of her for sure, and it was a good thing that this younger lioness was around to remind Adimu of such important things. "I doubt I will be so lucky as you to bring home a perfect male from my quest, but I am sure I will find a fitting name at least." She followed along after Pep toward the destination of food.

"I would like that... I forgot to eat in my rush to get everything ready for my journey and my worry about bad luck." It sounded silly when she said it outloud. Forgetting something important over worry was not something that Adimu usually did. Her quest had her all out of sorts and it had yet to even begin, that had to be an omen if one asked her. She just hoped it would be a good omen instead of what she feared it would be.

Tara de Draiocht

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image Pep smiled all cocky like before answering, "I say its the other way around. He was lucky to have me in his life and don't worry things happen when you least expect it." Nodding her head Pep gestured for the lioness to follow. "It is not too far from this area. There are some rabbits or fruits depending on your hunger. Have you given thought to what you want to call yourself? Or are you hoping it will come to you?" Pep's new name had come from her mate funnily enough and she had given her mate his name. "Bad luck is nothing, survival is key to success. You will be fine I am sure. Many of us have been on this journey." Pep lifted her head to survey the land and noted some holes in the ground. "Ah here we are. Holes for rabbits or fruits-" She gestured to the trees off to the left. "Whatever you fancy."

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:18 pm
Tara de Draiocht

Adimu followed after Pep easily. Her legs being slightly longer helped her to keep up, but she had to watch that she did not overstep the other female and end up making a fool of herself trying to lead. It wasn't like she was the one that was suggesting where to go anyway. "Perhaps some fruit... something light to help my nerves." She was afraid the heavy meat might not sit well with how worked up she had herself. "I think you and your mate are both very lucky to have each other."

Adimu shook her head and then caught herself. The other lioness was not looking at her so a head shake was not enough of an answer to the question asked. "I really do not know what I name I will have... it will come to me, or be given to me, of that, I am certain. I should have been out on this journey already... others younger than me are back already... it just has me wondering at myself is all." The lioness looked at the trees, and grinned at the other lioness. "Tree climbing sounds fun if you want to gather fruit with me?"  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image Pep looked backwards, "Fruit it is then and I could go for some myself." She delicately licked her muzzle thinking about juice filling her mouth. "We complete each other that's for sure." She smiled happily at Adimu. "I see, well I am sure you will find the perfect name when it happens we all take the journey at different times. I recall an elder who had taken years to come up with another name and some that had been lucky enough to know earlier." Pep answered Adimu's grin with one of her own. "That sounds like a perfect plan." She wriggled her claws in the earth before leaping onto the bark of a near by tree.

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:41 am
Adimu gave a running leap and sunk her claws into another part of the same tree that Pep had chosen. She scampered up the tree with ease, which was something to see from a full grown lioness. When she got up to a branch heavy with fruit she worked her way onto it and started out toward the end. Pep would be able to go onto some of the thinner branches, but Adimu knew where she had to stay on the tree. She did not want to break a branch with her weight and fall. That certainly would not be a good way to start off her journey.

Adimu started working on getting some fruit off the branch and let it fall to the soft earth below. Some of the fruit might have bruised, but none of it seemed to splat, so that was a good sign. It meant that the fruit should be just the way the lioness liked it, not too ripe and not too green. She really could be so picky with her food. "I hope I do not take too long to return from my naming quest... I do not want to be away from the pride so long." She really loved her pride and it would be hard to be away.

Tara de Draiocht

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image "I am sure the journey will be shorter than you realize. Well, it was for me anyways." She spoke downward before turning back to delicately grab a fruit and leaping to the earth. Sometimes it was great being a feline and their ability to land on their paws. "We will just finish these fruits before I show you the way to a safer path and then I will be going back home." She smiled kindly before munching down on the juicy and sweet food. She paused to look up and looked directly into the other females eyes, "I will send you well wishes now. Good luck Adimu and may you have safe travels." The journey could be rough but in the end Adimu will have learned life lessons outside the pride and hopefully meet many friends along the way.

Kathryn Dragonna
END~

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces