Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
I Don't Want To Be A Stranger (Octultus and Jadus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:23 pm
It had been a few months since Jadus had seen her long lost friend, and honestly she was curious about him. Needing to go their separate ways so they could do their own jobs, they hadn't really said a proper goodbye after figuring out all of the information they had. She still wasn't sure what to call him, or even what to say to him. She did want to see him again though. That much was certain. That reason alone was why she had left her performing group for a while to try and find him. She hadn't exactly known where to start, but she figured going to the alchemy master that had helped her before was probably her best bet.

It had been a long journey on foot, but she had finally managed to make it to the tower. She just really wished the mare would remember her and help her out.

"I'm sure things will be fine, Jadus. As long as you don't insult her she probably won't care," she muttered to herself, hesitantly lifting her hand to knock on the large door that led to her tower.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

(OOC: If you don't like how this one, or any of the others started, just say so and I can fix them. This was just to start them all. ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:34 am
(its alright but Octultus rarely spends time there, i can post as tiri-ithil to get you pointed int he right direction? :3 )  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:27 am
DieKraft Fe-Amon
(its alright but Octultus rarely spends time there, i can post as tiri-ithil to get you pointed int he right direction? :3 )

That's fine. That's what I was thinking anyway. Since she didn't exactly know where he lived, she figured Tiri would know. ^^'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:33 am
OpticPeach
DieKraft Fe-Amon

That's fine. That's what I was thinking anyway. Since she didn't exactly know where he lived, she figured Tiri would know. ^^'
(( awesome, replying now ^^. ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:37 am

User ImageTiri-Ithil Speaks...

☾ Tiri heard the somber knocking, rapping at the great wooden doors which, upon knocking seemed to open ever so slightly. The door slowly creaked open of its own lazy accord and revealed the wooden floors dabbed with stone here and there and the path to the Alchemist, Tiri, cleared minus a few stacks of assorted books. . .

☾ "Enter, and speak your business," Tiri spoke, not looking up from her book as she scribbled notes into a journal, her quil scratching away at paper in a runic language none but her could read, as it was her own, a magical language inspired by the gods themselves, and given her in a dream... she hoped one day to teach Sarathel the ways of magic, but the girl only had mates on her mind, with that Tiri shook her heavy head, finally looking up.

☾ "Ah--I see," she nodded, seeing finally who it was who had knocked. The tower was dim, not as well lit as the time when the two had come, when Octultus begged her to heal the girl. But it could not be helped, they were such old friends...but it seemed this one would be different.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:15 am
Jadus peeked in nervously, hoping the alchemist wasn't too upset with her intrusion. It had been a good while since she had seen the master alchemist, so she really hoped she would remember her.

"Uhm....I don't know if you really remember me, miss Tiri-Ithil. I came here with Octultus," she said softly, stepping into the tower. It was definitely darker than it was the last time she was there, and that alone made her slightly more nervous. She knew she shouldn't be, but she couldn't help it. The older mare intimidated her. She slowly stepped closer to her as she spoke, though she kept her distance as much as she could.

"I was just...wondering if you knew where Octultus might be. I wanted to see him, and maybe talk to him, but I don't exactly know where he is," she admitted, blushing lightly. He was her long lost friend, and she didn't even know where he lived. She hadn't thought to ask him when he dropped her off, and he hadn't told her.

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces