Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So Aoi...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o=
  ;o
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:34 pm
How was the first day of work?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:19 am
Acted like a total n00b since I didn't know anything or how things worked. The little kids were smarter than me cuz they were always like (Our teacher this...etc...) or I was like "What does your teacher usually do? Or Does your teacher allow/do that?). It was weird...but I'm glad we got everything done. But urghh I wasn't left alone for even a minute. They always needed something. Usually bathroom or drink of water. I'm also glad the teacher next door helped me out sometimes.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:21 am
Next is the high school, I'm sure youve heard of her. Mrs. Hester?

It's full day this time for both Thursday and Friday. The elem school was only half day....although I wish I could've stayed an extra 3 hours so I could've gotten the full pay but the teacher came back for the afternoon. They liked and enjoyed me, and want me to sub them again. One student even hugged me in the end, she was an interesting one.

I get this strange feeling I'm gonna like the elementary school better than the high school. I'm scared the students won't take me seriously or listen to me since I look just like them. When I observed the middle school (Chaparrel), a couple of students warned me that they are bad kids and the high school is even worse, and told me that i should just sub elementary school. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:27 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Next is the high school, I'm sure youve heard of her. Mrs. Hester?

It's full day this time for both Thursday and Friday. The elem school was only half day....although I wish I could've stayed an extra 3 hours so I could've gotten the full pay but the teacher came back for the afternoon. They liked and enjoyed me, and want me to sub them again. One student even hugged me in the end, she was an interesting one.

I get this strange feeling I'm gonna like the elementary school better than the high school. I'm scared the students won't take me seriously or listen to me since I look just like them. When I observed the middle school (Chaparrel), a couple of students warned me that they are bad kids and the high school is even worse, and told me that i should just sub elementary school. sad
Yeah, I was in her class all four years 4laugh

Sewing and cooking....if you let the kids just do what they need to they normally leave you the hell alone >.>;

Because if they act up Hester will be a bear sweatdrop  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:48 pm
I just went there both Thursday and Friday. The most boringness 16 hours ever in my whole life. Just take roll and then tell them what to do then sit. And her 8th hour and prep hour was like nothing. I mostly just sit. The students were mostly good. And on Friday a lot of them were absent. I GOT REALLY REALLY BORED DOING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! JUst sitting.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:56 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
I just went there both Thursday and Friday. The most boringness 16 hours ever in my whole life. Just take roll and then tell them what to do then sit. And her 8th hour and prep hour was like nothing. I mostly just sit. The students were mostly good. And on Friday a lot of them were absent. I GOT REALLY REALLY BORED DOING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! JUst sitting.
lol...easy money those days then ;3  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:58 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
I guess. Electives are usually the easiest to sub for. Not even the teachers teach that much. Like Ms. Pratt who talks for 5 minutes about our next project and what to do then gives us a week to do it then never talks again until the next one.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:03 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
I guess. Electives are usually the easiest to sub for. Not even the teachers teach that much. Like Ms. Pratt who talks for 5 minutes about our next project and what to do then gives us a week to do it then never talks again until the next one.
I see o=  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:06 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
I see o=
And she gets paid the same as Blaine who has to do a whole bunch of planning and **@(#, O.O I'd do anything to sub for her class.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games