Submit

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 am
I know if I dont post here, there will be a mob of people outside the door wanting to kill me, SOOOO xD This is Heidi, we adopted her yesterday, shes a teeny tiny little thing, and super cute, shes VERY food oriented, and loves to chew chews, and has been bopped on the head by the cat, and screamed, (it scared her) they believe shes a terrier/cocker spaniel/poodle mix (I dont see the cocker spaniel)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:31 am
so cute! that looks like terrier fuz to me. more pictures! and a video!

i cant wait till my sister brings home her new puppy tomorrow so i can try taking some good pics of him. in his shelter picture and the picture my sister took of him yesterday when we went to visit him make him looks like a weiner dog which he really looks nothing like.  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 am
Shanna66
so cute! that looks like terrier fuz to me. more pictures! and a video!

i cant wait till my sister brings home her new puppy tomorrow so i can try taking some good pics of him. in his shelter picture and the picture my sister took of him yesterday when we went to visit him make him looks like a weiner dog which he really looks nothing like.
lol its funny how different angles can make them look different!!! here are mpre pics xD

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:25 am
god she is adorable!!!!! how big do you think she will get? i really want to play with those ears whee

and i know! taking good doggy picktures is hard  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:42 pm
Shanna66
god she is adorable!!!!! how big do you think she will get? i really want to play with those ears whee

her ears are so cute xD my mom thinks she will get around 15-20 lbs or so, shes a little runt xD and I love when you get good pics, its like YES! xD I have been sending her foster mom lots of pics, shes loving it smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:14 pm
Awww! whee Heidi reminds me of the blonde cocker spaniel/poodle mix we used to have many years ago. The bridge of Ginger's nose was longer, a trait of cocker spaniels, and her hair was quite wavy and thick. When we'd let her hair grow out during the colder winter months, she looked like a dust mop! xd She topped out at 28 pounds (was getting too many table scraps then) when she was around 2-3 years old, then after controling her diet better, she averaged out at 25 pounds for most of her life. Near the end of her 15 years, she weighed in at 22 pounds.  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:21 pm
Eileen50
Awww! whee Heidi reminds me of the blonde cocker spaniel/poodle mix we used to have many years ago. The bridge of Ginger's nose was longer, a trait of cocker spaniels, and her hair was quite wavy and thick. When we'd let her hair grow out during the colder winter months, she looked like a dust mop! xd She topped out at 28 pounds (was getting too many table scraps then) when she was around 2-3 years old, then after controling her diet better, she averaged out at 25 pounds for most of her life. Near the end of her 15 years, she weighed in at 22 pounds.
aww mom doesnt believe shes got poodle xD I do! mom also think she will get around 20-25 lbs, shes about 2-3 and shes 2 months old, so who knows xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:04 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66

her ears are so cute xD my mom thinks she will get around 15-20 lbs or so, shes a little runt xD and I love when you get good pics, its like YES! xD I have been sending her foster mom lots of pics, shes loving it smile

we have no idea who rosco's foster was, but i swear he looks like a different breed in every picture my sister has taken of him
and goodness, she is going to stay a tiny little thing. what does she think of your little fuzz balls?  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:03 pm
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66

we have no idea who rosco's foster was, but i swear he looks like a different breed in every picture my sister has taken of him
and goodness, she is going to stay a tiny little thing. what does she think of your little fuzz balls?
We picked her up at her foster moms house, so we got to chat with her, and shes just loving the stories and pics (I know I would if I were a foster!) The rabbit was terrified of her (he out weighs her a lot xD) she was like o.O why is he running? The rats were like HI!!!!! but I was worried they might grab her nose, or more likely her ears thinking they were toys, so she didnt spent a lot of time with them, the cat is now getting more used to her, the male one anyway, the female is like eh xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:47 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66

We picked her up at her foster moms house, so we got to chat with her, and shes just loving the stories and pics (I know I would if I were a foster!) The rabbit was terrified of her (he out weighs her a lot xD) she was like o.O why is he running? The rats were like HI!!!!! but I was worried they might grab her nose, or more likely her ears thinking they were toys, so she didnt spent a lot of time with them, the cat is now getting more used to her, the male one anyway, the female is like eh xD

lol rats can get grabby

my sister's cat is not amused at all about the new puppy, but she has never been much of a dog lover, she just tolorates sharing her air with them  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:44 pm
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66

lol rats can get grabby

my sister's cat is not amused at all about the new puppy, but she has never been much of a dog lover, she just tolorates sharing her air with them
rofl rofl rofl my cat secretly likes Heidi, he even almost head butted her, but then he realized what he was doing, and whacked her (this was the first day) now he is much more tolerant of her than he was, she can walk past him and not get anything, Bella used to get whacked constantly. Bella likes her, she walked through the living room this afternoon, and she didnt jump on her or anything, shes getting better smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:07 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66

lol rats can get grabby

rofl rofl rofl my cat secretly likes Heidi, he even almost head butted her, but then he realized what he was doing, and whacked her (this was the first day) now he is much more tolerant of her than he was, she can walk past him and not get anything, Bella used to get whacked constantly. Bella likes her, she walked through the living room this afternoon, and she didnt jump on her or anything, shes getting better smile

lol i love how cats just enjoy being little butts

according to my sister kala isnt being super amazing best friends with the puppy. rosco keeps jumping all over her. she doesnt know how to do a light n** to make puppys stop bothering her like bear would do to stowrm. poor poodle just sits there and takes it looking very unhappy then tries to lick his mouth when he stops  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:17 am
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66

lol rats can get grabby

lol i love how cats just enjoy being little butts

according to my sister kala isnt being super amazing best friends with the puppy. rosco keeps jumping all over her. she doesnt know how to do a light n** to make puppys stop bothering her like bear would do to stowrm. poor poodle just sits there and takes it looking very unhappy then tries to lick his mouth when he stops
aawww poor poodle, she must be a good little poodle xD Chance and Heidi looked out the window together today, and his whiskers were tickling her ear, and she shook her head, and he didnt run away, or smack her, it was cute, I got pics, will post on FB eventually xD  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games