welcome to the guild! ^_^
Thank you! whee How are you?

thankful for the weekend, I've had a very long week cat_sweatdrop
Ugh....me too >_< I know how you feel....Oh and nice profile by the way biggrin

thanks ^_^
You're welcome blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:50 pm
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

You're welcome, little sis~ <3 Hm, the only way I can think of is to put two images into one file and then upload it, if that makes sense. Kind of like a collage where you have multiple images in one.

Clasela
Crew

Velvela-Goddess

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:02 pm
Clasela
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

You're welcome, little sis~ <3 Hm, the only way I can think of is to put two images into one file and then upload it, if that makes sense. Kind of like a collage where you have multiple images in one.
That makes sense :3 when i get the chance I'll check it out. Did you see me new dream avatars?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:08 pm
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

I'm glad to hear it! No, I've been too busy replying to everything, where did you post them?

Clasela
Crew

Velvela-Goddess

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:14 pm
Clasela
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

I'm glad to hear it! No, I've been too busy replying to everything, where did you post them?
It's under my "about me" its on the very bottom heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:17 pm
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

Wow~ o.o You did a wonderful job on all of them! But I love the first one the most!

Clasela
Crew

Velvela-Goddess

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:23 pm
Clasela
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

Wow~ o.o You did a wonderful job on all of them! But I love the first one the most!
Thank you! 4laugh I've gotta save up now. Oh and before I forget I put my birthday on the birthday list on here :3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:29 pm
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

Why don't you start a quest thread here? Everyone is always so helpful. Great, I'm sure someone will add it to it very soon. heart

Clasela
Crew

Velvela-Goddess

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:58 pm
Clasela
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

Why don't you start a quest thread here? Everyone is always so helpful. Great, I'm sure someone will add it to it very soon. heart
Oh ok 4laugh where do I do a quest forum? Like how I did this one? *hugs* thank you! heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:02 pm
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

The quest forum is here. All you need to do is press "new topic" like you did to create your topic and volia.

Clasela
Crew

Velvela-Goddess

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:29 pm
Clasela
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

The quest forum is here. All you need to do is press "new topic" like you did to create your topic and volia.
Thank you so much Mina! I'll do it right now~ I saw the buddy list also :3 Can you be my buddy?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:36 pm
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

We're already buddies! emotion_hug I'll be putting up a penpal thread soon, if you want to check that out though.

Clasela
Crew

Velvela-Goddess

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:57 pm
Clasela
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

We're already buddies! emotion_hug I'll be putting up a penpal thread soon, if you want to check that out though.
I put up the quest blaugh Awww emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira emotion_hug we are! I would love to! We should make a guild together also 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:01 pm
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

I'll bump it up for you~ I do have another guild that I made, but since I became crew here, I've been using some of my ideas for it here instead, but if you want, I can link it to you via PM, if you want to have a look?

Clasela
Crew

Velvela-Goddess

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:04 pm
Clasela
xXDemonWolfSkullXx

I'll bump it up for you~ I do have another guild that I made, but since I became crew here, I've been using some of my ideas for it here instead, but if you want, I can link it to you via PM, if you want to have a look?
Thank you so much! You're the best sis! and of course, I'll check it right now emotion_c8

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff