Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:28 am
Musical Android

Darkpaw looked at Bluepaw, "you can have some of mine," before she could say anything he mewed "don't worry about it, I'm not that hungry today" his blue eyes kind...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:32 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats

Bluepaw looked at Darkpaw, tilting her head. "Alright... If you insist." Mewed Bluepaw, she picked up some of the freshkill he caught and set it down in front of her. She ate the freshkill quickly, and once she was finished, she lied down lazily.  

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:34 am
Musical Android

Darkpaw wanted to scold her for eating so quickly, but didn't. He ate his share, then sat there, listening to Whitepaw and Sorrowpaw arguing..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:38 am
Musical Android
WarriorscatsAreBestCats

Bluepaw sighed at Darkpaw. "Darkpaw, you need to learn when to speak your mind... I can tell you want to scold me. Everyone wants to scold me... I'm scold-able." Mewed Bluepaw, not denying the fact she got into trouble a lot. She was Sweetness. That didn't mean she followed all of the rules all the time.

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:43 am
Musical Android

Darkpaw sighed, "it's fine. I just don't want you to get sick, we need you.. and we don't have a medicine cat here..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats

Bluepaw shook her head. "I'll be fine, alright? You don't have to worry about me." Mewed Bluepaw, standing back up. "And medicine cat or not, I'm sure we won't have to get into anything so bad that we'll need a medicine cat." Bluepaw Mewed, trying to reassure her friend.  

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:53 am
Musical Android

Darkpaw looked away, "I hope..." his blue eyes watery with tears...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:56 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats

Bluepaw blinked, confused as to Darkpaw's reaction. She gently leaned against her friend, purring reassuringly. "Don't worry, okay? All of us are gonna be fine."  

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:03 am
Musical Android

Darkpaw closed his eyes, remembering his parents death. Unlike his brother, he loved their parents, so leaving them when they had just died made him grow weary of traveling. It didn't matter why they had died... He growled a little thinking about it all...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:05 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats

Bluepaw immediately stepped back as soon as she heard Darkpaw growl. Did he just growl at her? Bluepaw flattened her ears against her head and narrowed her eyes at Darkpaw.  

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:13 am
Musical Android

Darkpaw opened his eyes and looked at her, then ducked his head, and raced away. Why did he always end up hurting the ones close to him?!? He hid, trying to find him was almost impossible..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:16 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats

Bluepaw blinked... then chased after Darkpaw, having no time to get second thoughts. She soon lost him and she looked around for him, concerned. "Darkpaw? Where are you???" Yowled Bluepaw, still looking.  

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:27 am
Musical Android

Demon soon came upon a young cat hiding near his den, he irritadedly invited the tom in, and asked what he was doing here...

Darkpaw sat down and told the cat what had happened, he didn't know why he did though..

Demon mewed "I like you kid, and would ask you to stay here a bit longer, but I think you need to tell your friend what happened" and pushed the young tom out of his den...

Darkpaw went to go find Bluepaw to explain. When he found her he immediately apologuised...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:30 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats

Bluepaw shook her head. "No, it's alright Darkpaw. But great StarClan! You had me worried." Mewed Bluepaw, tail swaying. She sat down, legs tired from all the running she had been doing today.  

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:33 am
Musical Android

Darkpaw looked at his paws, then back at her and mewed "well, let's head back, then we can both take a nap.." and then he headed in the direction of camp, back to his normal self...  
Prophecy RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff