Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
so i was hanging out in an alley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and i watched a hooker eat a tire
  so i offered him some steak sauce
View Results

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:44 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Truth that the older you get, the more v-games you less play. It's sad. sad

Theres a rumor like "ADULTS DONT PLAY VIDEO GAMES"!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's becoming true for my brothers Blaine and Brandon, I doubt they've even touched a v-game in the past 4 months. My brotherr Blaine has a ps3 and he ONLY USES IT as a BLURAY and DVD Player and as a NETFLIX and HULU PLUS PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT's really sad.

It is so strange to hear you say anything that resembles aging, Aoi...This, and the being a substitute topics...weird. After all these years, and you still say the same things somewhat, but there is a difference! I'm proud of you Mr. Older Aoi!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:05 pm
I don't think it's a matter of age that makes you play less video games, I think it's people forgettin' how important it is to have fun and be childish every once and a while.

I know not all people feel the same way, but I think that creativity and imagination and just plain goofiness is as important of an exercise as breakfast and tax filin'. When people get older, they feel as though they have to make sacrifices and abandon all fun stuff, just so you have enough energy to get through the day at some dull job.

I think that if you make sure to still have some fun leisurely activities, you'll find the energy to make it through the day, because the happiness it brings you also brings you motivation and excitement.

Now, I know I can't say too much since I'm pretty much unemployed at the moment, but back when I was jugglin' 25 credits a semester and 3 jobs, I still found time to play a s**t load of video games and participate in humans versus zombies on campus.

But yeah, not sure where I was goin' with this. Video games rock! Sleep stinks!  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 pm
GenevieveGautier
Aoi the Crossdresser

Theres a rumor like "ADULTS DONT PLAY VIDEO GAMES"!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's becoming true for my brothers Blaine and Brandon, I doubt they've even touched a v-game in the past 4 months. My brotherr Blaine has a ps3 and he ONLY USES IT as a BLURAY and DVD Player and as a NETFLIX and HULU PLUS PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT's really sad.

It is so strange to hear you say anything that resembles aging, Aoi...This, and the being a substitute topics...weird. After all these years, and you still say the same things somewhat, but there is a difference! I'm proud of you Mr. Older Aoi!
HOW DO I STILL SAY THE SAME THINGS? EXPLAIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OLD FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt you play video games.  
GenevieveGautier rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 4, 6, 5, 1 Total: 25 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:37 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
GenevieveGautier
Aoi the Crossdresser

HOW DO I STILL SAY THE SAME THINGS? EXPLAIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OLD FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt you play video games.

I don't know how to put your personality into words exactly, but you definitely still say the same sort of things as always. And yes, I do play games! Well, really only one game. I play MapleStory.
surprised 3nodding  

GenevieveGautier

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:07 pm
MAPLESTORY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER MARIO WORLD AND KIRBY SUPER STAR IS THE s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:20 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
MAPLESTORY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER MARIO WORLD AND KIRBY SUPER STAR IS THE s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maplestory is so similiar to Gaia...how could you say it sucks? I see a bunch of items from each world that then other is borrowing, even. I have been on MapleStory and saw something that I thought "They totally stole that from Gaia" and then I have seen things here that I know originated from Maple. Overall though, you can be cuter on Gaia than Maple...There are so many items here!

GenevieveGautier

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm
Ooo. I could get back into maplestory now that I have a strong enough computer. Gaia and Guild Wars 2 eat up so much of my time, though. So much to do.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:23 pm
I feel obligated to add...Maplestory hair-do's > Gaian hair-do's. No question about it.  

GenevieveGautier

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:24 pm
Semok
Ooo. I could get back into maplestory now that I have a strong enough computer. Gaia and Guild Wars 2 eat up so much of my time, though. So much to do.

What server did you play Semok!?

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:26 pm
GenevieveGautier
Semok

No idea. xd It's been like years since I played, and I don't think I got very far. I used to play all the MMORPGs I could find that weren't expensive after I had to stop playin' WoW.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:38 pm
Semok
GenevieveGautier
Semok

No idea. xd It's been like years since I played, and I don't think I got very far. I used to play all the MMORPGs I could find that weren't expensive after I had to stop playin' WoW.

Redownload it, make a character on Broa, and I will come to play with you...I'm sure my friends there would be happy to see me again anyway. I left unannounced... surprised  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:41 pm
GenevieveGautier
Semok
GenevieveGautier
Semok

Redownload it, make a character on Broa, and I will come to play with you...I'm sure my friends there would be happy to see me again anyway. I left unannounced... surprised

I remember that I was in a guild on DOMO, another MMORPG, and I got married to one of the people in the guild, in the game (with a weddin' and rings and everythin') and then my laptop crashed and I disappeared.

Years later I got back on, and the person wanted a divorce. xd  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:46 pm
Semok
GenevieveGautier
Semok
GenevieveGautier
Semok

I remember that I was in a guild on DOMO, another MMORPG, and I got married to one of the people in the guild, in the game (with a weddin' and rings and everythin') and then my laptop crashed and I disappeared.

Not long ago, I served as the "photographer" for a wedding on MapleStory. I told the bride that I would tell her brother where to find all the pictures because we were in the same guild. I never told him...and I would bet that, by now, the wedded couple no longer play or are seperated...oh well.. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:51 pm
GenevieveGautier
Semok
GenevieveGautier
Semok
GenevieveGautier
Semok

Not long ago, I served as the "photographer" for a wedding on MapleStory. I told the bride that I would tell her brother where to find all the pictures because we were in the same guild. I never told him...and I would bet that, by now, the wedded couple no longer play or are seperated...oh well.. 4laugh

Ah, the stuff that goes on in MMORPGs. God...I've been married a few times. eek  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:59 pm
Semok
GenevieveGautier
Semok
GenevieveGautier
Semok

Ah, the stuff that goes on in MMORPGs. God...I've been married a few times. eek

I bet that all the receptions were amazing... wink Silly goose...  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff