Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[IC] =Libra07's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:31 pm
King smiled at tetyawna and said
" Its ok, actually i kind of liked it" he said as his voice trailed off. as he walked in he went ove to a pile of straw that was covered by a buffalo hide, kneeled and then layed in it. There wernt many things in the teepee right now but it was still cozy.
" sit, or lay where ever you wish" king offered to tetyawna.
" My home is yourse for as long as you stay so make your self comfortable He said with a smile on his face as he looked ver to her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:40 pm
The mare smiled at him. "Really? You didn't think it was......mushy?" What she meant by 'mushy' was, too much or lovey-dovey. Tetyawna walked over to him and sat right beside him. "Thank you again." Her eyes scanned the teepee, to her it was awesome. I've never been in one of these. This is awesome.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:50 pm
" not at all, you were meirly thanking me in a way you thought would be appropreate" King then relaxed as it was late and yawned.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:54 pm
Since he said it was okay, she licked him and said good night. Her head gently rested on the area and she swung her tail to the others side that was furthest away from King. Ah......a nice and warm place to stay in...  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:55 pm
King looked down at the mare and then yawned again.
" Night Tetyawna" he said in a quiet voice. And thenhe nusled his head next to hers. He couldnt wait for tomarrow to see what it brings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:10 am
Sunlight was shining right on Tetyawna's eyes. She had to wake up and see how it is like when it is morning here. Maybe I will see more soquilis. The mare noticed that King was still sleeping and she smiled at him. I guess I will quietly get out of the teepee. Outside was beautiful, blue sky, bright sun, and of course chirping birds. "Wow.......this place is....great......"  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:17 am
Is was walking towarnd the teepee singing a tune that she had lern whn she was younger. The day was turining out to be a bright and bautiful one.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:22 am
A human was near, she could smell it. Her eyes searched for the two-leg, and found it was coming her way. Oh yay! Another friend to make! Tetyawna didn't move though, she just stood and watched. "Could this be Isi....." The mare kept staring and waited for the girl to reach the teepee.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:28 am
As Isi neared the teepee she botced something big and orange. She kept walking towards the teepee, all the while wondering where king was. As she got a little closer she could see that the orange thing was a soquili. As she came within 2 feet of the soquili she smiled at the mare.
" why hello there pretty orange mare, where did you come from?" Just then king came out of the tepee.

-----------------------------

King awoke to notice that his right side was rather cold and that tetyawna was gone. He yawned and stretched and looked about the teepee. Nope, she isnt in here, He thoght. He could then hear singing out side and regognized the voice as Isi's. so he got up and poked his head out side to find her talking gently with the mare. King came out of the teepee and whinnyed a bit to Isi and tetywna in a way of good morning.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:33 am
Tetyawna could not understand human language. So she just kinda looked towards King and tried to show that she was exploring with him. "Good morning King. Er....I don't speak human." Her eyes watched the girl while she talked in horse to King. This must be Isi.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:00 am
King Smiled. " Nor do I but she understands very well, even if its not commuicating vocally" He said softly. He then walked over to Isi and nudged her gentally a bit and turned his head to tetyawna. He nickered a bit and then went back to twtyawnas side.

------------

Isi was pleased tht another soquili had decided to roam into her area. No one really visited and so her only comapny was king. As king did these actions towards Isi she smiled.
" I see, well make your self at home and king you be nice" she said as if they could understand her. She then walked past the to into the teepee but as she did so stuck her hand gently out an petted the mares side.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:09 am
Letting the human pet her, she stared as Isi walked away. "Okay. So let me guess that was Isi right?" Hr eyes watched closely at the teepee just in case if the human pops back out again. Let see...... The mare turned her head and face King. "You want to do something today? I mean it's beautiful. Oh oh! Perhaps go and visit others....." Tetyawna wanted to suggest climbing trees, but didn't since she knew he can't.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:28 pm
" Yep, thats her, you have nothing to fear from her she wont try to do anything " His mane and tail played n the gentle breeze as he looked to Tetyawna.
" Its up to you, i know theses forests pretty good now so we'll be able to get back" The sun was warm and the breeze cool, a perfect balance. Spring still hung in the air and king liked the way it felt.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:17 pm
All this was really new to Tetyawna since she was only here when it was winter. "Ah.....it feels nice to be somewhere warm." She remembered the times when she got really cold in winter. The mare watched the birds fly freely and wished that she could do that. It must be fun to fly in the air, high above from the ground.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:41 pm
King decided since they were just enjoying the day he would start to graze, he was hungary after all. So he bent his neck downwards and then soon the green grass of spring was making his hunger go away.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff