Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Let's Not Burn Down the Picnic (Olivia/Andrew/Efflo) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:23 pm
To: Andrew
Hi Andrew! Do you and Olivia want to come for a picnic? I’ve got it all set up if you want to join me…

Efflo knew from speed dating that candles were romantic. Or at least, they were supposed to be. He didn’t find them very appealing; in fact, in his eyes they were a hazardous deathtrap, not an innocent decoration.

Thus, there would be no candles at this picnic. Absolutely none. Instead, he laid out a large cloth on the ground, set down a picnic basket and a bushel of apples. Everyone liked apples, right? They were kind of romantic, all crisp and red and polished. Maybe Olivia and Andrew could bond over apples. Efflo had made sure to bring a wide variety, and he knew that he could definitely talk about them for days.

But, on second thought, he pulled out his phone, sending Andrew another text.

You might want to bring your own food… Just in case. It will be like a potluck! Bring something nice for Olivia!

phantompanther13

chirigami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:00 pm
Andrew was reading homework. My First Scaring a book clearly meant for scarlings. He wondered why he the teacher assigned it but he would do it. And he didn’t need anyone else to prompt him to finish such an easy book, really he didn’t. Still the text was a welcome distraction, and he picked up his phone from the nest he had created in his bed.

It was Efflo…. What? Picnic? What? Had Danny’s insistence spread to the other students too somehow? Why were they meddling?

He stared at the texts and sighed. Well it was better than homework… but… didn’t undead not eat? Oh well, he could find something. Still why did Efflo go through the trouble? Was it the air? Scaratines was long gone. Maybe he just wanted to hang out. That was it. After all Efflo had his own Boilfriend, something he had photo evidence of. Didn’t he read that undead tended to Group together somewhere? That must be it.

He sighed and typed out a text.

Sammpai

Text to Efflo:
Where at?

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:44 pm
I’m outside, near a group of trees behind the Undead Dorms, you’ll see me don’t worry.

MAKE SURE YOU BRING OLIVIA!

Efflo sat there, idly picking at a small tear in his new pants while he waited. Vaguely he wondered if he should have called them before he had gotten everything set up.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:42 pm
Bring Olivia… Trees outside undead dorms. Nope not a date, not a date at all. So subtle Efflo… Anrew mumbled and got up. If Efflo did the run away in the middle thing Andrew might dump something unpleasant on him later. His first thought was fire or Lava, but he remembered most non firelands Halloweeners found those things deadly.

He sighed and sent a text to Olivia.

chirigami

Text to Olivia

Efflo invited us on a picnic, want to come?

chirigami

Text to Olivia

It's by your dorms.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:43 am
To say the least, Olivia had found a box of crayons somehow in her dorm room and for the better part of the day had simply been drawing pictures. She needed a few new decorations. And she really didn't feel inclined to do much homework, so the drawing tools were a welcome excuse not to.

So, when she got the text, she had been happily piling on the yellows as she drew the pumpkin sun over a pretty lake - like the one at the Monster dorms - with a few of her mini pets featuring in the grass. Putting down well warn crayon, Olivia reached for her phone and was delighted (as always) to see who it was from. She responded as quickly as she could, as flakes of melted wax rubbed on the screen.

phantompanther13

text to Andrew:
I would love to. I have no seen Efflo in a while. I need to put my crayons away first and I will meet you there. : )
I figured out smiley faces.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:04 pm
Crayons? For half a second Andrew wondered if Olivia was doing wax art, but then he realized she probably was using them the normal way. He tossed her a quick message back and then got up to grab a few crackers and grabbed some dried jerky. He could only hope that was ok. Efflo should at least eat the crackers, he figured. Olivia, he never knew.

chirigami
text to Olivia
See you there.

A few minutes later Andrew arrived at the picnic, quickly finding Efflo’s glowing form. “Where’s your boilfriend?” he asked as he gazed over the blanket feeling awkward already.

sammpai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:10 pm
Efflo couldn’t help it, he knew he was supposed to wait for the two of them to arrive, but waiting was long, and boring and his stomach was grumbling something fierce. So he’d grabbed an apple from the pile and was munching it happily when Andrew arrived.

The question caught him off-guard, mouth full of apple. He quickly wiped his face, and gave Andrew a little smile.

“Hello to you too, Andrew. I don’t know where Gabriel is, probably at his dorms or something. Why do you ask?”

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:23 am
Putting away her drawing utensils really did mean a serious clean up; as much as there was a disarray of using them, it didn't mean her room would be kept in such a state. Every flake was picked up from her desk and all the crayons were put back in order of which she had received them. Her hands were still covered with bits of wax but her room was left spotless when she left it. And she really didn't think about think about bringing anything along.

It didn't take long to find the two boils, just a few flights of stairs up from her own dorm room and really just outside the building. One of her easier rendezvous really, but it was greeted like any other in her happy fashion. "Hello," she smiled to the two boils upon her approach, keeping her now customary five foot distance from the flame demon. Olivia didn't find anything odd about this situation as Andrew might have. She did notice the lack of candles at this particular picnic involving Efflo, though, and that was nice. And there were many apples.

phantompanther13

sammpai

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:48 am
“I just figured that since he was your boilfriend you’d be with him. Besides, I still owe him for the water balloon incident.” Andrew crossed his legs and sat by the horse. His eyes drifted to the neon green on black, and he wondered what those little bugs were, as they crawled in and out of the undead boil. Maybe maggots? Not they didn’t look like Maggots. Were they like a snack? He had a feeling they would crawl right out of Efflo’s stomach. He was about to ask when the other undead’s approach distracted him.

“Oh hello Olivia.” He smiled at the ghoul and scooted to the very edge of the blanket, giving her plenty of room to settle down. He was getting used to their awkward dance of 5 foot distance. “Did you get your crayons away?” he pulled the jerky an crackers out of his pockets and put them in the middle, but not before grabbing a few crackers.

chirigami

sammpai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:48 am
Efflo smiled faintly, shaking his head. "I am with him a lot, but not all the time. Besides today is a picnic day with you two... Though maybe you were hoping for a double date?"

He grinned slyly at Andrew, then was grateful for Olivia's sudden approach, hopefully ending that train of conversation. Efflo wasn't sure how he would have answered if Andrew had questioned further, it had just been one of those things he blurted out without thinking.

"Hi, Olivia!" Efflo said cheerfully, finishing the last of his apple and placing the core on the ground behind him for his glowing companions. "I am sorry, it's not much! And I didn't think that maybe apples aren't for everyone.. But oh look, Andrew was nice enough to bring some more snacks."

He gave the demon a grateful nod as he placed the food in the centre, and smiled at the both of them. It was a waning smile, because now that he'd got them both here, he wasn't entirely sure how to proceed next. Should he leave? But what if he left and nothing happened? The picnic would have been for naught. He sighed, reaching for another apple.

phantompanther13

chirigami

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:38 am
It took a moment to register that Andrew's little shuffle away was a sort of invitation for her to sit down in a more comfortable manner; she would have been okay standing, even though picnics were generally seated at. So, Olivia settled herself down with her hands in her lap, looking from the neat pile in the center and then back between the two boils. "Yes, I think I will need to get a new box soon," she informed Andrew as she brushed a few remaining wax flakes off her skirt.

Her blue eyes turned to Efflo, head tilting slightly with a little shrug, "it's alright," she told him with no worry in her tone, "I don't really eat." So obviously, she found nothing wrong with his offering, nor what Andrew contributed. But, now she had to wonder if she was meant to bring something along. Hm. Well, the two boils could at least have her share.

And then she went silent, because obviously she knew where to have this all proceed. Olivia simply smiled, continuing to bounce her attention between the two boils (and sometimes the lake).

phantompanther13

sammpai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:52 am
Andrew nearly picked up the nearest apple and chucked it at the horse’s face. Efflo was one lucky undead creature that was for sure. Andrew briefly debated “accidently” letting his tail get too close to Efflo but decided to try and keep the fire to a minimum for Olivia’s sake.

She needed more Crayons. Andrew filled that bit of information away for later. Crayons were easy and cheap, he could get them.

“You can still try some if you want Olivia.” He already knew she didn’t really bother with food that often. Actually is surprised him more that Efflo did, but he did seem to be some other sort of undead. Or maybe he was feeling the maggots he collected. “Anyway… now we all know what Efflo’s favorite snack is now. Maybe we can lead Efflo around with apples. Like a deathcharger.”

chirigami

sammpai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:45 am
Efflo wasn't paying attention, and the apple connected solidly with his forehead. The loud thunk attributed to his slow response to Olivia, and the piercing glare he shot Andrew's way.

"Ah, that's right," he answered dazedly, setting down the apple he had been going to eat next to the one that had hit him. Suddenly he felt a bit self-conscious, being undead he didn't need to eat either but he quite enjoyed going through the motions, and the ability to taste in his two-legged form. But, coupled with the fact that apples had just become a weapon, he really wasn't hungry anymore. At least, not really. That's what he told himself, anyway, as he eyed the apples and resisted the urge to chomp them all down.

Olivia didn't really give much to respond to further, not that it bothered Efflo. Like the ghoul, he was content with pleasant silence. Except that pleasant silence wasn't the point of this picnic. His ears perked as Andrew address Olivia, thinking that it was good, maybe he could stay pleasantly silent and they could talk. Of course, however, Andrew couldn't leave well enough alone.

Efflo, intent on making them talk to each other, didn't answer, simply giving the boil a wry smile instead.

phantompanther13

chirigami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:52 pm
Olivia's eyes grew a little wider as her smile fell when the apple connected with Efflo's forehead. Because it really didn't sound all too pleasant, actually it seemed rather loud and painful (not at all like when the popcorn had been thrown around at the movies theater).

"I wouldn't mind," she replied to Andrew still with her concerned eyes on Efflo, because though she didn't always eat she didn't mind it from time to time and it had been a while since she had an apple (and she had no idea what kind of food Andrew had with him). But that sound, "that was very loud against your head, are you alright?"

Leading Efflo around by apple did seem pretty amusing even if she didn't completely get it.

sammpai

phantompanther13

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:12 pm
“You should learn to dodge.” He let the incident go. So what if Efflo was mad at him. He watched in amusement as the undead resisted the apples. No comment hum? He leaned back and relaxed letting his gaze wander to the outside. It was weird to just sit outside. He couldn’t help but continue glancing around. The crackers subconsciously continued to relay up to his mouth. Until his hand came up empty and he had to grab more for the package.

With his mouth thoroughly occupied, Andrew didn’t feel the need to fill the silence with anything. He instead sat as if king of the world, or at least that picnic.
chirigami

sammpai

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas