Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[IC] =Libra07's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:31 pm
" Not exactly" king said as he thought about the other day.
" sundance maybe but othe rthen that i dont think so..."
King looked at the earing that hung from Cyrus's ears and then said
" its nice to meet you Cyrus ^^"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:02 pm
(( not meaning to butt in on our rp but here... Kind a cyrus are still with each other buffy just rpied this so i thought i should post it())
Chamian
Night time was Tetyawna's favourite time to take a nice stroll through the forest of by the lake. You could see the moon shine bright. As usual, she did her little walk. Her ears twitched at everysound she heard, making sure she would be safe.
King
*Kings massive body strianed as he knelt to eat the lush of the green grass. He munched on it considerably and swallowed, looking about for another horse. His eyes closed, and he scented the area thoroughly. His ears twitched, and flicked backwards to an oncoming mare. She was pretty, and also Very Orange. She had the pretty brown eyes most only dream about. He kept his ears back and waited*

Chamian:
Tetyawna heard a horse eating not too far away and she stopped for a split second but continued walking after. Oh boy! Another soquili to meet. Her eyes scanned and waited for the soquili to appear around the corner or something anytime. Er.... Once she looked at a nearby tree, she saw the soquili she heard eating. Her body froze and waited for him to do something
King
*His eyebrow lifted, and he smiled alittle. He cocked his head, and his ears stood upright, listening to the footfalls of the mare. He lowered his head and called*
Hello there. And who might you be?

Chamain:She first cleared her throat and then smiled at him. "The name is Tetyawna. You?" Tetyawna titled her head at the soquili and waited for a name or something. It was hard to see him in the dark, but she saw how shiny his eyes were.

King:
*He stomped his foot a bit in a sort of greeting. He smiled and spoke to the mare* My name is King. Why do you stand so far? Do I worry you? I hope I don't. I dont like making people angry or scared, though it seems I do it enough as it is.* He stopped, and wondered if maybe he should approach her.*

Chamain:
She didn't choose to reply to him but instead walked closer to him. In fact she ended up right beside him. "What are you doing here at this time of night?" Tetyawna heard males ask that question to females so many times, that it made her want to ask the males back to hear their reply.

KIng:
Dumbfounded by the beauty of the mare, he stuttered a bit, but only slightly. He hadnt ever heard a female ask that before, so he bellowed a hearty laugh and smiled at her, his eyes joyful* I am..lounging as one might say. I could ask you the same

Chamian
Seeing King get shock a bit, she took a small step back hoping he wouldn't notice that. "Just taking a nice stroll through the woods." She turned her whole body to look at the moon and gazed at it. Tetyawna wanted to run around but that would be kinda strange when you just randomly do that. The red panda mare noticed how brave looking King was.

King
*King smiled, and riased his head up high. She was the most beautiful mar ehe had ever seen. Her voice was like the sound of a song, her eyes...then he stopped comparing thinking, 'I swear that somewhere, Im a girl '. He looked at her and saw her looking at the moon. It was pretty big tonight, and he smiled again*
Nice night for a walk if I daresay.

Cha:
She smiled happily and started off to walk again but then stopped looking back like if she was asking if King wanted to come join her. Her eyes glistened from the moon's light while her tail swang back and forth. Tetyawna waited for him and wondered if he was in the mood to go walking through the forest. Plus she wouldn't mind, afterall, she needed some protection.

King:
King smiled, and followed her. He realized he would follow her anywhere. He was just about smitten with her. He walked to her side, and looked into her eyes* How long have you been in the herd?

Chamian:
Tetyawna blushed a bit when he walked right beside her. "I am still very new here. I just came here yesterday." She turned her head towards him to look him in the eyes. Then she quickly looked away and up at the moon. The mare was beginning to blush a bit but tried to hide it by looking in the other direction of King.
King
*King looked into her eyes, his fondness for her overwhelming*
Well, as it happens, I am rather new as well. I was found out there*he motioned to the forest* I dont even have any idea where I came from. *His balance a little off, he tripped over his foot, causing his nose to touch hers. He blushed wildly and pulled away

Chamian:
She stopped right on that spot and looked up like nothing happened. The time she couldn't hide her blushing. Tetyawna just looked down and kept walking after a while not replying to what he said. Her heart was thumping so hard that she could even hear it without stopping all the noises outside.
King
So...*he said, hiding his blush* Do you have any family? Any friends perchance? And,..might I say, that you are very beautiful..I daresay..

Chaimain:
Tetyawna was now fully stopped by what King said. She looked up and and kept staring up then she realised what time it was and it was getting real late. Her eyes searched the area like if she was looking for something. "Er...no I don't have any families here but I did make some friends."  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:09 pm
"Pleasure to meet you as well." Cyrus was wondering if King thought it ws odd that he was dressed in earrings, war paint and feathers. He shrugged it off however. "I haven't met this Sundance, you speak of."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:43 pm
King smiled alittle and then decided to tell him a little about sundance.
" well shes a white mare with oddly colored pink hair. Gren eyes a weird shape on her rump. She's a little shy so i dont think shes met many yet" King could recall her trembling around that big group so he asumed she was a very shy mare. But once you talked to her one on one it was a diffrent story.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:35 pm
"I wouldn't doubt there are odd colored soquilis." he smiled. "My brother's skeletals are showing through his ebony coat." His eyes gazed as he thought of Zephyr. His muscles quivered as a breeze blew past.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:25 pm
" he sounds very interesting, does he have any offspring?" King ainquired to ask, thinking if a soquili had bones showing his children would be something in them selves to see.
Draculas Babe

"Yes he does as far as I know. They are still in their baskets the last time I saw. I haven't seen him in awhile so I wouldn't know. He hasn't showed up at the herd yet." He sighed in frustration.

King looked at cyrus in all his frustration and questioned
" you have a herd?" Was all he could think of for the time being. King relaxed in the cool spring air as he waited for cyrus's response.

Draculas Babe
He nodded, "Yes my, damsel and I have started one." He tilted his head, "King your welcome to join if you would so like to. It is no problem, I'm sure everyone would be pleased to meet you."
King looked to Cyrus and merly replied " well, im not in any other herds so i suppose it would be alright if i joined"
Draculas Babe
He smiled, "Don't feel obligated, but I would be happy if you did." His ears flickered. "So do you have any offspring than?" he wondered since he had asked about Zeph. His emerald eyes gazed at him casually.

" I dont feel obligated but i would like to be apart of your herd." King said in a cheerful voice and then in a duller voice
" no, I've never had any children and never a mate as well"
Draculas Babe
"Maybe, you will in the herd. There are a few mares without beaus." he smiled hopefully. "Who is your bonded?" he asked trying to get a conversation started.

King smiled at cyrus's comment, and he felt a verry relaxing atomosphere around Cyrus, but soon began to speak
" a two lagged named Isi, she actually saved me. and what about you?" king Closed his eyes thinking about that day, how happy he was when she set him free of that damed rope.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:31 pm
ok dont mind me db just posting an rp thingy 3nodding

as king walked throught the forest, the light began to become dimmer * say that 10 times fast* His ears twitched as he recongnized a familiar voice. who could that be? he thought to him self. He decided to wait and see before he gave a call out to the two soquili.

Her ears heard something crack and then another. Huh?...... She turned around to find a brown figure in the forest. Oh boy! Another soquili! Her head turned back to Helaku, but he wasn't there anymore. She thought he might have left her, well she hope it was that and it wasn't that he drowned.

King squinted at the figure, it was orange, definatly orange. Tetyawna? Why was she in the water?
He gave a freindly neh to her and started to walk towards her. Noticing that the other one had left he was a bit curious as to why

Tetyawna smiled and giggled as she saw it was King. "Hey!" The mare splashed happily in the water. "So, what are you doing here?" Her tail wagged from right to left. Wow I saw so many soquilis today.

King smiled as she spalshed in the water. The moon made the water look illuminating and with tetyawna there it made her look like an intrantriss.
" i could ask you the same question" King said amused in the fact that not many soquili actually go into the water. But soon after seeing how much fun she was having he started into the water himself.
" I thought thee were two here bu when i got closer it looked like the other darted off"

"Darted off?" She titled her head in confusion. "I guess so. I have really no idea why though." A fish swam by her legs and she tried to catch it. So close! Her eyes watched for another fish closely.

King smiled again and lloked down to where Tetyawna was stairing. as he got further in the water he came closer to where she was, seeing the little silver fish a little better. His eyes glistened as he watched the little fish. Never before had be been this close to the fish. So out of sheer amusment he stuck his head in the water to try and touch the fish. A few swam by his face, brushing agains his cheek and the parts of his main that where now submerged.

The mare watched him as he did so. It was amusing watching him try and get close to the fish. "Make sure you don't hurt them." She giggles as the all swam by and she thought she saw one just stared at him before swimming away. "They're all so sparkly."

King pulled his head out of the water, now soaked and said
" i won't , this is probably the first time i've ever been this close to a live fish" King then looked to Tetyawna and continued
" They are very, and the moon being this full and bright makes it extreamly simple to see them" He continued to watch the little silver fish swim around him and tetyawna with bits of his black, now soaked mane over his eyes. have way up his neck to tthe tope of his withers was wet and the mane that was there now hung heavy on his neck, in ringlet type bunches, dripping little beads of water. His brown fur now cleaned of the dirt that covered all his body now shon a reddish bay color. He chuckled in amusment as a few fish swame in a figure eight around his legs.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:12 pm
(( Hey just dropping down an RP post.))

Tetyawna giggled as she watched. "They seem to like us very much. I mean they keep coming by." Suddenly about a group of 10 of fish swam by really fast. "Whoa! Did you see that!?" That was incredible. She had to look at something dark to make her eyes normal again. With a big group like that sparkly, she definetly needed to blink.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:19 pm
King smiled as the tiny fish swam by. He loved how tetyawna had an innocents to her. She really seemed like a good mare. She ddin't seem to judge him that he knew of any way, and he hoped that it would remain that way. she made him feel good about spending time with some one else, especially what happened with his first impression on the other soquili

No i won't let that happen again, i will make a good impression this time, i hope
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:39 am
Her eyes kept watching the fish swim by. "So......what do you want to do?" she mumbled. A funny colored fish jumped out at Tetyawna and nearly hit her. OH MY! It made her take a step back and just stare at the fish as in fell back in the lake. "Okay......that was really.....surprising." She smiled at him and walked out of the lake. That was some cold water alright.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:41 pm
King was also cuaght of gaurd by the suddeness of the fish jumping out. He took it as a sign of some sort, and looked at Tetyawna as he started to get out
" would you lik me to walk you to your teepee? It is getting late and i dont think you should walk alone " he offered with a kind look in his eye.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:57 pm
The mare had no where to stay and she does not have a teepee to stay in. "I would accept, but I have no where to stay. I don't have a teepee or anything." Her eyes looked down. "Heh. Yea. Although, for other nights I just find a shelter and stay in there." She smiled at him and waited for his answer. I wish I had a place to stay in somehow. The sky got dark, very dark.

(( I'm probably never going to make a teepee for her because I know I won't be able to record every single RP I do. So I will just have her find shelters. xD ))  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:24 pm
King looked at the mare and then began to think about how lucky he must be that he has somewhere to go every night and looked to her with appathy and said
" I would like to purpose something to you" He puased and thought about it for a second or two but continued quickly after,
" would you like to come stay with me at my teepee?" He then waited for her answer hoping that she didnt think he was odd for asking such a question.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:29 pm
A warm place to stay for the night?! Her eyes went wide as he asked. "Okay. But how long will you allow me to stay?" She titled her head and watched him. It will be fun! For a moment there, Tetyawna turned into thinking like a child. A bird flew and perched on a tree. The mare chose to watch the bird instead while waiting for his answer.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:41 pm
Her smile made king happy and how she lighted up like a foal made him feel as if they were foals themselves, doing a sleep over type thing.
" as long as you like" He said wtih a warm feeling in his stomach.
why am i warm alof a sudden i should be cold, we just came out of a freezing lake.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff