Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vividachi

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image

This guild...
Hello there~ Well you may have many questions and I will try my best to answer them. First off I want to tell you what this guild is about, I want people to roleplay and to form a community where we can share our opinions and such. And for those of us who cant roleplay, I also want to provide tutors and to teach you. You can also discuss, advertise, etc! We just want you to have fun~ I hope you follow these rules, if not... you will be kicked out after a warning. sweatdrop

Rules
-First of all, keep to the TOS set down by Gaia. If you don't know what they are, here is a link.
-There will be absolutely no OOC (Out of Character) posts in any of the rp threads. All OOC should be posted in The OOC THREAD.
-RP threads can go in the Main forum or in any of the sub forums{I rather you post them in here}
-No trashing another guild member. Be respectful of all guild members. I WILL NOT tolerate prejudice against race, sex, religion, sexual preference, or political points of view. Healthy conversation and argument are welcome however. Everyone is welcome to their own opinions and beliefs however that does not mean you can force them upon other people.
-Absolutely no cybering. If you feel the need then please take it outside of the guild.
-DON'T SPAM THIS GUILD...EVER!
-I will lock threads that break the Gaia TOS, if I see pg 16 or anything else inappropriate I will lock your thread (maybe even ban you).

If you notice anyone breaking these rules ... Report them to me/Crew Members and send a link and what they did. And if it is in a PM, click the report this PM button

If you have anymore questions, you can post them in the Q/A Thread in the main forum.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:40 pm
User Image

Before posting please read the rules !

- There are Subforums~ Sooo yeah check those out. They have certain titles for whatever your need is.
- Hey woah slow down there! Before making your own RP..Why not check if there is one up that you like?
- If you have character profiles, link it up with the Character Profiles subforum (not necessary but would be greatly appreciated)
- You may post in the Main Forums, but DON'T SPAM!

Guidelines For roleplay threads! ...

[A] Accepting
[U/C] Under Co
[F] Full
[H]Hiatus-Owner Away... RP Closed temporarily
[1x1] Looking for one partner to rp only

- I would really appreciate it if you use some system like the one above.

vividachi

Noob

Enigmatic Fabliaux

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces