Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Funny...how...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o=
  ;o
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:24 pm
People only seem to talk to you when they want something...My older sister hasn't called me since she moved way to AR....For some reason she txt me asking me what Eminem song she liked....I don't get along with her at all...I even forget that I have an older sister...

Even though I forget about her...I remember lousy things like what song she likes....also whats the favorite color of old high school friends....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:49 pm
YOUR SISTER IS FAR AWAY IN ARKAKSAS NOW? HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O crying THAT IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS AS CRAZY AS MY BROTHER BRANDON MOVING TO ALBUQUERQUE WITH HIS GAY LOVER DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:58 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
YOUR SISTER IS FAR AWAY IN ARKAKSAS NOW? HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O crying THAT IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS AS CRAZY AS MY BROTHER BRANDON MOVING TO ALBUQUERQUE WITH HIS GAY LOVER DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying
OLDER

Not my little sister -x-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:13 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

OLDER

Not my little sister -x-
OH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one whom I have never met. sad She's weird.

But yeah, it's gonna be crazy in a few years, leave my brothers alone for a few years and they will probably be living in different states. sad It's sad. sad Especially since I am the only one who PROBABLY STILL PLAYS VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My brother Brandon should at least give up his wii so we can have Netflix when I am with you. sad I doubt he has played any wii games or anything on it.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 pm
Gosh, this rings so true. I am only here tonight because I wanted nostalgia. It is totally selfish...Regardless, Hello Shikume! razz  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:52 am
GenevieveGautier
Gosh, this rings so true. I am only here tonight because I wanted nostalgia. It is totally selfish...Regardless, Hello Shikume! razz
lol,
Hope you have been well ;3  

Shikume
Crew

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:35 am
Shikume
GenevieveGautier
lol,

I have been a whole keleidescope of states of being, with a greater proportion of "not so well"...but as of right now, everything is absolutely peachey. I couldn't be happier or more content with life. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:53 pm
GenevieveGautier
Shikume
GenevieveGautier
lol,

I have been a whole keleidescope of states of being, with a greater proportion of "not so well"...but as of right now, everything is absolutely peachey. I couldn't be happier or more content with life. heart
Well, I am glad you are happy right now ;3  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:55 pm
My life sucks right now Gen. I may even have to sue the APS school district. emo  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games