Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SurvivaIist

Captain

Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Leon Scott Kennedy.
Employment: Formerly Raccoon City Police Department, currently DSO.
Abilities: Expert knife fighter great in hand to hand combat and excellent with a variety of firearms.
Bio: At age 21 Leon found himself struggling to get through a viral outbreak on the first day of being a Raccoon City police officer though he had managed to get through with Claire Redfield and Sherry Birkin who later was taken into Government custody. After Raccoon City Leon now was a government agent and found himself working alongside Jack Krauser in South America to track down Javier they were successful though the two had a fight of their lives. In 2004 Leon was sent to rescue the presidents daughter in a small village in Europe though he managed to save the presidents daughter and get out in one piece the process was chaos and crazy from running into multiple B.O.W.s and running into an old friend. Later Leon was called in to Harvardville airport to assist the S.R.T. team in handling an outbreak caused by WilPharma's head of R&D which lead to the arrest of a man by the name of Fredric Downing after this Leon and Claire(who he met during this) had to go separate ways due to Leon having another mission. in 2013 Leon next mission will have to be revealed later on. Full Bio here.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:03 am
Ships:
Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong
Jack Krauser X Leon S. Kennedy
Chris Redfield X Leon S. Kennedy
Leon S. Kennedy X Carla Radames

SurvivaIist

Captain

Punk

SurvivaIist

Captain

Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:41 pm
Quotes:

"It's either them or us..and they don't hesitate." - Leon S. Kennedy

"I'd feel the same way if I was you! But the option of taking our own lives no longer belongs to us! Once we start using these, we owe it to the people who died alongside us; we have to continue living...even if it means living the rest of our lives without the use of our limbs." - Leon S. Kennedy

"Check and mate, buddy~!" - Leon S. Kennedy

"I'm sure you boys didn't just tag along so we can sing Cumbaya together at some boy scout bonfire . Then again, maybe you did." - Leon S. Kennedy

"Where's everyone going? Bingo?" - Leon S. Kennedy

"Sorry, but following a lady's lead just isn't my style." - Leon S. Kennedy

"All spoiled thanks to your interruption, why don't you do us all a favor and leave before the audience gets pissed off?" - Leon S. Kennedy

"You know, you're kinda cute without those glasses. Gimme your number when I get back?" - Leon S. Kennedy

"Hope you got friends on the other side, 'cause no one's gonna miss you here." - Leon S. Kennedy

"I keep fighting...and fighting and fighting. Instead of seeing an end to this s**t, it just keep getting worse. Is this what my life is supposed to be? Fighting the living dead and bastards that make them? What's the point of it all?" -Leon S. Kennedy

"...zero." "..What?" "You wanted to know how many there were."

"Well..if it isn't..whoever you are.." - Leon S. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:26 am
Themes Song(s):

SurvivaIist

Captain

Punk

☣Existing Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers