Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Semok's Dreams (Or at least what I remember) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you tend to remember or forget your dreams?
  Remember
  Forget
  How would you know if you forget if you don't remember?
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:33 pm
Wow.....what years are each of those from? It seems like too much. Your like the same age as me. sad

I wish I could be a teacher/professor. I'd love to teach online courses at the college, but to be a professor at a community college I need a masters, so maybe I should get one. My grandma said that with a MASTERS you can conquer anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:29 am
Masters are the new bachelors.

And the work, minus the summer program stuff, is all from college on, so startin' in 2007.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:39 am
Alright, had some more dreams last night.

The first one kinda scared me a little.

In the dream, I was one of two brothers who lived with our father who had gone away on some trip, and I can't remember what had happened with our mother (I think she was dead). Anyhoo, we were amateur ghost hunters, so we decided to do some huntin'. I had this app on my ipod that could search for heat signatures, so we pretty much just went around tryin' to find somethin' ghost shaped in the dark around our house. After findin' a few mice and such, I went off somewhere on my own, in the middle of the night, on a street. Just for fun, I took out my app, and there was this heat signature of a human like figure far away, but it was comin' closer. I had like a mic or somethin' to my brother, so I was tellin' him this.
The figure kept gettin' closer and closer, and then suddenly I realized that it had taken the form of my brother back when he was younger, playin' basketball.
We suddenly realized that this ghost thingy had been watchin' us our whole life and was after us or somethin', so I started to run. It took a human-like form again and started chasin' me, and right when it grabbed my leg I woke up.

What scared me was that I could still feel somethin' grabbin' my leg, but it ended up bein' my cat, who was kneedin' at my leg. xd

Alright, in the second dream I don't remember much. There was a zombie apocalypse happenin' and I was in a house gettin' supplies and such. Then, suddenly, a person I had known, who was now a zombie, started chasin' me around, but I managed to run into a bathroom, run behind it, and close the door behind me, trappin' it in the bathroom.
While it was trapped I went around and finished collectin' stuff, but then I heard the shower turn on. I thought to myself "Wow, this zombie can use a shower. Maybe there's some human consciousness left in it. I better leave the door open when I leave so it doesn't starve."

Apparently zombies are smart enough to operate showers, but they can't open doors.

Anyhoo, the last dream took place in some weird school. Before gettin' to class, I bumped into this guy and we started talkin' about cats for a while, but then I had to hurry with my roommate so I we weren't late. I had this class that was in an area I had never been before. It was this really fancy area where everyone was dressed up in renaissance type clothes; all proper like.
Then we took some sort of ship or somethin' to our class, and we suddenly realized that either we had become really small or the world had become really big, because everythin' was HUGE. If I remember correctly, our class was on like a stump or somethin'.
Then a lot of teachers were bein' laid off, includin' the awesome one we had, and he was replaced with someone I never paid attention to. Instead of listenin', I doodled all the front covers of the movie Hot Shot, which for some reason had 7 movies.

That is all. o3o  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:06 pm
Really, I just skimmed through, but, oh my, Semok. Anxiety? Every dream that I skimmed through seemed full of anxiety, like your brain just isn't giving you a rest. Do you sleep in the uninterrupted dark, or with a TV on, or..? Yuck, I hate anxious dreams..  

GenevieveGautier

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:56 pm
Anxiety? All the dreams I have are fun. Well, it's hard to explain, but when I dream, it's more like watchin' a movie then actually livin' it out. Like, I don't feel emotions as intensely, I guess. I also tend to not be myself, or anyone. It's like I'm watchin' stuff happen and feelin' their emotions, but it's not me. I dunno. The only time it feels really real and awesome is when I have a lucid dream, which is the best thing ever.

As for how I sleep, I'm kinda terrified of the dark, so I had a really bright night light. I can't close my eyes at night because then I get anxious about things comin' out of the shadows and gettin' me while I'm not lookin'. I only ever fall asleep when I'm either drunk and don't care about the dark or when I'm so exhausted I can't keep my eyes open anymore. xd At that point, I'm kinda half asleep, half awake, where I can't really focus on one thought at once, and I tend to forget what I'm thinkin' about in the middle of a thought, or I start hallucinatin' about what I'm thinkin' about, and then I fall asleep shortly afterwards.

