Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Etsy Showoffs~

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for Etsy sellers, and buyers to make connections. 

Tags: Etsy, crafts, online sellers, creative, shop 

Reply ~Etsy Showoffs~
Not dead, just buried under mounds of snow.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:52 am
It's been a quiet place around here! Granted, I haven't helped at all with working and sewing and more working. I'm going to try to pop on more often when I can! I do have new etsy pieces in the works, I just keep running out of time to finish them. Boo.

Hope everyone is doing well, staying warm, and hopefully not having to shovel themselves out of nearly a foot of fresh snow.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:53 am
yeah, not to much action lately.  

frrobin

Fairy

11,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • PvP 200
  • Marathon 300

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:07 pm
frrobin

I'm trying to be a bit more active, but lately gaia has been put on the back burner while I'm busy with life and such! That, and I got sucked into Borderlands. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:04 am
aufdeutsch
frrobin

I'm trying to be a bit more active, but lately gaia has been put on the back burner while I'm busy with life and such! That, and I got sucked into Borderlands. sweatdrop
same here  

frrobin

Fairy

11,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • PvP 200
  • Marathon 300

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:38 pm
frrobin
aufdeutsch
frrobin

same here

and then a pile of sales happened and I fell off the internet. One of these days I'll be able to just sit and not have to sew for a night!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 pm
Havent made a sale in a while. I blame my self though I have gotten caught up in school, and havent put much effort in my store.  

frrobin

Fairy

11,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • PvP 200
  • Marathon 300

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:55 am
frrobin
Havent made a sale in a while. I blame my self though I have gotten caught up in school, and havent put much effort in my store.

I haven't been able to either. Been busy with life, it's been pretty much just the custom pieces I make as people order. Lots of hats. Have plenty of unfinished projects I NEED to finish....just haven't gotten to it yet. Hopefully this week.

Onwards to more merchandise?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:17 pm
aufdeutsch
frrobin

I haven't been able to either. Been busy with life, it's been pretty much just the custom pieces I make as people order. Lots of hats. Have plenty of unfinished projects I NEED to finish....just haven't gotten to it yet. Hopefully this week.

yeah same : [  

frrobin

Fairy

11,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • PvP 200
  • Marathon 300

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:48 am
frrobin
aufdeutsch
frrobin

yeah same : [

We can do it! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:47 am
yay! : ]  

frrobin

Fairy

11,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • PvP 200
  • Marathon 300

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:12 am
I have been a bit absent myself. On Tuesday I got back from a jewelry craft supply expo in San Mateo (south of San-Fran) and I also went to go visit some friends.

I also received a custom order, which was also my first sale. I'll post some pictures soon.

I'll be more active soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:21 pm
Sailor Blue Rose
I have been a bit absent myself. On Tuesday I got back from a jewelry craft supply expo in San Mateo (south of San-Fran) and I also went to go visit some friends.

I also received a custom order, which was also my first sale. I'll post some pictures soon.

Congrats on the sale! biggrin  

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:35 pm
aufdeutsch
Sailor Blue Rose

Congrats on the sale! biggrin

Thank you! Anyone know someone who makes corsets, and in exchange I'll make a custom piece?  
~Etsy Showoffs~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games