Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:57 pm
Should be obvious by now, don't you think? XP  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:58 pm
just curious. whats the focus on this rp? Is it to find out what happened that caused these mutations and undo it? Or is it like.. a slice of life, where everyone goes about their own business? In which case, who are our characters supposed to end up meeting each other? By chance? Or is there some sort of unforseen thread that's pulling certain people together?

Just wanna understand alittle before I make a character. Figured might as well be apart of every new rp here since it's difficult to jump into ones that have already been established. haha. ^^  

MikoChika
Crew

Generous Gawker

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Silver-Belladonna
Vice Captain

Spiritual Treasure

14,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:24 pm
Hmm...good question, lemme see if I can answer it right x.x I am still a bit a sleep cause my alarm never went off >> Need alarm clock phone is being an arse...

To my knowledge what is done can't be undone in ways of people evolving, why it happens is a mystery. Least not known yet. It is natural though for people with powers to seek out others with powers and form small groups for a sense of normalcy as the majority of the see them as a plague.
From what I recall the purpose was to the effect of finding the cause of the earthquakes, they have been occurring unnaturally or what seems unnatural...it isn't known which is true but there isn't anyone with a group looking into it. It is stated in at least Marama's bio she had been investigating the tragedies before her servants/friends were killed and herself comatose.
Depending on the background you choose for the character, personal trials have to be overcome for a lot of people before when/if they choose to take part in the investigation.

I think that covers it...does it even make sense?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:20 pm
Thanks Silvy. That made a good amount of sense. It answered some of my questions, but not all.

So basically, there is nothing really drawing our characters together save for the possible common trait of being a 'mutant' or 'altered' person with powers and whatnot. And that it's more like a slice of life, tell your tale sort of rp. That is until possibly this natural/un-natural thing that's causing these ominous earthquakes becomes a huge focal point in this rp.

Is there possibly a town that is going to be the stage for this rp that all our character 'just so happen' to gather in? or is this more like an rp that can be taken place anywhere and it's really up to luck and us in being able to gather our characters?  

MikoChika
Crew

Generous Gawker

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Silver-Belladonna
Vice Captain

Spiritual Treasure

14,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:32 am
Bugger it, sowwy, had to go to work and I wasn't gonna try to answer on my phone x.x that would have taken more time then I have on breaks lol XD

The Rp starts in Breton. The Main Rp Thread is already starting it there if you go to it I already have it written out there. I may have missed a few places of interest in said town but it is mostly there and I am open to suggestions on what else to add.
So people are either coming to or already in the said town. Till there is a need to leave Breton that is where the Rp centers. When the time comes to leave Breton and branch out more you'll know, just on how the rp is going.

Just cause I don't think this needs an announcement and I had to reply here anyway and people (least most will read this): I also updated the History Tread, making a bit easier to read now.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:41 pm
sweet. thanks Silvy. ^^v  

MikoChika
Crew

Generous Gawker

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Silver-Belladonna
Vice Captain

Spiritual Treasure

14,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:59 pm
No probs ^^ Happy to help.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:02 pm
The pictures don't act as direct links sometimes. I can't confirm this. I've just noticed. I wasn't sure if it was just me. I can ignore something small like this so, eh.

I'll have a hometown up once I find a good picture. It'll be easier writing up the town based on the picture instead of the other way around. I'll have one up before the RP starts.  

Final Crash
Crew

Reveler

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

MikoChika
Crew

Generous Gawker

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:48 pm
I'll get a profile and a hometown posted when I get home from work later tonight.

And for anyone , like final, having problems with photos. Just tell me. I'll fix everything for those that want their photos shown in the post and just just some link that redirects u to another page, ( I personally find that bothersom and annoying when u can have it shown without having to click links, lol).  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:50 pm
If I have to, I'll MAKE direct links that work. Lawls. I'll even resize the photos so they aren't crazy big and make it difficult to view in the form.  

MikoChika
Crew

Generous Gawker

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Water of Sin
Crew

Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:34 pm
Take your time, guys.
You can actually get the links to work as an img? I kept getting a X  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:34 pm
I like putting the picture on the side... I changed my post to that... I can seez it.  

Dume of Erebus
Captain

Perfect Ally

17,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Final Crash
Crew

Reveler

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:16 pm
Fully rendering pictures like that. I won't argue. It's all hand-in-hand with my jealousy of not being an artist.

If it becomes a trend, I'll follow. I'm passing, for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:19 am
Each to their own I guess. Frankly, I dislike the pictures directly in the characters and I don't plan on using such features. It is just a me thing but I think it makes everything look tacky and is distracting as I am trying to read the words, as well as it personally gives my computer a problem....
If I click on links it's fine but if I go to a place that has the pics already up a lot of the times my browser will shut down on my computer which has happened a few times already taking posts I was working on with it. Which why now to find pictures for my character I have to use my phone and email them to myself...(photobucket no loves me no more T-T) I know what the technical problem (well not eactly I only cared about the cost at the time I wasn't listening to anything else) is but since getting everything to fix it is worth more then the computer I have...I may as well stick it out and save up to get a new one which is why 2014 I am not doing any traveling cause if I am gonna get a new computer I may as well get one I really freaking like.  

Silver-Belladonna
Vice Captain

Spiritual Treasure

14,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Dume of Erebus
Captain

Perfect Ally

17,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:21 am
Awe... I like picture with no link... Normally, unless they are god awful big...  
For a New World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff