ThisisEmery

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:24 am
Hey,

I have chronic back pain (stenosis in my lumbar and cervical spine, degenerated discs, and bulging/sticking discs). It causes me a good deal of pain on a regular basis. I get it treated by my medical doctor with medicine to help with the pain and herbally with feverfew (I do always check with my pharmacist and doctor before trying a new herbal remedy to make sure it doesn't have a bad interaction with one of my other medicines).

I was wondering if anyone had any spells to decrease the pain and swelling. I've used crystal and gem magic along with acupuncture and herbal teas. I've scoured dozens of spells books and websites and the only other spell I could find for back pain was to put a cork between the mattress and box spring. I'll try anything. I'd particularly like some sort of ritual or god or goddess who can help with pain. I've been looking everywhere so any suggestions would be appreciated! smile

Please and thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:54 pm
The area where your pain is located actually is where your root chakra is. I know you explained it is an actual injury to your spine but it affects your spiritual body just as much as your physical form. You could use affirmations and chants to help speed along your healing process. "My body, mind, and spirit are filled with healing light and energy," is one that I found in the book I am using as a reference. You can make up your own if you would like, and saying it three times with reason is much more affective than just once. Also, the "uh" sound, as in "huh," works on the root chakra for meditation.
If you have access to stones, clear quartz is the universal healer, and I would carry it with you, visualizing a green light filling up your entire body and imagining the pain disappearing completely. The gods/goddesses that I have found for healing in different cultures are listed below:

Egyptian
Bast
Imhotep
Isis
Neith
Thoth

Middle Eastern
Marduk

Greek
Apollo
Artemis {Healing of the Mentality}
Gaea

African
Mukuru {Southwest Africa}

Celtic
Anu {Ireland}
Bel {Ireland}
Brigid {Ireland}
The Dagda {Ireland}
Diancecht {Ireland}
Lugh {Ireland}

Indian
Durga {Nuturing}
Shiva

Aztec
Tozi

The Big Little Book of Magick: A Wiccan's Guide to Altars, Candles, Pendulums, and Healing Spells by D.J. Conway

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

FatesDiplomat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:31 pm
This one helps me the most.

You’ll need:
• Three purple and three blue candles (or six blue)
• Six identical holders for the candles
• A photograph of yourself

Cast a circle, or create your space where you can preform the spell.

Place the photograph of yourself in the center of your working space. Place the holders in a circle around the picture. Charge each candle individually, holding it between your hands, and saying:

“Burn the sickness
In your flame
Burn the sickness
That would maim
Burn the illness
By your might
Burn the illness
In your light
Heal me of illness/pain
Heal me of all that’s bane
Heal me and set me free
With my will so mote it be!”

Set the candle into its holder. Charge the remaining candles individually and place them in their holders. If you use both purple and blue candles, alternate the colors so that no two are beside each other. Leave the room. Let the candles flame for at least fifteen minutes.

Tealights or the small thin candles work really well. Try to let them burn out if you can. Also, when youre charging the candles make sure to concentrate on yourself being healthy and pain free.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games