Reply The Muslim Guild Of Allah
Napoleon Bonaparte quotes on Islam

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Islamic Teacher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:10 pm
“I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of the Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness."

“Arabia was idolatrous when, six centuries after Jesus, Muhammad introduced the worship of the God of Abraham, of Ishmael, of Moses, and Jesus - Muhammad declared that there was none but one God who had no father, no son and that the trinity imported."

Moses has revealed the existence of God to his nation. Jesus Christ to the Roman world, Muhammad to the old continent."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:16 pm
"Religions are all founded on miracles — on things we cannot understand, such as the Trinity. Jesus calls himself the Son of God, and yet is descended from David. I prefer the religion of Muhammad — it is less ridiculous than ours."

"Muhammad was a great man, fearless soldier; with a handful of men he triumphed at the battle of Badr, great captain, eloquent, a great man of state, it regenerated his homeland, and created in the middle of the deserts of Arabia a new people and a new power."  

Islamic Teacher

sohail2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:37 pm
Islamic Quotes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:50 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

sohail2

The Muslim Guild Of Allah

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers