Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Eggman Empire- city of ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you think of this?
Horrible! but some what okay... o_o
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Just... no...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Finally! Eggman does something smart 8D ...for once
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:18 am
TD tilts his head slightly in confusion for a moment, he looks around realizing Kiro is a few feet away in the shadows. "TD was helped by a friendly stranger..." he said still looking towards Kiro, wondering why hes not coming out towards them.

Nina sighed deeply then tried to stand up but winced in pain slightly, she hoped her legs will recover soon but at least they won't hurting as much as before. "Well... who ever he is... I hope hes not some kind of brainwashed hedgehog." she said and was sorting hinting/joking on D.L, if it was him then she was going to kick his butt for everything he did to her friends and allies. Nina really hated D.L and she didn't care what happened to him.

((Edited a bit))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:11 pm
Iblis heard TD and looked over at the hooded stranger curiously. "That's great TD..." Iblis said with a smile. When she heard Nina's joke though Iblis looked away sadly. She didn't find the joke funny at all. Iblis quickly shook away the sad thoughts and looked at the hooded figure. She was curious about who the guy was. "So...who's your new friend TD? ...I wasn't sure if there were any survivors left... I'm surprised that you found someone..." Iblis said, eager but also slightly cautious to meet the stranger.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:31 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

At that moment when he noticed the fox woman was hurting, he finally approaches them with a hesitant first step. The sound of his leather steel boots echoed around the concete corridors as the light revealed brown long bangs sticking out from his hood that covered a little of his face. Now closer, he appeared to be the size of an average adult mobian. Until he spoke with the voice of a teenage young boy in a low blunt tone, "What happened?". His eyes reflected brighter in the light. Thier turquoise gleam was fiery, yet thier expression was cold and hollow like an empty steel shell. They were not the eyes of a child, but eyes similar to that of a broken lost soul from a bloody war. He slowly knelled down to the fox woman and took off his grey scarf, tearing it in half. "Looks like you two went through hell", he said quietly in a dark tone. He took both halves of the scarf and gently wrapped them tightly around the orange fox's injured legs. "Whats the situation?", he asked the wolf girl. Out of the blue, he immediately began to help regardless if they would retaliate or not. He couldn't stand seeing someone on the ground so pitifully and would rather take a few risky hits than have any liabilities weighing him down. And knowing as much as possible is top priority than just mere formalities to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:09 am
Nina didn't really expect the stranger in a hood to help her, she frowns slightly in annoyance at her stupid weak legs. "Lets just say... some pretty crazy things happened over at Eggman's empire, we almost died back at his base because of those robots AND that brainwashed hedgehog... I think Iblis kicked him too hard in the head though, normally he wouldn't show mercy for anyone." she said then looked up at TD and Iblis, she was still confused on why D.L saved them. "So many people have been killed by him, if they won't useful to the empire..."

TD wagged his tail but looked confused a bit, he wasn't sure how to answer Iblis' question. "TD never got the strangers name, I think..." he said and seemed to be thinking deeply.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:09 pm
Iblis heard Kiro and Nina and nodded. Nina pretty much summed everything up. "I'm surprised that you don't know... Eggman has enslaved this whole city... His base is on the other side of the city..." Iblis said to Kiro. "I think Nina is right... Maybe I DID kick D.L too hard in the head... I think I knocked something loose in him... I bet that was why he helped us...to return the favor... I helped D.L after I kicked him, and now... I guess he just returned the favor...?" Iblis explained, but also guessed a little at the end. She wasn't entirely sure why D.L didn't kill them when he had the chance, but that could be a possibility. Iblis looked over at Kiro. "My name is Iblis by the way... And that is Nina... What's your name?" Iblis asked Kiro.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:13 pm
The E-1000 in front of Light wasn't quite fast enough to get out of the way and got both its legs, and half its body clipped off. the other two fired their overcharged energy bolts at Light as he dashes. Other units are already en-route, and Megan is cursing not objecting more to shutting down the whole automated weapon emplacement system for maintenance today as she keeps receiving reports from sensors and other units.  

notmuch_23

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:14 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

From the way things sounded, it seems as though the situation was more complicated than he thought. "A brainwashed hedgehog? I dont like the sound of that", he thought looking over at the wolf girl named Iblis, which was reassuring for him. From the way her story sounded, maybe this brainwashed hedgehog might have something to do with that chaos energy he sensed. After introductions, the hooded hedgehog answered back as he stood back up from tending Nina,"My name is not that important. Right now you've got a bigger problem, so the questions can come later". "From what your metal canine friend told me, your little survivor group are pinned down at the medical bay center. With no resources and no way out", he stated crossing his arms while taking a few steps down the street. "And i think I might know a way to get them outta there. It might be a bit risky, but it shouldn't be a problem if it works", he turned around looking back at them. It seems the mysterious mobian has already formatted a plan. As it also appears it was the perfect excuse from revealing himself since he doesn't feel ready to trust anyone yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:28 am
((sorry guys, I haven't been well))

Nina looked at Kiro and wondered what his plan was, she hoped it wouldn't get her killed and everyone else. "Well... what's your plan? I hope it's nothing too risky." she said and suddenly heard explosion near the empire entrance, even though it was off in the distance she felt the after shock a bit. Looking towards the explosion with wide eyes. "We better do the plan soon... I have a bad feeling about this." she mumbled sorta quietly.

TD's head turned towards the explosion near the empire, he could sense the chaos energy raising for a moment then powered down dead. "TD senses large amount of chaos energy... possible battle going on but the chaos energy is fading fast." he said in robotic tone, he was trying to zoom in with his scanner to find out what's going on.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:44 am
D.L used all his strength just to break through those robots, his whole body glowing with negative energy but grew slightly larger around his body. D.L noticed the robots where shooting at him as he tried to escape, his body weakening by a huge blast hitting his back then collapsed on to the ground.

The robots were surrounding him again, putting their guns at him and firing beams of energy at him. D.L barely got a chance to stand until the beams connected to his body, he screamed out in agony as the beams burnt his body slightly and almost made him collapse onto both of his knees. "No... I won't... give up..." he said out of breath a little, his energy surrounding his body again then with a last yell he released the chaos energy with a huge blast. "CHAOS...BLAST!!!" after the explosion, D.L was still standing weakly and bleeding badly. his energy was fading from him and it was getting harder to focus, he knew this might be it for him but he tried struggling to walk away. Hoping that blast was enough to stop most from following him into the ally way slowly.

((D.L is damaged badly but D: hes bleeding to death.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:01 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

The hooded hedgehog suddenly smelled a dark omen in the air right at the moment TD sensed a large amount of chaos energy in the same direction. "I Smell blood...", he said quietly. Suddenly, he saw an atomic explosion of Chaos energy light up before his eyes. There was difinatly a battle going on and its closing in. "Was that.....a Chaos Blast?! No way....", he eyes widened under his hood looking toward the direction then back at TD and the girls. "Well put the plan on hold for a second.", he said as he reached into his back pocket. "I need you two to stay here in the shadows. If anything happens, use this.", he said giving Iblis what appears to be some sort of high tech grenade unlike any sort of design ever seen before.. "This explosive is designed to generate a magnetic pulse thatll fry any circuit in its range. If you use it, jump down into this swear line and head west", he explained everything as he rips out the swear lid from the concrete like cracking dry mud. He easily memorized the map TD showed him so the swear line in the area should be safe as long as the robots are distracted on the surface. "And TD right? You look after them and dont get caught in the explosion, which I hope never to it. Because that's my last pulse grenade and I dont end up me fixing you for nothing", he stated and ran up the build taking off like the wind. He may not know the current situation but he knows and awful lot about other things.

Running along the rooftop toward the action and the trail of bloody aroma he slowly draws out the katana on his backside and sheathes it back in. "Only got enough for one shot. Damn, I wish I had time to rest after that last fight", he thought to himself. On the last jump, he pushes everything into one big leap in the air looking like a black streak in the sky. His eyes quickly scope out in mid air to find any trail of blood. With a streak of lucky, he manages to spot a short' yet wide trail of blood leading to a familiar looking hedgehog. "Thats...no it cant be. He's alive in this time!!!", he said with shock in his eyes. In that moment, he could see groups of robots up ahead. There werent many. but if any of them manage to spot him, Eggman will know the location and send more. He quickly pulls out his sword and spin dashes in mid air with green and azure lights gathering like a tornado. He stops and swipes his sword that was glowing with a vibrating screech,"RAZOR WIND!!!!". His swipe unleashes a long radiant arc soaring at a downward angle cutting through the two siding building leading the ally way and they slowly slide down cleanly crashing over the robots. The path became completely blocked all the way to the top of the roofs.

"SHADOW!!!", the hooded hedgehog cried diving down toward him. He couldnt see the hedgehog well for the moment, but he was almost certain it was him. With the debris still crashing down, he spin dashes bouncing off the walls past him then back toward the hedgehog. He quickly unwinds his spin dash and wraps his arms around him while launching himself as hard as he can in the air at very last second when the rubble was an inch away from crashing on them. With his black camouflage blending into the dark smoggy sky and with all the dust blinding any surviving the robots gaze, it should be assured they wont follow for some time, for now. He lands inside the open window of a building skidding across the floor and slowly sets the hedgehog down against the wall. "Hey, are you still breathing....uh?", he asked but them became stumped with another surprise. "Wait...this isnt Shadow. Who is this guy? I cant say I like the looks of this", he thought to himself looking back toward all the windows to make sure no one was watching him.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:07 pm
D.L had his eyes closed in pain but slowly opened them a bit, his dark purple eyes glaring at Kiro with hardly any emotion but pain and anger. "I'm breathing... yes... but why did you save me? Mistaken me as one of your friends?" he said in a harsh tone, growling slightly in annoyance but winced in pain.

D.L could feel his headache getting worse, he didn't want to bother reading the strangers thoughts with this headache. He knew it would get worse if he tried but he hoped this wasn't another enemy, if he was though... why would he save him? D.L thought slightly then tried to move but again felt sharp pain in his right side and left shoulder blade, he grinds his teeth slightly trying to ignore the pain but it was unable.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:39 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

"Oh spare me....I dont have any friends", the hooded hedgehog narrowed his eyes back at D.L with an emotionless expression speaking in a broken carefree tone as if he has nothing to lose. Deep down, he really is disappointed. But the last thing he needs is his sentimental emotions get the better of himself. And even if D.L could read his thought, it would be very difficult since his mind was somehow blocked off with a wall of twisted emotions and fragments of tormenting memories. Even he isnt aware of the wall protecting his mind from the outside world. If anyone could read his thoughts, it would have to be direct contact from a very powerful psychic. "And no, thats is not why I saved you. I'm just looking for answers", he said to him coldly staring back into D.L. dark purple eyes. He then takes a look and his body without even touching him and said,"Speaking of friends, it looks like a certain old fart's whiskers are tattered over you, D.L. By the way, what the hell does that even stand for anyway -.-'", he asked in a slightly annoyed tone after meeting a few individuals witn initials for names.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:29 am
D.L glared up at Kiro, he was still leaning against the wall and was too weak to stand. "It stands for Dark Light... people prefer to call me D.L, the old fart... are you referring to Gerald or Eggman...? Which ever it is... I agree they are both idiots." he admitted blankly, not even effected by Kiro insulting them. "What kind of answers do you want anyway...?" he asked then closed his eyes and sighed silently, D.L thought this torment would never end with the headaches and sharp pains. He has been thinking of just ending his own misery but half of him kept struggling to find hope, he wanted freedom but with the chip in his brain there was no chance.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:39 pm
Iblis saw Kiro hand her the grenade and take off. She knew that the fighting off in the distance was D.L and she wanted to follow. However, Iblis couldn't leave Nina and TD behind unprotected. She handed Nina the grenade. "The chaos energy that you sense TD, is D.L... He needs help...and I'm going to help him..." Iblis said firmly. She knew that Nina heard Kiro's instructions on using the grenade. If Nina and TD really wanted to follow they could, but Iblis was not going to stand around knowing that D.L needs her help.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

notmuch_23

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:56 pm
While Megan made her way to the exit that Light escaped from, three more MR-01 units arrived from manufacturing along with a slew of other units, but as far as she's concerned, none of them can match her own design (as it addresses many of the weaknesses found in the other units), and indeed, this is so far proving true. More importantly, the fresh ones have grenade launchers on their turrents and can help blast through the wall of debris Light's Chaos Blast put up. Of course, there are units already there, but Megan orders them to get clear as the three new units and the five already there fire their turret weapons at the wall and quickly clear a hole.

Time to hunt down the traitor.  
โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games