Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Way of the Shinobi [ A Semi-Literate Rp Guild ]

Back to Guilds

One of the Best Naruto RP's around is back for its sixth outing! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Literate, Anime, WotS 

Reply + Graveyard
Lasuro Hozuki ll ≈Genin≈

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:06 pm
Lasuro Hozuki
~Of the Hozuki Clan~

User Image

[ P e r s o n a l - D a t a ]

Full Name:
Lasuro Hozuki

Famous Shinobi Name:
Hasnt Earned One Yet

Birth Date:
3/21

Loyalty:
Himself, his clan, his Village

Goal:
To join the seven Mist Swordsmen

Nindo:
"Failure is never an opinion, only those who work hard will achieve greatness”

Homeland:
Kirigakure

Current Residence:
Kirigakure

Title:
Genin

Clan:
Hozuki

Kekkei Genkai:
Hydrification Technique

Personality/Mannerism:
Mostly Silent, But when not he is Arrogant, bold, dominant, stimulated by challenge, decisive and direct. Can be blunt/ stubborn. A natural achiever. an lose sight of the big-picture and can be insensitive to other people’s needs. caring only for a few things around him.
Facial Features:
Has shark like teeth, Bluish purple eyes, slightly clearish black hair

Physique:
Skinny, with very little muscle, but has alot of leg strength for a 9 year old
giving him more speed then avg. kids his age

Height:
4'8

Weight:

Personal Skill:
- Faster then most kids his age
-ability to turn their bodies into liquefied form.
-As his body is water, he is also capable of merging with already existing water to increase his attack range,

Favorite Food/Drink:
- Orange Chicken & Noodles
- Mountain Dew
-French Fries
- Any drink
- Any thing juicy

Least Favorite Food:
- Cabbage
- Spinach
- Dry foods

- A challenge
- Water
- Sword play
- fighting

Dislikes:
- Weaklings
- Waiting
- The Desert
- Useless people

[ C o m b a t - D a t a ]

Special Tactic/Skills:
- Because of the Hozuki Clan Technique Lasuro goes into battle not caring if he’s
hit, Just as long as he wins the fight or kills his victim.

Battle Strength:
-Being able to get hit
-Fighting multiple opponents
- Cant be hit by solid object ( fist, weapons .etc.)

Battle Weakness:
-Long Battles
- Raiton Elemenatal type users

[ T e c h n i q u e - D a t a ]

Chakra Color:
Light Blue
Elemental Alignments:

Suiton

Jutsu Knowledge:
Versatile Mastery Setup: 1 Primary, 1 Secondary, 5 Tertiary
Primary Type:
- Ninjutsu

Secondary Type:
- kekki genkai

Tertiary Type:
- KenJutsu
-GenJutsu
-Summoning Jutsu
-FuuinJutsu
-Taijutsu

Total Jutsu Points:
[23/25]
E: 1 Point
D: 2 Points
C: 3 Points
B: 4 Points
A: 5 Points
S: 8 Points
SS: 12 Points

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:

- Water Gun Technique
Description:: The user mimics a firegun with his hand and, through theHydrification Technique, compresses an amount of water in their index finger, firing a drop with tremendous force and speed similar to a shot, enough to easily pierce through asand clone
Hand Seals:: Mimic a fire gun

- Drowning Water Blob Technique
Description:: After liquefying a portion of his body, Suigetsu manipulates the resulting water to surround his target's head, preventing them from breathing in order to either: render the victim unconscious or ultimately kill them, if the suffocation is sustained.
Hand Seals:: none

Ninjutsu:

The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used;

- Hidden Mist Technique
Description:: This displacement technique is a speciality of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth,[2] then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan andRinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Hand Seals::

- Water Clone Technique
Description:: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power.[2] Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.
Hand Seals:: Tiger

- Water Release: Wild Bubble Wave
Description:: The user spits out a large volume of bubbles which covers the ground and reduces its friction, considerably limiting the opponents' movements. The bubbles are spit out with violent force that is capable of washing away most attacks, such as oil and fire. This technique can also be used as an effective smokescreen
Hand Seals::

• Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique ~ E Rank
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

• Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique ~ E Rank
Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

• Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing ~ E Rank
Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

• Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking ~ E Rank
A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

• Sōshuriken no Jutsu - Manipulated Shuriken Technique ~ D Rank
With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.

Suiton:

N/A

Taijutsu:

N/A

Kenjutsu:

N/A

Fuuinjutsu:

N/A

GenJutsu

N/A

Summoning Jutsu:

N/A

[ E q u i p m e n t - D a t a ]

Headband Location: Around the neck

Headband Style: loosely around neck until he hits then
he tightens it

Clothing: As seen in picture

Cherished Items:
-His name,
-His plush kunai
- Clan

Special Weapons:
Taton
Shinobi Weapons:
Kunai [x5]
Equipment:
sleeveless Jacket
- Bottle

[ H i s t o r i c a l - D a t a ]

Family Member(s):
Hozuki Clan

Friends:
None (yet)

Enemies:
None (Yet)

Romantic relationships:
Single

Religious philosophy:
There is A god somewhere out there

Political/social philosophy:
Only the strongest survive

Background:

Brief Info
= Born - 6 =
Even though he was born in Mizūmigakure. Lasuro still Grew up on the outskirts of Mizūmigakure. him and his father stayed in a little brownish, bluish hut isolated from the rest of the villagers. His mother died giving birth to him so be never got the. Vance to meet her or just never asked about her. His father would keep to himself in secret basement where who nows what went on down there. Lasuro would live a happy carefree life up untill the age of 6. Lasuro's father died right in front of him and his brother in the mist of the summer fogs. One day lasuro came home from helping the land, Lasuro;s eye witnessed his father being killed by a ninja that used Lighting style jutsu. that day he vouched to not be afraid of anything, like his father sadly was that night. and to seek his revenge on the one who killed his father.
After being in the woods for a few months with his brother, an old lady found him and brought him to the village thinking that he was a lost child.

= Age 7 - 12 =

Finishing the academy at 9 Lasuro has now gotten into the real world. Wjo knows what life has in store

Theme Song:

N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image
LasuroxxxxxxHozuki
xxxxxxxxxxxx Rank :: S-Rank
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Classes :: NinJutsuKekki Genkai

" Dont keep me waiting"

[URL=http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/Lasuro/media/mistninja_zpsa89961b4.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s666/Lasuro/mistninja_zpsa89961b4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[imgright]http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s666/Lasuro/162047_345038615542882_972117488_q_zpsbc57e489.jpg[/imgright]
[size=9][u][b][size=24][color=Blue]Lasuro[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=19][color=Voilet]Hozuki[/color][/size][/b][/u]
[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b] Rank ::[/b] [i]S-Rank[/i]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
[b] Classes ::[/b] [i]NinJutsu[/i] ► [i]GenJutsu[/i][/size]
" Dont keep me waiting"

[/spoiler]

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
+ Graveyard