Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

Nyota was in the mountians, finally here. She wondered if she would ever meet that little cub friend of hers here. What was her name again...? oh great. Now Nyota was going to have that one her mind as she wandered through the territory, looking for someone to talk to. She Probably looked really awkward around here. She hadn't EVER been here. She sighed a little, and continued trecking around

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image

Thulile was enjoying this new home a whole lot better than the old one. The fresh mountain air was doing wonders for the allergies she had developed while out travelling the lands. Even better than that though, was that she could now see the heavens that much clearer. The skies were gorgeous out here, and it was incredibly hard to find a place where the trees would block her view.

Smiling to herself she continued her little outing, a simple excursion to explore her pride's new home. She was sad in a way, to know that their old home was gone. But great in the idea that this was a way for her to discover a brand new world.

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:37 pm
Nyota looked around. She saw a smaller figure heading towards her. She ran towards her "Hi there! long time no see..." She wished dhe remembered her name....It was killing her that she couldn't remember!

Depawsit

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:41 pm
Nyota's surprise entrance was nothing to Thulile. How it would normally scare a more strict lion, it didn't phase her a bit, though it did excite her to see her old friend.

"NYOTA?! Is that you!

IT'S ME THULILE! REMEMBER?"
Thulile's tail began to whip back and forth in excitement. "You actually came back to my pride! You said you would, but I didn't know if I would ever see you again! This makes me so happy!"

Skipping with each word she said Thulile paused for a brief moment, looked up into the skies and dipped her head.

"Thank you gods for this beautiful gift." Her words were swift and mumbled, but for now they would do. She would remember to thank them more at a later time.

Bloo Starr
Ack I need to figure out her RP color again XD

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:50 pm
thats what her name was! thulile! "Yes! ITS ME, NYOTA!" She was so excited to see her friend again! It wasn't every day she saw an old friend! "How have you been Thulile!? Wait...Shouldn't you have a different name?" Nyota at least remembered how she had met Thulile, during her Naming Quest.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:59 pm
Thulile nearly jumped out of her skin in excitement that Nyota still remembered her! How blessed was she to have a friend who would truly remember her after such a long time away from one another?

"I AM DOING JUST GREAT! OH BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU! YOU MUST TELL ME HOW YOU'VE BEEN!"

Nearly tripping over herself in excitement Thulile finally planted herself gently on the ground and patted for Nyota to join her. "Sit, SIT! Tell me all about it!" It wasn't until after her own demands that she took in Nyota's words.

"Oh yeah that's right! My new name is Kupasuliwa'imani! It means 'Split Faith." Thulile puffed out her chest slightly in pride of her newfound name.

"I'm still not used to it, but its starting to grow on me!" Giggling at her own comment, she paused before turning the tables back on Nyota. "What about your new name? Have you chosen one yet? I bet it fits you perfectly."

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:11 pm
Nyota smiled wide. She loved her new name "I LOVE the new name! It suits you!" Nyota sat as she said this, and thought about the name she chose. she had a lot of time to think about it, and decided on something. "My new chosen name is Barafu'Nadhari, its not official yet, but I really like it" She gave a proud look to Thulile. It was exciting choosing her own name. Like being reborn..."I have been great. I really like being here in the mountains. So fresh and clear out here. Its lovely"

Depawsit
This is my last reply tonight, shall get to it tomorrow...

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:17 pm
Each time it seemed like the young lioness' smile couldn't get any bigger, and every time she proved herself wrong! At the praise of her new name, Thulile nearly brought herself to tears. It meant so much to have someone she cared about approve of her name. It had taken her ages to discover it, and to have others praise it ... it made her feel more attached to it. All the more closer to it becoming permanent.

"Thank you so much Nyota, i'm excited to finally have it. It was so hard to find ... but now it is a part of me!" Thulile calmed her words long enough to listen to Nyota's new name. It was definitely lovely, but she wasn't quite sure on its meaning.

"Well. I like it too!" Thulile agreed whole heartedly, nodding her head eagerly all the while. "I don't mean to upset you, but can I ask you what it means?" She ended her request with a sweet smile, all the while happy to be near her friend. It only excited her further to know her friend was really enjoying herself in the pride. Again Thulile had made a good decision in inviting her here to her home. It really warmed her soul.

"I wish you could have seen our old home. It was special in its own way. There weren't any mountains, and it was a pretty messy place. But it was home, and I really miss it sometimes. But starting over again here, really gives me an appreciation for the things that matter. Like .. my friends..."

Bloo Starr
Alrighty Bloo, have a good nights sleep <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:22 pm
Depawsit

Nyota smiled back at Thulile, she should have told her the meaning too "It means Ice Gaze, my mother always said my eyes were as cold as ice somtimes...so looking back on deciding, i guess its a very speacial name" She smiled prudly thinking about family. Maybe she left her family too early. Maybe some day, she would meet her mate in this pride, and they would be her family. She would have to see..."So, when did you get back, Thulile?"

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:51 pm
Thulile stood mouth agape at Nyota's explanation. "Yeah! That's definitely a special name. I bet your Mother would be proud to hear your commitment to it too!" Again her tail wagged back against her back. "My Mom was super excited to hear about mine! She even threw me a little celebration party ... and invited a few males. I think she's trying to tell me something.." Thulile smiled a toothy grin and let out a happy sigh. "But i'm still young, she's got to understand that." Nodding matter of factly, she allowed Thulile's next question to sink in.

"Oh! I've been back a few weeks. I was dead tired after all my traveling! I think this is the first time i've really been out of my den since I came home." Pausing a moment, she realized she had no idea how long her friend had been home. "And you? When did you make it here?"

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:08 pm
Nyota grinned as Thulile mentioned how Nyota's mother would be proud of her new name. She then laughed as Thulile said her mother was trying to tell her something. "Its true, you are still very young, maybe you just need to talk to her is all? Oh, i made it here only a few days ago, maybe longer? I've been so excited, just looking around at everything I haven't been keeping track of the days" She smiled a little at that. She hadn't been this excited about something like this for a long while.

Nyota then thought about finding and making a new family...would that ever happen? She mentally shrugged that off, she would figure it out when she was alone, when she could think aloud. "I was tired after my travelling too, It was a long walk from where i was before." she added. She really did like this atmoshpere better, it might have been all the other lions, or the mountains themselves, Nyota wasn't sure. Maybe it was all of the above. She smiled in happiness. This was obviously the place for her.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:10 pm
Thulile offered Nyota a sharp, quick nod of the head. It was something she had thought about a lot recently, and it was probably the best thing she could do. She understood that her Mother was coddling her a bit, because well .. her other sister's had all gone off on their own. But, she had to give Thulile the space she needed to grow as well.

After realizing just how short of a time her friend had actually been in her new home, she younger lioness' jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

"Oh! Well we have to fix that! C'mon! I'll show you all the cool things I can think of! And we can even explore a few areas together! My Mom told me about this really cool waterfall ... she says its supposed to be amazing for relaxing!" Nearly bouncing on the heels of her feet she brushed gently against Nyota's flank.

Bloo Starr
We can call this one done soon C:

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:25 pm
Nyota chuckled, then started to giggle "Alright, lets go then! You lead the way." Thulile leading the way was obvious. She had been here longer. That waterfall also sounded great! "The waterfall sounds great! I would love to go there with you!" It would be really fun! Nyota almost couldn't contain herself, and she finally let go and jumped around on her heels.

Depawsit
Sure! did you wanna do some Rp with Nyota and Zuberi after? I think one more post each and i can say this one is finished?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:35 pm
As much as she wanted to continue bouncing on her own paws, she realized that she would obviously have to lead the duo wherever they chose to go. So she refrained from her frantic bouncing, and settled for a more comfortable trot.

"Alright! Waterfall it is!" Pausing in her steps, she turned herself around in circles for a moment before realizing she was pointed in the entirely wrong direction.

"Oops! Sorry its this way!" Giggling at Nyota's excited bounces, she began hopping to a beat she created in her head. All the while excitedly chattering about random encounters she'd had while out in the rogue lands.

Bloo Starr
Alrighty! And yes, we can totally start something between the two of them! If you'd like me to start it, just give me a few minutes. Gonna go grab some meds while i'm thinking about it!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:03 pm
Depawsit
alright you can totally strat something up! I'm gonna say this one is over after my post, you can just PM me the link to Nyota and Zuberi's Rp

Nyota trotted alongside Thulile all the while nodding along with the encounters Thulile told her, and mentioning all the things she ahd done since they had seen each other last. This waterfall was going to be beautiful, Nyota had one of those gut feelings she sometimes got. Then another one followed that, saying Thulile and you will be great lifelong friends though to Nyota, that was already obvious.

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games