I feel as though when I'm asleep is the only time at night I'm not anxious. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:02 pm
Semok
Anxiety? All the dreams I have are fun. Well, it's hard to explain, but when I dream, it's more like watchin' a movie then actually livin' it out. Like, I don't feel emotions as intensely, I guess. I also tend to not be myself, or anyone. It's like I'm watchin' stuff happen and feelin' their emotions, but it's not me. I dunno. The only time it feels really real and awesome is when I have a lucid dream, which is the best thing ever.

As for how I sleep, I'm kinda terrified of the dark, so I had a really bright night light. I can't close my eyes at night because then I get anxious about things comin' out of the shadows and gettin' me while I'm not lookin'. I only ever fall asleep when I'm either drunk and don't care about the dark or when I'm so exhausted I can't keep my eyes open anymore. xd At that point, I'm kinda half asleep, half awake, where I can't really focus on one thought at once, and I tend to forget what I'm thinkin' about in the middle of a thought, or I start hallucinatin' about what I'm thinkin' about, and then I fall asleep shortly afterwards.

I feel as though when I'm asleep is the only time at night I'm not anxious. xd
Awws sad that your eyes aren't like Atorridloveaffairs eyes where they can adjust to the light in like a few seconds after the light i turned off. She'd never be scared of the dark. GOd I miss her. crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:12 pm
My eyes do adjust fast, there just can't be any really dark shadows in my room at night, and eyesight alone won't cover it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:14 pm
Semok
My eyes do adjust fast, there just can't be any really dark shadows in my room at night, and eyesight alone won't cover it.
I don't get it. emo All I get is that your weird.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:16 pm
So I've been told, and yet I still fail to see what makes me any weirder then how weird others are in comparison to one another.

In my community, it's considered "weird" that I wear all black. Like, no eye liner or black nail polish, just black cargo pants and black t-shirts with randoms designs. Same as anyone else my age, for the most part, but a different colour, and suddenly I'm really weird? Who decides this s**t? Why wasn't it decided that if you wear all green you're weird? Like, any other colour is fine, and any mixture of colours as long as it doesn't clash too much, but if you go with all black, which is like the easiest to work with, it's weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:17 pm
Oh cmon Semok. You've known me since 2005. You know the #1 reason why I think you are weird. Oh cmon. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:20 pm
What, the eyesight thing? The visual imparity that affects many individuals all over the world?

By it's very definition, it's one of the things about me that isn't weird. Givin' my family genetics, and the fact that I was pretty much raised by a tv screen, it would have been way weirder had I had perfect vision.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:21 pm
Semok
What, the eyesight thing? The visual imparity that affects many individuals all over the world?

By it's very definition, it's one of the things about me that isn't weird. Givin' my family genetics, and the fact that I was pretty much raised by a tv screen, it would have been way weirder had I had perfect vision.
All my family all wear glasses or corrective lenses in stuff...even my brothers are supposed to have glasses but EXCEPT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ME?????????????? crying It's soo stupid. I should see weirdly. Here I am using benadryl and alcohol so that way it can ******** up my brain and vision so I can see weirdly. emo  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:22 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

All my family all wear glasses or corrective lenses in stuff...even my brothers are supposed to have glasses but EXCEPT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ME?????????????? crying It's soo stupid. I should see weirdly. Here I am using benadryl and alcohol so that way it can ******** up my brain and vision so I can see weirdly. emo

See, proof that I'm not the weird one. I'm just followin' my genetic code.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:23 pm
Now there's a question. If weirdness is genetic and runs in your family, would that mean you'd be weird to not be weird?  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:27 pm
Well I should have glasses or corrective lenses since both my parents use it, my grandma uses it, my mom's brother (and my cousin [the female] wears glasses now) wears glasses, both my brothers have prescriptions for glasses they received in (Blaine: 2005) (Brandon: 2009) but they never wear them cuz they feel they do not need them.

I'm sure if both my brothers need corrective lenses, I'm sure I would need them eventually to. Especially if I am ******** myself up with benadryl since that is supp posed to cause blurred vision.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff