Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[IC] =Libra07's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:32 pm
He smiled at her and he really didnt mind the closeness ( word?).
" And you have orange, very beautiful for eeys if i might add" his tail swayed as they walked together, looking for the village.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:00 pm
"Uhm.....thank you very much." Her smile was pretty small as she still remember that she just found out he liked her. The mare smelt smoke, but it wasn't a forest fire or something. It smelt like something was cooking. Tetyawna ran towards it, trusting her nose, she found the village. "Oh wow!"  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:29 pm
King fallowed closely behind while thinking
I hope that didnt sound strange......
As he too smelt the smoke he sarted to think perhapes it was that why she ran off on him. Soon the village was in sight.
" Well looks like yu found it, congradulations"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:32 pm
"But not without you." She winked and nudged him before running off into the main street/road/sidewalk which was between all the teepees lined up in rows. They weren't perfectly lined up, but it was still good. "Wow.....I've never seen so many. Oh oh! Maybe we'll find some corn here, I love corn." Tetyawna tried corn once, and loved it.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:24 pm
" perhapes we will" he fallowed while observing the little village.
" this is meraculuos! i've seen teepees befoer but not as many in one spot!" he exclaimed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:19 pm
Her eyes looked here and there, there were so much to see here. "Oh!! Look at that.....oh wait! Look, look!" Everything was just so beautiful and cool to Tetyawna. It was like if she has never ever seen some items before and some other stuff. "Yea same here. This place is gorgeous." The mare sniffs something that looked yummy, but a human came out with some type of thing that scared her away from the shop which was selling things that looked delicious. Then again They haven't eaten all day.

The sunset has come. The sun slowly turned orange and settled behind the mountains. "Oh my! Today went really fast! Oh my gosh....what a beautiful site. Wow....." A few clouds started to crowd in one spot but then when they moved away, it revealed the lovely grey but bright moon.

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:07 am
King looked in awe, how beautiful it was. His attention turned to Tetyawna who seemed to also be in awe. How beautiful everything seemed to him, he felt like he was a nw born foal experiencing the world for the very first time again.
" it is lovely, beautiful as well" He was talking about the sunset but his gaze was landing on tetyawna.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:03 pm
The mare was focussed on the sunset and had no idea King was staring at her. "Yea.....such beautiful memories.....well it reminds me of things." She didn't know exactly what, but it did. Wow.....I wish I could fly towards it..... The moon was beautiful too, it looked like a round marble but with dents in it.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:09 pm
(( so when do you want to make them mates?))

King realised he was staring at her and quickly turned his gaze to the moon. How he wished he was beautiful like the moon. How wonderful would it be to look extrodinary like the moon. But he knew that he would always remain plain.
" its extrodinary" he said in a whisper.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:20 pm
(( Probably on Monday. 3nodding ))

"Yes. I love the saying 'Everyone is special in some way' " Tetyawna loved it because it is true. She watched King as he turned his head. The mare smiled at him. "I guess that ends the day." That went really fast.....I wonder what will happen tomorrow...  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:23 pm
King remained silent as she said that but then replied
" Not every one..." he said in a bland voice as he looked down. But he turned to her and smiled.
" should we be going then?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:17 am
She nods and waits for him to lead the way. "Oh yes I am." Tetyawna yawned and sleepily followed but was nearly going to fall because she was so tired. Today was such a fun day...... Stars started to appear in the sky, making some light for them to see the pathway.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:30 pm
King was in the lead making sure she wasnt going to fall asleep on him.
" would you just like to find some where to camp for the night?" HE asked as he too was starting to fell tired.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:39 pm
She nodded happily and amiled as she waited for him to find a safe place to stay. "Alright, that will work." The path was narrow but with the dirt and some rocks that were on it, made it even harder for them to see where they were stepping. "I like the forest better when it is day time." Of course she did, the sunlight would make everything easier to see and also it'd show how beautiful some things were. "What do you think?"  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:39 pm
King headed towards a large tree, which the roots were comming up from the ground. The roots actually made a circlular shap around this nice patch of long thick grass.
" here" he said as he lied down making sure there was enought room for tetyawna to sleep.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games