Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
Bartending Is An Art (Viyres and Sweetstone)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:51 pm
Viyres considered bartending to be a wonderful art. The mixing of certain drinks, the tricks he pulled to obtain more tips, it was all practiced to make everything work just right. It really was an amazing job to have, and he was happy to have it. On top of that, there were always gorgeous mearh of both sexes that he could ogle at. There was one particular stallion tonight that he had kept his eyes on while he was mixing drinks. He wasn't creeping on him or anything, just admiring how attractive he was.

Come on, handsome stallion. Why don't you come to papa so I can make you a wonderful drink and tell you my sign.

Okay, so he was being a little tiny bit creepy. In his defense, he only did it around mearh he was attracted to. The Laegil just happened to be his unwilling eye candy at the moment.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:52 am
OpticPeach

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Sweetstone had been otherwise occupied with his own thoughts to notice someone, anyone at all, staring at him, or even being mildly friendly towards him. Only when his drink was finally gone did he have a thought and pause to go to the bar himself and order another.

The crowded place was too busy for a waitress to get through, so it made sense they would simply take the night off to fool around with the local bunch of mearh which struck their fancy. Sweet had not thought of it before, but realizing it, he blushed. He was not sure he had ever been in love, much less attracted to someone else? The thought gave him great pause, as she finally reached the bar itself. The bartender was not the usual one he remembered, but would do just the same.

"I'll have another," he spoke, trying to grasp the keep's attention, unaware that he already posesed it.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:54 am
Viyres glanced up and smiled as he pinpointed the voice who had asked for another drink, his grin widening as he realized just who had asked. The handsome stallion he had been eyeing earlier had made his way over to the bar, and now he was asking for another drink. This must be his lucky day. Walking over to the stallion, he leaned against the bar, smiling at him as he brushed his hand against his to grab his glass.

"Just what can I get for you, handsome?" he questioned, winking at the Laegil as he waited for his response. There was something about this stallion he liked, and when he liked a mearh, he tried to make it obvious. His philosophy was that it was better to take a chance and get rejected than not try at all when there could've been something. Now that he was up close he could really admire him. His eyes were a very curious thing, and seemed to almost hypnotize him with how many colors were present.

I'd just love to stare into those eyes for hours.

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games