Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Fun Night Out! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mmmmm, I can taste that steak now.
  I'm also pumped about Iron Man
  Oh yeah, and hangin' with friends.
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:53 pm
Well it sucks for 2 reasons. 1 it isn't worth it and makes your head hurt, and 2 it is much more expensive. Here it adds 2$ to the ticket price but some places it is as high as 3-4$ added on the normal ticket price. (*COUGH* ALBUQUERQUE THEATERS *COUGH*)

And wow 60 hours to take the test? That's stupid. All I needed was to schedule a driving test and to have a completion certificate (so I could be omitted from taking the stupid DUI course) and that was it. It was an easy driving test, no parking, just driving around and turning.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:47 pm
And that's why there's so many idiot drivers out there.

Maryland has one of the roughest drivin' tests out there with the most requirements, but I'd like to think I'm a better driver because of it.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:05 pm
Semok
And that's why there's so many idiot drivers out there.

Maryland has one of the roughest drivin' tests out there with the most requirements, but I'd like to think I'm a better driver because of it.
Maryland is weird. Lotsa weird ppl. sad

New Mexico is better. They probably aren't as strict since we are very rural. Not very much people. sad  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff